Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man (22881 Views)

Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / 45 Things A Girl Must Know About Guys....TRUE OR FALSE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Drlove1989(m): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2012
If you don't want to get RED CARD as soon as possible from your man, you should strive hard to avoid all of these 10 things. Some ladies do these 10 things unintentional while some do them believing that her man loves her more than anything and as a result of it, she can do anything in front of him. This may not be the case in most cases because after talking with lots of men on this topic both online and off-line, they came up with these list and were sincere enough to say they are not comfortable with it when the lady they are going out with do them in front of them. check them out:

1.Fart in front of your man
Men hate this to the core, they may pretend not to but they really hate when you do it in their presence. If you doubt me, first, check out the real meaning of the word ‘farting’ and then go and ask a man whom you don’t know to tell you what he thinks of a lady who fart or always fart in front of him.

2.Eating too much
Try to control your eating habit when you are with your man. Do not be deceived with the fact that he loves you: he may give you red card because of your eating habit. I realize that ladies are recently becoming fans of food especially in Nigeria.

3.Washing of your undies
NEVER you wash your undies in presence of your man. Forget that popular slang which tends to say that when a man loves you, he can even wash your undies. It is a big fallacy and please, washing of your undies front of your man makes him see you as a dirty and shameless element.

4.Bad sitting habit (improper sitting)
This is very important to you ladies because some of you feel comfortable sitting anyhow in front of your man. You feel he is your and he should see your laps, your pants etc since he is used to seeing them. But a typical man feels insecure when you this in front of him: he feels you will also do it front of others. Men hates this, learn to sit properly in front of your man.

5.Laughing excessively
Control the length you laugh in front of your man. When he is not around, you can laugh and bring down the roof if you wish. I was talking to a lady and she laughed so loud that she didn’t know when she populated: Too bad.

6.Talking too much
We men have come to accept that women talk too much but we still hate it. Be moderate when talking in presence of your man. You may talk and win the award as the most expensive talkative when your man is not around.

7.Talking dirty

Please, have control of things you say in front of your man. Don’t be too naughty when it comes to your language except you want to remain a GIRLFRIEND FOR LIFE!!!!!
8.Drinking of alcohol

Though, not all men hate this attitude but most men do including me Drlove.
9.Always watching movies
If you love to always watch movies, please, for the sake of not receiving any RED CARD, stop that once your man is around.

10.Fight
Never you fight in front of your man: he may feel that one day you will fight his mother.

http://www.trueloverelationship-advice.com/2012/08/warning-ladies-10-things-you-must-not.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 30, 2012
@op did u really sit down to compile that thing up there? I am impressed and honestly u ar very funny 2.... How old ar u again?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Mynd44: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2012
What has his age got to do with this?
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Afam4eva(m): 7:52am On Aug 30, 2012
This only applies to some kind of men and are not in any way a true representation of majority of men. These things are relative.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2012
This is for bigenners. grin grin grin grin

Like first bf and gfs.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Mynd44: 8:03am On Aug 30, 2012
rokiatu: This is for bigenners. grin grin grin grin

Like first bf and gfs.

Like the OP huh?
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by jhydebaba(m): 8:04am On Aug 30, 2012
I wonder how many years you want to go without farting in the presence of your bf/gf.
You can hide on a date but not when you are always together. Infact, if your GF is not doing most of those things in your presence be rest assured that she is doing a whole lot of other unspeakable things behind you.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2012
The no 2 reminds me of a female course mate of mine. The girl eats too much, if you are at her place, there is no day you won't see her at a fast food joint. Last semester, she was slim and slender and now she's fat and going shapeless.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by AdeniyiA(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2012
fart wetin, forget my guy.
u fit even spread paper, s.hit in front of ur guy,do shotput n love goes on . who cares, life goes on

1 Like

Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 30, 2012
That rubbish up there is for teenagers in a relationship. Married people have farting competitions and they do all what you described above and those things keep them together, and draws them closer to each other. . . Openness!

I guess you are a kid, and still have a lot of growing up to do. Log out of NL, sign out of the internet, go and read your books, and stop chatting and advising on things you know nothing about. . .

