Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man (22918 Views)

Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence / 45 Things A Girl Must Know About Guys....TRUE OR FALSE? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Emmy9ite(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2012
Romance section! Where everyone wants to criticise to get attention. Op no vex ehn, try family section or education section. Abeg greet odunnu for me if you reach grin grin
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by amiskurie(m): 11:37am On Aug 30, 2012
Mynd_44:
But when you say it, it is okay right?
SMH
Women do get wild when they are with their friends,same with men.
Remember the quote: Dnt try such at home?
cheesy
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by amiskurie(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2012
slimyem: you are wearing your a$s as a hat as expected...
Keep it up!!
as long as am nt wearing it at home.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Femzy24: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2012
if u dnt do any of this, then u arnt real...i need real babes, no pretence...i fart, u fart, and we compete for most awful sound of farting grin grin, sounds crazy, right? just b urself..shikena cool cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by amiskurie(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2012
Its even a crime to fart in a south-african country grin
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by AzaMontana(f): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2012
This is the most idiotic thread i have ever read. Where did you get this nonsence. You obviously know nothing about relationships Dr Love. If you heard this from your mates then i gues they are all12 year olds yet to explore life
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by AzaMontana(f): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2012
amiskurie: Its even a crime to fart in a south-african country grin

Ohh realy? and what's the charge? ''farting in public"'kwaaaaaa nonsensical
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by pheivor(f): 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2012
One man's meat is another man's poison. Forget these crap story. Simple
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Mynd44: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2012
amiskurie: Its even a crime to fart in a south-african country grin
Those ones have a bad case of identity crises
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
sexkillz: That is the problem. . . You believe you can toy with peoples emotions. You believe you can dump a good girl because she farted in your presence? You believe relationships are mechanical, and you can monopolize them? DUMB!

Ok, now this girl doesn't do those things, the relationship progressed to the point of marriage, you get married. On your wedding night, she lets out a fart. You end the marriage?

There should be a kids section on Nairaland.

Pussywhipped hypocrite. You always ferment your emotional sacrilege with unbridled manipulations of cowardice believing every member here is gullible to your opinated disturb character. Being a feminist exponent is tantamount to delusion for a young man who cannot express his views in a more livid and constructive manner rather than resorting to dramatic rehearsal trying to bully his concepts and perceptions on people intelligence.
Each time you provoke reactions from me not because I have reservation concerning you but lack objectivity in all of your posts . You believe in a world controlled and dominated by women, I said No. Whenever you comment on people post; do so in an uncompromising manner devoid of any sentimental slack. Your views on female posters are complimentary while those of the male folks are always discerning and controversial to your infallible mind.
The op is on point. Ladies that can not contain excessive attributes need to learn the rules of habitual coexistence or be boothed out.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2012
Hmm, OP. undecided
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Leyqute(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2012
Emmy9ite: Romance section! Where everyone wants to criticise to get attention. Op no vex ehn, try family section or education section. Abeg greet odunnu for me if you reach grin grin
Emmy9ite: Romance section! Where everyone wants to criticise to get attention. Op no vex ehn, try family section or education section. Abeg greet odunnu for me if you reach grin grin
u mean d kids' section? ? ? gringringrin
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Barywhyte(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2012
sexkillz: That rubbish up there is for teenagers in a relationship. Married people have farting competitions and they do all what you described above and those things keep them together, and draws them closer to each other. . . Openness!

I guess you are a kid, and still have a lot of growing up to do. Log out of NL, sign out of the internet, go and read your books, and stop chatting and advising on things you know nothing about. . .

Lol

Guy u funny. Well the post appear childish but honestly itz not completely childish. Thr are elements of truth in it. Imagine a woman combining any five of these attributes. U probably won't like it. Personally I hate seeing blood/undis/tissue papers/pants etc. I dnt get angry bcoz of them but I just dnt like the sight of them.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by surveycash(m): 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2012
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2012
Crown Prince:

Pussywhipped hypocrite. You always ferment your emotional sacrilege with unbridled manipulations of cowardice believing every member here is gullible to your opinated disturb character. Being a feminist exponent is tantamount to delusion for a young man who cannot express his views in a more livid and constructive manner rather than resorting to dramatic rehearsal trying to bully his concepts and perceptions on people intelligence.
Each time you provoke reactions from me not because I have reservation concerning you but lack objectivity in all of your posts . You believe in a world controlled and dominated by women, I said No. Whenever you comment on people post; do so in an uncompromising manner devoid of any sentimental slack. Your views on female posters are complimentary while those of the male folks are always discerning and controversial to your infallible mind.
The op is on point. Ladies that can not contain excessive attributes need to learn the rules of habitual coexistence or be boothed out.
The 'bolded' part is Arrant Nonsense but everything else is hella funny!!

