Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? (13390 Views)

Having A Timetable For Sex Can Boost Your Relationship / What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? / What Has Kept Your Relationsihip Going? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by adetwin(m): 10:51pm On Aug 31, 2012
1. God
2. Love
3. Understanding
4. Trust
5. Good communications & team work spirit
6. Above all, prayer
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by http(m): 11:08pm On Aug 31, 2012
Moneeeeeeey!

Any other thing is an illusion grin
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by teewhybabee(f): 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
1.Trust 2.forgiveness 3.share everyting/openness 4.₪☺ secret 5.lots of lafff 6.most importantly prayer
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by proudlyafrican(m): 12:06am On Sep 01, 2012
miredia: the fact of the matter is u love her more than she loves u and she knows it n ur love, compassion or commitment will on d contrary invigorate ger arrogance. She needs a heartless approach. Any woman on earth no matter how heady can be tamed at least by me if d right conditions are appropriated
grin grin grin grin Heartless approach?That is scary OMG!!!.
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by Morgan1092(m): 12:48am On Sep 01, 2012
AmBeautiful:

Single!
Woww! Me2, lets get it started.
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by Joeblis(m): 1:43am On Sep 01, 2012
^^what exactly do you want to start? am scared!
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by Joeblis(m): 1:43am On Sep 01, 2012
^^what exactly do you want to start? am scared!
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by Curiouscity(m): 3:06am On Sep 01, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I hate to your burst bubble there, but many of the married Nigerian couples are some of the ugliest we have out there. Yes, you attend a gatherings and look around at the Nigerian couples . . . forget the ones you see paired up on TV, painted from head to toe. sad

Kobojunkie, Kobojunkie, Kobojunkie!!!!!

Who did this to U?
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by miredia(m): 6:22am On Sep 01, 2012
proudlyafrican: grin grin grin grin Heartless approach?That is scaring OMG!!!.
I probably spoke crude. Literally, I meant u'v got to toughen up. Create an impression u care less about her, about the relationship, or the kids, though u certainly do care about them. Sometimes tough love puts people in check.
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by proudlyafrican(m): 7:03am On Sep 01, 2012
miredia: I probably spoke crude. Literally, I meant u'v got to toughen up. Create an impression u care less about her, about the relationship, or the kids, though u certainly do care about them. Sometimes tough love puts people in check.

Good reasoning.Thanks.
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by nwgoziri(m): 7:28am On Sep 01, 2012
Love envlope with forgivnes.
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by ijebabe: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2012
Been able to enjoy each others company even with little to talk about. Kissing, s e x and bashing each others families. All the necessities grin
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by crisycent: 8:04am On Sep 01, 2012
For me, mine is different. I tell her the TRUTH about me, i have never lied about anything that has to do with me, my finance and other personal stuffs and i tell her what she wants to hear (LIES) just to make her happy especially when she is suspecting foul play.
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by stagger: 8:13am On Sep 01, 2012
Tolerance and forgiveness; a high dose of it.
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by shineeye1: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2012
REFUSING TO REMEMBER THE ERROR!
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by hardbody: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2012
Freiburger: What are the good things that has been keeping your relationship or marriage in good shape?

Perfecting and renewing my lying strategy on an ongoing basis
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 01, 2012
My relationship is not moving! Infact i'm moving faster than it. I'm overtaking it to enter into another. grin
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by Guguru102(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
DICKtator:

How can you be beautiful and be single?
It is a sin!!!.
Please stop it
grin grin grin grin
u stil dey reverse back,na her character na
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by Guguru102(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2012
Will dis,reduce d price of garri for market,NEXT ONE PLS
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by Guguru102(m): 1:03pm On Sep 01, 2012
MAKE I EVEN TELL U D TRUTH,NA GASOLINE GAS DEY MOVE MY MARRIAGE and Correct something
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by Ojumiii(m): 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2012
God
Prayers
Support from our both families
Love
Care
Understand
above all she is very understanding and determined for the relationship to work and i love her for that
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by tlops(m): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2012
ghettodreamz: Not yet married but so far;

