Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,539 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? (26032 Views)

What Clothes Do You HATE Seeing People Wear? / Accessories You Hate Seeing On Guys / That's Sew Naija! - Fashion Designers,tailors,accessory/jewelry Makers, Join In! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by gifted1: 9:03am On Sep 02, 2012
extra height
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by abdulkayus(m): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2012
nyere84: woo.!! *my eyes poping out frm d socket* pls, can a lady actually dress like dis to go out in dis country?? Abeg, wetin be deir aim?? Wit this pics, I tink i can proudly beat my chest to be 40% good girl, because, i neva reach dis level.

if u are 40% good gal, dat mean u are a bad gal be dat tryin to be good, omo in some places 40 percent na fail oooo
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by pato405(m): 9:03am On Sep 02, 2012
and what is it with those weird coloured weave-ons? pink, red, green etc trying to play Nicky Minaj, lady gaga or what exactly? angry so, so irritating
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by dharmgrazy(f): 9:04am On Sep 02, 2012
~Bluetooth:

You dont need to be harsh on women like you dont need one in your life.
~Bluetooth:

wrapper n d mauny
~Bluetooth:

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by abdulkayus(m): 9:05am On Sep 02, 2012
nyere84: woo.!! *my eyes poping out frm d socket* pls, can a lady actually dress like dis to go out in dis country?? Abeg, wetin be deir aim?? Wit this pics, I tink i can proudly beat my chest to be 40% good girl, because, i neva reach dis level.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Sexxymom(f): 9:09am On Sep 02, 2012
yemi2plus2: I hate ladies wit small breast.
haba,it is d lord's doing they didnt create themselves.As for me i hate too much make up especially d once ladies rub on d chick wat is it called....
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 02, 2012
calabaman: when fat a.5.5ed women wear jeans meant for a lepa woman!

ha ha ha,this got me rolling on the floor*
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 02, 2012
slimyem: those are mgbeke ladies nah...
Bikini tops are not supposed to be worn under regular dresses.
cool
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Reference(m): 9:20am On Sep 02, 2012
kunletiwoo: Give reason(s) why you hate this?

These days if it isn't seedy its horrible. What's wrong in a scarf tied into a bow.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Dheymola(m): 9:26am On Sep 02, 2012
maggilove: U dont nid 2yab us,just say wat u dnt lyk nd put a ful stop at d end.
so for u to make amends cuz me think the bashing of gals on nairaland must hav taken an effect on u to hav a change of heart to stop doin wot u ain't created for.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by kandiikane(m): 9:31am On Sep 02, 2012
yuncka: SANITARY PAD!

Can she use your mouth to absorb the blood? angry

2 Likes

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Princessaleeza: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2012
nipeks001:
thanks anyway but it's jewellry not jewelry and there not there.
so who is correcting who.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by kandiikane(m): 9:33am On Sep 02, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Sooo, that's the name of those horrible earrings.

Too many chavs rockingg them.

1 Like

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Princessaleeza: 9:37am On Sep 02, 2012
Sexxymom: haba,it is d lord's doing they didnt create themselves.As for me i hate too much make up especially d once ladies rub on d chick wat is it called....
blush.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by bigtalla(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2012
Does that count as an accessory too? shocked If "ÿes", then my list is endless...
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by yeye4live(m): 9:41am On Sep 02, 2012
I hate den dat wear bra ,its supose 2b left open so it can dangle side ways,up n down ...

1 Like

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Biggyd2: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2012
dabrake: if you wanna wear g-string, wear it but don't expose them especially the dark-brown-formerly-white-coloured one.

na you pick small top, you look yourself for mirror before you comot. yet, if i dey waka/sit behind you, you go dey drag the top down make imm (un)cover your stuff. kilode?

Good one. They actually call it 'am aware'. It is more irritating when you see them on okadas.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by bigtalla(m): 9:51am On Sep 02, 2012
I hate it when am having a great view around 1pm and suddenly a girl walks past me having Shirly/Nixoderm or some other whitish thing on her face.. That alone can spoil my day.. Like, for real, what is that sh*t u applied lastnight still doing on your face in the afternoon?
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by drnoel: 9:51am On Sep 02, 2012
M M M: I hate ladies dat wear pant angry
now i wonder y
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by tinkinjo: 9:54am On Sep 02, 2012
An accessory, hmmmmnnn............ Mine is "accessories"
1. Padded bra (y u dey form say ur future big when na fakeee?)
2. Fake hair (abi no be accessory?)
3. Fake eyelashes (if i wan see masquerade, i for go my village)
4. Sun glasses @ night (WTF!!)
5. Fake accent (na accessory too but who u dey form 4?)
6. Wrapper early in the morning (wetin sef? Abeg go find cloth wear jhor)
7. Lip & eyebrow of many colors (i no know weda u wan take am win medal)

1 'll be disgusting if I get to know; 2 depends...; 3 I can't stand it; 5 In fact this is the worst; 7 I can't stand this too!
...and so many, what do they call it, yes, bangles on the wrists plus that chain around the ankles.