19 Likes

Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Mynd44: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2012
Kids
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Landcruiser: 8:24am On Aug 30, 2012
rubbish :Prubbish
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by MMM2(m): 8:26am On Aug 30, 2012
Op
11. All dose things re sh it angry
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 30, 2012
E be like say dis Dr. Love na quack doctor. Since you're not so proficient in affairs of love, why not explore other areas where your 'quackery' would be less obvious? U fit go dey hawk agbo jedi jedi for inside Molue instead.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Mynd44: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2012
^^
you badt
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by slimyem: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2012
op's post is [size=30pt]BULLSHIT[/size] all the way!!
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Mynd44: 8:53am On Aug 30, 2012
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by amiskurie(m): 9:00am On Aug 30, 2012
Adeniyi A.:
fart wetin, forget my guy.
u fit even spread paper, s.hit in front of ur guy,do shotput n love goes on . who cares, life goes on
Mehnn u wild o,I can't stand that even if she's miss world.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by oge4real(f): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2012
op should add "do not breathe in front of your man".
Na wa for some minds sha.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by amiskurie(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2012
slimyem: op's post is [size=30pt]BULLSHIT[/size] all the way!!
I hate women talking dirty,saying things like OKO,OBO and slangs too.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by amiskurie(m): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2012
Wild girls are only good for GF's,they aren't wife materials.Yes we love wild girls but nt at home...we only love them far away from home when we are tryna hit and run.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 30, 2012
sexkillz: That rubbish up there is for teenagers in a relationship. Married people have farting competitions and they do all what you described above and those things keep them together, and draws them closer to each other. . . Openness!

I guess you are a kid, and still have a lot of growing up to do. Log out of NL, sign out of the internet, go and read your books, and stop chatting and advising on things you know nothing about. . .
Amen.OP take this advice to heart and see your transform before your very eyes.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Mynd44: 9:14am On Aug 30, 2012
amiskurie:
But when you say it, it is okay right?
SMH
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by cindyrella(f): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2012
Op, u for just say make I turn deaf and dumb in front of my guy na.
undecided undecided
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by slimyem: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2012
amiskurie:
or you alright?
...or should i call for help?
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by amiskurie(m): 10:04am On Aug 30, 2012
slimyem: or you alright?
...or should i call for help?
Yaa,Yaa!I care for some badt girls lyk u to keep my bed howling b4 i settled down with a decent one wink
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Silverstonnes(f): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2012
Your points are to be strictly followed in relationships that are going nowhere. O ma ga o! red card ko pink card ni. I pity ur girlfriend if you have 1.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by slimyem: 10:10am On Aug 30, 2012
amiskurie:
Yaa,Yaa!I care for some badt girls lyk u to keep my bed howling b4 i settled down with a decent one wink
you are wearing your a$s as a hat as expected...
Keep it up!!
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by brigglez(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2012
1.Fart in front of your man
Men hate this to the core, they may pretend not to but they really hate when you do it in their presence. If you doubt me, first, check out the real meaning of the word ‘farting’ and then go and ask a man whom you don’t know to tell you what he thinks of a lady who fart or always fart in front of him.

If you date a woman for over 1 year & she neva MESS for your presence, then she's hiding things from you. Believe me....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Godsheir: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2012
sexkillz: That rubbish up there is for teenagers in a relationship. Married people have farting competitions and they do all what you described above and those things keep them together, and draws them closer to each other. . . Openness!

i can't believe u posted dis. Let d poor girl be na. She is obviously refering 2 boyfriends and u know it.
@op. If my girl do any of these in my presence consistently,i wil consider handlin her red
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by frank317: 10:20am On Aug 30, 2012
Op has just displayed his ignorance on public site. Dr.love ni Dr.hate ko.

Do u evn have a girlfriend? Anu ohia, ewu.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2012
God'sheir:

i can't believe u posted dis. Let d poor girl be na. She is obviously refering 2 boyfriends and u know it.
@op. If my girl do any of these in my presence consistently,i wil consider handlin her red
That is the problem. . . You believe you can toy with peoples emotions. You believe you can dump a good girl because she farted in your presence? You believe relationships are mechanical, and you can monopolize them? DUMB!

Ok, now this girl doesn't do those things, the relationship progressed to the point of marriage, you get married. On your wedding night, she lets out a fart. You end the marriage?

There should be a kids section on Nairaland.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Blasts Men Who Call Every Woman 'Olosho' (Video) / 4 States With The Ugliest Girls In Nigeria. / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.