1. God
2. Love
3. Understanding
4. Trust
5. Good communications & team work spirit
6. Above all, prayer

Above all was GOD!
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by tlops(m): 5:54pm On Sep 01, 2012
shine-eye:
REFUSING TO REMEMBER THE ERROR!

denial!
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by Nellyd(f): 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2012
adora4u1: In no particular order:

1. Open lines of communication - not just talking but also listening.

2. Trust - believing in him and not trying to look for reasons to doubt him.

3. Laughter - humour lightens the mood.

4. Respect - we argue but we never shout nor call each other names. I don't say negative things about him to my family or friends.

5. Accepting his past - he had a life before marriage.

6. We don't use info about each other against each other.

7. Don't fight every battle - certain issues are not worth discussing more less arguing about.

8. Intimacy - not just sex but hugs, cuddling, kisses, holding hands and doing things together.

All correct. This is just it.
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by lucnet: 9:33am On Sep 02, 2012
adora4u1 i read ur 8-point agenda u nailed the issue so good i just have to reserve mine 4 another topic,
cheers man hope you are not a marriage counselor? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by StChristina(f): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2012
Honestly,i jst dey hang am for God neck,cos its on shaky ground!
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by StChristina(f): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2012
Honestly,i jst dey hang am for God neck,cos its(relationship) on shaky ground!
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by minute(f): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2012
Not taking every little thing seriously.

Keeping your sense of humor intact.

Fighting only the battles that really need to be fought,and
choosing wisely which battles these are.

Understanding that it's never EVER a 50/50 in marriage, and that one person always
gives more. It does balance out over time,i think, but someone is always doing more
at any given think.

Not keeping score, like, "i took out the trash last time, so he has to now and I'm not
doing it no matter how bad it stinks in here". That's just petty and silly, and in the
meantime the house smells. Just do it.

Finding little ways to say "I love you" without saying it.

Keep the fires burning. Leaving little notes where you know he'll find them telling him what you're
gonna do to him that night; walking up to him in the supermarket and whispering something hot in his
ear accompanied by a discreet little grope;surprising him in the shower at a time neither of you is in a
hurry to get dressed and go anywhere after the shower; sending him an email saying "I am going to ha.ve sEx
tonight at 7, whether you are there or not", while you're watching TV, just reach over and go for his fly,and
don't stop until he does; send him a really raunchy about how fantastic he was last night and how much you
loved it when he did that thing he did . . . .

I'm sure there must be 500 other things that you can do to keep him wanting you and no one else.

Accepting him as he is, without always wondering "what might have been".

Having what you want and wanting what you have.

Remembering why you fell in love in the first place, and reminding him why he fell in love with you.
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by christall(m): 10:41pm On Sep 02, 2012
Single,I believe some useful experience I no about relationship in marriage, is school of no graduate,(1)fear of God(2)understand(3)love $ trust(4)truth $ forgiveness(5)submit and availability matter a lot(6)respect $ Communication(7)smiles always
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by dereborn(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2012
We ar just created 4 each-oda
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by forkadict(m): 2:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
realsammie: my babe is beautiful, and i mean very beautiful. men are alwayz after her but thank God for my long joystick which she confesses dat she cant do without
Siddon there dey deceive yasef. Like say na your deak big pass for this world. Abi you rich pass dangote? E go shock you if you sabi as anoda guy wey get money dey slam her.

Na wa for some guys sha. Una go just dey feel like super man.
Re: What Has Kept Your Relationship/marriage Moving? by Loveaflame(m): 2:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
My dear Proudlyafrican,their is no marriage that defies solutions.You need to know the secrets.I can help you put life into that marriage in less than three months by God's grace.Just get in touch with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should Husbands Permit Any Contact Between Their Wives And Their Ex-boyfriend? / Why Do Women Remain In Terrible And Abusive Marriages? / Would You Rather Raise Twin Boys Or Twin Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.