I would be laughing 4 days, ROFLMAO!!grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Bold9(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2012
amiskurie:
I hate women talking dirty,saying things like OKO,OBO and slangs too.

Bro hw old re u? I tink u shld go and watch cartoon network or beta still go to bed.
Tell me, wat do u call ur penis to ur girl? Leme guess pencil, peepee, car or sim card and her's flower verse, tomatoes, garage or wat.
If only NL cld register pple in person wit dia birth cert. All dis useless threads and comments frm kids won't be coming up.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2012
Pls NL, tempa justice wit mercy on the poster nah, his blood pressure may hav risen above a normal level as a result of his personal initiatives... Pls dnt be discourage, consider it one of those challenges on the road to success!!!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Mynd44: 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
He should have not logged in today.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by kinchiso(m): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2012
@op e b lyk say na for yansh ur brain dey.... With all dis pretense in a relationship, how do you expect it to last long? Chai!!!! **SMP over the op's mentality**
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Yabizmopo(m): 12:41am On Aug 31, 2012
Op no let ur blood.u wld surely gt dia.soap opera dn damage ur brai.n.gce go start soon face ur book.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by vivianc(f): 1:18am On Aug 31, 2012
Lmao jaRe! Nna lekwanu grammar! Odikwa risky.....make I Run go bRing my dictionaRy come »»»»»»
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by OluBendel: 5:52am On Aug 31, 2012
The OP is very much on point.I'd advise any lady serious about a lasting relationship to take them to heart, ignore some of the comments here, stay around these rules until you are sure on your partner's comfortabability with them. The choice is yours at the end of the day.General rules are meant as guide, there are always exceptions as with any other human endeavour.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by starlightRR(m): 7:14am On Aug 31, 2012
Too many pretenders on nairaland, am not sure some of you guys have a gf......op is on point but it mostly applies to relationships less than a year, though when a lady has like 5 of those traits then there is trouble

1 Like

Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by donlet(m): 8:57am On Aug 31, 2012
yeah
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2012
@OP.. you're on point and i would like to say, Modesty should be applied in the early stages of a relationship.. And i think if a woman can keep to what you posted at the beginning then loosen up towards the peak, it isn't a bad idea.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by tushbobo(m): 12:54am On Dec 30, 2012
Dont eat much.Right
All d rest are lies
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 27, 2013
D O.p is a learner so let him/her b chwooo..Freedom of "carry do" is a fundamental ryt on NL
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by Kgdavid(m): 9:40am On Mar 27, 2013
1(farting),2(eating too much), & 10(fighting) are the only things on that list that really apply to me and not even for the reasons stated. i hate to see any lady fighting even in play(unless its me she's fighting with smiley ), it just reduces her in my esteem. not that i would dump someone i love for doing any of these, although i dont think i could fall in love with a lady who fights or eats too much in the first place. farting is a normal thing tho so i can live with it but id rather she didnt do it in front of me and frankly i dont think she is the type wink so im good.

but some of the other points are frankly ridiculous and silly. she shuldnt wash her underwear in front of yu? yu dont understand the concept of having a life a partner then! yu are still looking for a plaything! why on earth shuld my girl/wife not watch movies n my presence? heck we'll be watching em together! some of these points are plain ridiculous and shows that the poster is not really matured/exposed.
Re: 10 Things A Girl Must Not Do In Front Of Her Man by fruityjojo(f): 12:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
sexkillz: That rubbish up there is for teenagers in a relationship. Married people have farting competitions and they do all what you described above and those things keep them together, and draws them closer to each other. . . Openness!

I guess you are a kid, and still have a lot of growing up to do. Log out of NL, sign out of the internet, go and read your books, and stop chatting and advising on things you know nothing about. . .
And ur suppose 2 be a moderator! Dat was unnessarary 2 harsh. Looks lyk ur tryin 2 drive sean out of bisness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Ladies Abroad Find It More Difficult To Find Husbands? / What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married / Is It Proper To Attend Her Wedding Ceremony?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.