So much for beauty!
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Lakayana: 9:56am On Sep 02, 2012
That is not an accessory that is an asset.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by BUSHMAN1: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2012
bleached skin and face,blonde wig on an african woman is a no! no!,body odour,tongue peircing disgursting and unhealthy.... i still love women regardless..they are the ones who gave birth to us and our kids..
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by scribble: 10:24am On Sep 02, 2012
that artificial beauty spot above the lip.

jeez everybody cant be marilyn manson...almost all Edo gehs get that beauty spot

and pot bellies are an accessory to obesity all fine women need to drop
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by phyl123: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2012
I hate the toyboys that some ladies carry as accessories.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by naturalwaves: 11:05am On Sep 02, 2012
~Kaylee~:
. You are a cretin. What an ignorant generalization you have up there. Extra facial jewelry does not reflect/determine the morality of a person. Sometimes beating up Goliath seems waaaaay easier than understanding the thought-process of you Holier-than-thou people. Rubbish.

I think U do not understand d meaning of GENERALISATION.I wouldn't use d word 'most' if I was generalising but I can definately attest to d fact that what I wrote is true for at least 70% cos I av seen countless examples infact,I am yet to see one out of d examples that violates what I wrote but I know there can be a minute few somewhere and that was Y I gave it a benefit of doubt and used 'most' instead of 'all'.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2012
i hate different colours of hair like blue and pink on ladies...Them wan form Power Rangers?
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 02, 2012
For me its false hair AKA wigs.I like babes with Onyeka Onwenu style. Secondly,Me no like girls dat wear Bra and Panties(No Jamb,direct entry)

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2012
Also, i hate when ladies do low cut/skin punk (gorimapa) hairstyle, most of em do it to look like amber rose but they ended up looking like DMX

2 Likes

Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by ZeusI: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2012
All exessive make-ups with mini-skirts, trousers, and anything capable of seduction when going to a place of worship, thus: Ladies: single/married, who dresses harlot-like to church. That is what i hate, against?
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by naturalwaves: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2012
MOBBDEEP:
My brother, I've been telling them.
Too much of attention-seeking, perhaps adjoined with lack of moderacy&modesty, is what informs & drives this action.
The funny thing is that many won't agree because, many atimes, the attention-seeking drive is subconscious.
Meanwhile, on the male's side especially the 'traditional'/conservational-styled ones , we tend to associate it with wildness ( especially in sexuality experience)
Same thing goes for
* Ankle chain/bracelet
* Nose piercing
* Tattoo-ing
* Some crazy hair-do etc
Believe you me, I'm very liberal & free-spirited ( after all, my training enforces it if you are not one naturally ).
I've talked to good critics, people who I esteemed to have sound judgement/reasoning & guys who I think has had their 'ample' share of women's world. Their verdicts, either hard or well-reasoned, have been same! - that they are wayward.

So on point! U've said it all! That's part of d reasons Y a lot of marriages even fail.A lady does not need to outrightly do something before one can know what she is capable of.When U see such girls(piercing),U can easily tell d kind of family they come from;
1)It is not a closely knitted one
2)The family is a 'everyman for himself' type and as such unnecessary liberty to kids xposing them to promiscuous tendencies
3)Families that d parents are incapable financial wise etc and with a working knowledge that their child is involved in disguised prostitution
4)Family with bad moral values.Don't be surprised if d bro to such kind of gurls are involved in fraud,yahoo yahoo and d likes.
The list goes on and on and on.
I can't just imagine anyone of my sisters aving their ears pierced while we were growing up.I'm sure I would av beaten d living daylights out of such even before my parents gets to see.
Again,hardly will U find a responsible man that marries those type of gurls.#Ladies be warned#
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by Sexxymom(f): 11:24am On Sep 02, 2012
bigtalla: I hate it when am having a great view around 1pm and suddenly a girl walks past me having Shirly/Nixoderm or some other whitish thing on her face.. That alone can spoil my day.. Like, for real, what is that sh*t u applied lastnight still doing on your face in the afternoon?
yeap,true talk but u got me laughing too.
Re: An Accessory You Hate Seeing On A Lady? by bonna4u(m): 11:30am On Sep 02, 2012
Big.game:
i hate different colours of hair like blue and pink on ladies...Them wan form Power Rangers?
"@ power Rangers", lwkm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

“Describe Your Own Personal Style” / Miss Kenya, Messry Lung'atso Emerges The Beauty Of Africa International 2022* / Miss Imo Duru Chidera Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant 2023 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.