Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! (3411 Views)

***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis / Just Curious about This ? / Guys, I'm Curious.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Flygeriana(m): 3:48am On Aug 30, 2012
That was how i knew about him and ever since then, i like readin his comments. Be it about women or not.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Flygeriana(m): 3:52am On Aug 30, 2012
Another person i like reading his posts is "violent".

That guy is such a clown, lol.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Nobody: 4:19am On Aug 30, 2012
Pro01 oooo,ikinni re niyin o,Pro01 oooo,ikeji niyin ooo,Pro01 oooo,iketa niyin.oya jade nisinsin yin ooo.a duro de o,awon aiye fe bare soro.

1 Like

Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 30, 2012
SMDH
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2012
bennyraz: SMDH
Bebeeeeeee!!!!
I miss yabbing u o!
How is ire?
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Bebeeeeeee!!!!
I miss yabbing u o!
How is ire?
cheesy i miss yabbin u too.. tongue
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Nobody: 12:09am On Aug 31, 2012
Babzilla: U GUYS SHOULD LEAVE HIM ALONE. angry BECAUSE HE IS NOT A MUMU AND WILL ALWAYS STAND HIS GROUND DOES NOT MAKE HIM A BAD PERSON. IN MY OPINION I THINK HE IS A FINE GENTLEMAN. THE TYPE U CHICS SHOULD ALWAYS LOOK FOR AS HUSBAND. IN FACT IF I WERE A BABE ID ASK HIM OUT.
What the flying fcck?!?!
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 31, 2012
LesbianBoy: Btw i tot thats the kind of men you naija gehs love
Why else would they open a thread to canonise him?
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Dimples316(f): 1:16am On Aug 31, 2012
@ Pro01,

No offence meant but I agree with Slimyem about your posts coming across as anti-women,you practically scare the hell out of me.I am really scared,do you see me shaking? LOL

On a serious note though, I often feel venom and hate from you towards my gender in your comments. All I can think of is why does he hate us so much and Lord pls may I never meet someone like Pro in real life because that sort of person can only be poisonous and toxic, doing more harm than good.

You've explained why you are so outspoken, why you write the way you do and I'm just saying what I've thought of your posts. Am not joking when I say you scare me oooo, so pls read this and take it in good faith as the honest view of another NL user and don't bring it on cos I don't have the vocabulary ammunition for e-fights.

PS
Judging by your posts, even the few good or decent ones amongst us wouldn't stand a chance with you.

1 Like

Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 31, 2012
The guy's probably a serial killer
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Flygeriana(m): 4:33am On Aug 31, 2012
^^ Killed ur fam member before?
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Yabizmopo(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2012
sexkillz: Hmm. . .
hmm what
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by free2ryhme: 8:37am On Aug 31, 2012
slimyem: I have observed you as a very intuitive and quick on the uptake person over time on here plus your tartness and spite for anything feminine or womanly.
You make absolutely no efforts to hide your disdain for us.
May i ask why?
What's the story behind it?
We are not all actually defective or as crummy as you make it seem.
Bitterness poisons the people around us..remember?
I know you can be very crude with your answers but please be gentle.
This is an extension of a hand of friendship...if you'll want to take it.

I am going to enjoy this .. grin grin grin to speed up the process you can kneel before him and accept his lordship over your......
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by slimyem: 9:17am On Aug 31, 2012
Dimples 316: @ Pro01
On a serious note though, I often feel venom and hate from you towards my gender in your comments. All I can think of is why does he hate us so much and Lord pls may I never meet someone like Pro in real life because that sort of person can only be poisonous and toxic, doing more harm than good.

You've explained why you are so outspoken, why you write the way you do and I'm just saying what I've thought of your posts. Am not joking when I say you scare me oooo, so pls read this and take it in good faith as the honest view of another NL user and don't bring it on cos I don't have the vocabulary ammunition for e-fights.

PS
Judging by your posts, even the few good or decent ones amongst us wouldn't stand a chance with you.
this is the whole point!
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by slimyem: 9:19am On Aug 31, 2012
free2ryhme:

I am going to enjoy this .. grin grin grin to speed up the process you can kneel before him and accept his lordship over your......
you can do it in my stead if you so wanna enjoy it..
Add putting you shorts off and looning to him when you stage your drama!
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by free2ryhme: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2012
slimyem: you can do it in my stead if you so wanna enjoy it..
Add putting you shorts off and looning to him when you stage your drama!

grin grin grin grin It’s obvious you are under stress. Aspirin.?
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by slimyem: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2012
free2ryhme:

grin grin grin grin It’s obvious you are under stress. Aspirin.?
you need it more and in multiple doses too!!
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by cfours: 3:30am On Sep 20, 2012
pro01:

I don't hate women.
I am not 'bitter'
This does not mean that I don't think there are, em, 'good' women. .
You can see that I really love women

lipsrsealed right.
...and I am santa claus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" / She Says I'm Too Straightforward / Will You Be Mean To Say This To Your Bae... Girlz Wat Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.