Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! (3410 Views)

***just Curious *** Ladies do u like dis / Just Curious about This ? / Guys, I'm Curious.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 29, 2012
U GUYS SHOULD LEAVE HIM ALONE. angry BECAUSE HE IS NOT A MUMU AND WILL ALWAYS STAND HIS GROUND DOES NOT MAKE HIM A BAD PERSON. IN MY OPINION I THINK HE IS A FINE GENTLEMAN. THE TYPE U CHICS SHOULD ALWAYS LOOK FOR AS HUSBAND. IN FACT IF I WERE A BABE ID ASK HIM OUT.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by rottenegg: 8:46pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Troublesome! Lolzz...
I lie
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by slimyem: 8:48pm On Aug 29, 2012
Babzilla: U GUYS SHOULD LEAVE HIM ALONE. angry BECAUSE HE IS NOT A MUMU AND WILL ALWAYS STAND HIS GROUND DOES NOT MAKE HIM A BAD PERSON. IN MY OPINION I THINK HE IS A FINE GENTLEMAN. THE TYPE U CHICS SHOULD ALWAYS LOOK FOR AS HUSBAND. IN FACT IF I WERE A BABE ID ASK HIM OUT.
what's your point mister?
Is anyone holding him?
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:49pm On Aug 29, 2012
Babzilla: U GUYS SHOULD LEAVE HIM ALONE. angry BECAUSE HE IS NOT A MUMU AND WILL ALWAYS STAND HIS GROUND DOES NOT MAKE HIM A BAD PERSON. IN MY OPINION I THINK HE IS A FINE GENTLEMAN. THE TYPE U CHICS SHOULD ALWAYS LOOK FOR AS HUSBAND. IN FACT IF I WERE A BABE ID ASK HIM OUT.

Are you OK? Typing in block letters?! Give me 50 now!
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by kandiikane(m): 8:51pm On Aug 29, 2012
...Pro1 came in, looked and walked off.

*drops a tumbleweed on the thread*
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by rottenegg: 8:52pm On Aug 29, 2012
King of NL, Mr trip the switch. . . continue.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Mynd44: 8:57pm On Aug 29, 2012
I doubt the guy will come online now
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by nikkyshyne(f): 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
Popcorn don finish ooo
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by slimyem: 9:01pm On Aug 29, 2012
kandiikane: ...Pro1 came in, looked and walked off.
its not all that surprising..
The 'if' clause in my post presumed that!
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03pm On Aug 29, 2012
slimyem: its not all that surprising..
The 'if' clause in my post presumed that!
I don tell u my boi no like typical Nigerian gals.Ndo! Try born2fuck!
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Mynd44: 9:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
You two should not fight over him nah
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by LesbianBoy(m): 9:41pm On Aug 29, 2012
@Topic, I have noticed it too........lol well in my opinion i think he doesnt hate women or anti-women, i just feel he is a No-Nonsense Man! Btw i tot thats the kind of men you naija gehs love
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2012
Chai. I have suffered in this life. See as wicked people dey shave my hair for my absence. Well, I guess I should make the following clarifications in as 'gentlemanly' a manner as possible:

1. I don't hate women - I just know them for what they really are, which, quite often is at variance with what they pretend to be.

2. I am not 'bitter' - I just happen to have a keen sense of my awareness of women and their antics - based on extensive experience (mine and others'), discernment, and confession. . . and I articulate this in the best and most forceful way I can because.

3. Just like in real life, Nairaland has a disproportionately high number of duplicitous females. I consider it a worthwhile pastime to expose them by 'blowing the breeze wey go open fowl yansh', as it were, so that my fellow guys (many of whom lack sufficient real-world experience) would learn not to be too trusting and deluded.

4. This does not mean that I don't think there are, em, 'good' women. Of course there are. . .or at least there are comparatively less bad ones. I can name a few user nameswomen right here on NL that I deem good less bad than the others. . .

I hope it's all very clear now. You can see that I really love women or at least their endowments more than I love myself sef. It's not as bad as you make it seem. What else is there to know?

1 Like

Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56pm On Aug 29, 2012
pro01: What else is there to know?
Do u love me? cheesy
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Do u love me? cheesy

Ah, yes oh. . .for my own safety, I do.

