Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Getting Signals From Sister In Law? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Signals From Sister In Law? (46360 Views)

Having Sex With A Reverend Sister In A Church Toilet: Whats The Repercussion? / Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? / Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by ajayioluwatobi(m): 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2012
[b]Yeah, so I almost didn't even post about this, but here is the story. About a year ago I [thought] that I might be getting some sort of signals from my sister in law that she is attracted to me. Long story short was that a bunch of family was together and she sat next to me and put her legs up across mine. I was very uncomfortable with the gesture, but let her sit there for over an hour. There is never any physical contact between us unless we are hugging hello or hugging goodbye. At any rate I dismissed that situation as me reading too much into it. She also lived out of state at the time.

Fast forward to now and she lives about 20 minutes from me. Since she moved here she has been over to my house quite a bit. She usually greets me when I come in, unlike my wife, and almost always addresses me with nick name. Between last year and now she always addressed me with a nick name and always joked with me when I saw her. Anyway, back to the present, so although we don't have physical contact she will come up to me and start punching my ribs or stomach (not too hard though). I usually just laugh that off or act like I'm going to hit back and she'll do a girly little scream and recoil. Again, I tried to chalk that up as just the way she is.

There have been other little things here and there like comments about how she likes my physique and such, but about two days ago she said "I need to stop being so sexy". For whatever reason I have a habit of posing with one arm up on the wall/doorway and the other in my pocket when I am talking to people. I was talking to her and my wife and she was quick to point out the posing and made a little joke about it. She then went to the basement and I said something like "you shouldn't be concerned about how I stand" and she said "well you need to stop being so sexy". I was a bit shocked that she said that because it was out loud and only one room away from my wife/ her sister.

Again, am I reading too much into this or might this be a problem in the future? [/b]
Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by kodewrita(m): 12:27pm On Aug 30, 2012
1) Pretend you are reading too much into things.
2) maintain reasonable distance and avoid too much physical contact. She might just be used to more touchy feely than most people and needs to learn your own boundaries.
3) Never ever ever ever ever compare her with your wife. Respect your wife and respect her too.
4) Most importantly, Respect yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by itiswell1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 30, 2012
Guy just watch it. You are giving room to too many unwholesome thoughts. Watch your thoughts.
Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by Rocktation(f): 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2012
Be wary of the discussions you have with her. Be careful with remarks and all. Rather than saying we miss the warmth of your presence, settle for we miss you. Avoid being alone with her. Avoid all those silly play-fights. Be energetic. You have but yourself to control yourself.

1 Like

Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by tobechi74: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2012
Ur wife ask ha to test u.its a test
Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by Acidosis(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2012
someone mentioned "don't ever ever ever compare her with your wife..

1 Like

Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by slimming: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2012
what type of signal is that?
Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by Tedpgrass: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2012
Think its time to create some distance...

Does she behave in a similar fashion with other male in-laws? If not, there's reason to be suspicious.

Coyly decode your wife's thoughts on her sister's behaviour.... particularly any past BF's "swaps or steals".

Enlist her help in deterring this sister.

Always include ur wife in any discussion n limit time spent alone with her sister.

Tease her about her love interest in the presence of others, but keep conversation formal when alone with her.

Have ahead of you, the need to protect your marriage,....
If there was to be a falling out/ apart, I doubt if (wifey) she'll choose you over her family in the absence of extraneous circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by Martini101(m): 10:03am On Sep 16, 2012
kodewrita: 1) Pretend you are reading too much into things.
2) maintain reasonable distance and avoid too much physical contact. She might just be used to more touchy feely than most people and needs to learn your own boundaries.
3) Never ever ever ever ever compare her with your wife. Respect your wife and respect her too.
5) Go and get an iron pant.

1 Like

Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by Csami(m): 10:13am On Sep 16, 2012
tobechi74: Ur wife ask ha to test u.its a test
Maybe sha or she was just teasing him u know gals na.
Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by drnoel: 10:16am On Sep 16, 2012
kodewrita: 1) Pretend you are reading too much into things.

he said it all. Watch ur thought cos its all starts with d thought and stay away 4rm her.

1 Like

Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by MyneWhite1(f): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
Watch your thoughts!
Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by obicentlis: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2012
My neighbour ws in your shoe by Feb this year when her sister inlaw came visiting. I advised him against it but he refused, rather he wants to use d opportunity from the green light. Most unfortunately, the sister inlaw is pregnant right now. Its all hell now in his family.
Be wise please .

1 Like

Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by tashanja(m): 8:24pm On Sep 16, 2012
From what you wrote, I fail to see any real concrete gesture that should give you serious concern.
However, lets face it, whether there are signals or no signals, at the end of the day what it all boils down to is what are you gonna do about it.
I could be wrong; but if I were you, I'd be more concerned with my own motives (than those of a somewhat over friendly inlaw) because I sense you inwardly feel flattered and are more probably seeking validation/encouragement (from NLders) so as to have the courage to do what you really would want to do - i.e. fucck your inlaw as I equally would like to guess you are also secretely attracted.
If not why are you here asking questions, because a right thinking man in your shoes would already know what to do, i.e. ignore the signals (if indeed they exist) and take evasive action - period.
Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by chidyke77(m): 9:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
One of the worst mistake in marital life is sleeping with your inlaw., please becareful.

1 Like

Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by tai2(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
She wants the "koko"....forget that testing you story....the problem is are you ready to give it to her and damn the consequences.....as a sure boy....
Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by Excelboi(m): 11:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
I don't know In-laws to have network signals on them!
Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by DisGuy: 11:25pm On Sep 16, 2012
Fix up and stop thinking signals!!

You're thinking too much of yourself!

Abi you are complimenting your sef, pele o, Mr Flatterer flattering himself!!

Alan poser, na your type them dey embarrass
Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 17, 2012
Singin *fela* trouble sleep, yanga go wake am, wetin e dey find, palava! E dey find! Palava! E go get oh
Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by Mynd44: 2:16am On Sep 17, 2012
This does not require brains. Keep avoiding her as all what you gave said/typed is not enough evidence that she is after you. But since we are not there when these happens, we cannot completely judge but one thing is sure, do not have sex with her. That's more trouble than you will be able to handle
Re: Getting Signals From Sister In Law? by missojugo(f): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2014
She is obviously very very very very physically attracted to you. If you are not married to her sister she would have raped you by now . The bible says we should flee from all appearances of evil. This babe has probably slept with you in her fantasies several times over. If you are tired of your marriage continue playing with fire if not then set her straight and let her know you are not comfortable with her subtle flirtatious behaviour. Her house no dey let her sit down self

(1) (Reply)

Silly Things You Did To Please Your Woman. / How Did You React the first time You Met Your Blind Dates? / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.