1 Like

Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by avicky(f): 10:08pm On Aug 29, 2012
[quote author=Idowuogbo]
Do u love me? cheesy[/quote
Lol! Trouble dey sleep, yanga wan wake am...
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by avicky(f): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
[quote author=Idowuogbo]
Do u love me? cheesy[/quote
Lol! Trouble dey sleep, yanga wan wake am...
O fe fo ri oka r'omu.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2012
pro01:

Ah, yes oh. . .for my own safety, I do.
LMAO!!! U safe na! wink
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2012
[quote author=avicky][/quote]
Noting dey happen! Pro01 na garage boi Jare.. Gba! All dis executive language hin dey blow na to impress GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by slimyem: 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2012
1. I don't hate women - I just know them for what they really are, which, quite often is at variance with what they pretend to be-how many women have you actually been with/around that makes you think you know them all?
2. I am not 'bitter' - most of your post around women issues say otherwise.that's what i see and probably what a few other people see.
3. Just like in real life, Nairaland has a disproportionately high number of duplicitous females. I consider it a worthwhile pastime to expose them by 'blowing the breeze wey go open fowl yansh', as it were, so that my fellow guys (many of whom lack sufficient real-world experience) would learn not to be too trusting and deluded-so it's safe to say you are Nairaland's apostle of the gospel according to women..right?
4. This does not mean that I don't think there are, em, 'good' women. Of course there are. . .or at least there are comparatively less bad ones. I can name a few user nameswomen right here on NL that I deem good less bad than the others. . .
I hope it's all very clear now. You can see that I really love women or at least their endowments more than I love myself sef. It's not as bad as you make it seem.-i really hope its as you say it is..and not a resultant effect of some underlying past women encounter.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2012
Ok. . . Where's the exit please
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by slimyem: 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2012
...and btw,pro01,this thread wasnt meant to shave your hair for your abscence nor are we wicked people..
It was borne out of concise obsevation of you and your posts which piqued my curiousity about if/where there is a problem..
Thank you for gracing the thread and clarifications.
Now,that all said,everyone pls leave quietly and close the door behind you!
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 29, 2012
Aha, so some of you believe Pro01's seeming misogyny is about an "underlying past women encounter". This is where it really gets interesting. I leave you to bask in your assumptions in that regard.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by StateOfMind: 10:42pm On Aug 29, 2012
Honestly Op, you are 100% right about your observation..he has\had a twin though 'harakiri' (he's been less active for a while) lol..they are the both anti-women and they don't hide it..

Weird as it may seem however, I look forward to reading their posts shredding naija girls into pieces, lol. They represent the e-voices of the weak male gender..hehe

N.B- I'm a female, and not newbie,matter of fact, Class '09, but dumped my former ID a long time ago so I sure know what I'm talking about.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by doofanc: 12:10am On Aug 30, 2012
the guy sabi english sha . . . cool
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Nobody: 2:37am On Aug 30, 2012
doofanc: the guy sabi english sha . . . cool

lol na wetin hin dey take scatter dem women head be dat na, you know the whole intelligent cool dude, enigmatic and seemingly uninterested in women routine. . . that ish gets women hot. . .

1 Like

Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by timilehing(m): 3:06am On Aug 30, 2012
This group!!! I'm on the watch
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Flygeriana(m): 3:15am On Aug 30, 2012
REALITY101: Ok. . . Where's the exit please
Same door u came from.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by wonlasewonimi: 3:17am On Aug 30, 2012
slimyem: lol.
He doesn't have a profile picture...and what he looks like is not important in this case.
Most nairaland men are like that but they make exceptions occassionaly.
pro01 instead is anti-women in every way and on every issue bothering around women!
There is no mellowness to his show of spite/malice at all!

You can't tell if he enjoys fun in the bum.
Re: Pro01,i'm Curious About You.Come In Here Please! by Flygeriana(m): 3:45am On Aug 30, 2012
StateOfMind: Weird as it may seem however, I look forward to reading their posts shredding naija girls into pieces, lol.
Gba be!

I started noticing him on one particular BF and GF thread like that (long ago). Never knew he knows my handle (not this one tho). All the gals (even som guys) were accusing the said BF on that thread, callin him all sort of names eg. Ungrateful, cheater etc. I came in, went thru the article and gave my 2cent. It wasn't in favour of the GF tho but that was just how i viewed it and gave my piece, no pun intended. The nextime i visited the thread, he (pro1) quoted me, saying and i quote: "I trust Flygeriana to always be on point."

Mind u, the "Flygeriana" wasn't the name he mentioned tho, but i just used it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? / Why Do Guys Rape Girls? / How Text Messages Made Partners Expose Themselves (snapahot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.