Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention (15666 Views)

Many Churches Are Still Following The Law Of Moses. / Rich Churches, Poor Members / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by JaaizTech: 9:14am On Sep 02, 2012
Orikinla: [size=28pt]What a CHILDISH AND LAME EXCUSE.
AND YET SHE GOES SHOPPING IN PUBLIC.[/size]
PERHAPS, the questions to be asked is that : WHY do the Church worhippers easily get distracted by Nike Oshinowo It will be quite embarassing if the congregation turns their focus to her instead of the Pastor's
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by thehomer: 10:00am On Sep 02, 2012
dabriggs:

So beauty queens cannot suffer from delusion? Infact most suffer from inumerable psychological issues. She lost touch with society and she is fighting hard to be relevant in the celebrity gist world. But judging by responses I think its backfiring in her face hard!!!
She should go do something important like run a charity or campaign against HIV,Breast or Cervical Cancer.
And why did the poster even write stuff like "The long legged pretty,brilliant beauty queen bla bla bla"? We don't need you to help tell us all that. Let us see her make our opinions.
TO START WITH, SHE IS SO IRRELEVANT IN THE "CELEB WORLD", PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW HER.

My point there is that she isn't deluded about her beauty because she actually is beautiful.

She does something important e.g she runs her own business.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by yam: 12:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
bigx:

I googled her after this post. I resolved to stop watching t.v and reading/ listening to gossip many many years ago to focus on more important things (time is a scarce commodity, you should try that too). Maybe when you meet me and see the amount of books I read every month you'd understand. I'm also a honors graduate in engineering with certifications and awards in different fields, if that counts as learned, though I don't see how being learned should help in knowing an almost irrelevant ex beauty queen.

Summary, my entertainment doesn't include where I could come across her, maybe when I start getting "learned" in Hints and City People, Encomium and the rest of the rag tabloids because that's the only kind of "learned" I believe you're talking about. Afterall a real learned person has no reason for writing the personal pronoun, "I" in small letters or asking me if I'm "a nigeria".

I'm also 101% Nigerian, born and bred.

Truth is, the lady isn't as relevant as she feels she is. (Its 13 likes now, by the way grin )

Ps. I'd pointedly ignore the fact that you just called me an expatriate illiterate out of the blues, I deserve an apology for that IMO

YOUR ARE JUST ''MR MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING''

1.Sorry you are not getting any gift from me by trying to impress me grin

2.I only ask u a simple question you bombarding me with DOS and DONT of your life.(Ki lagbe Ki lejo)

3.Physcologically from your statement i dont think u know the capital of Jigawa or where damaturu is located.''MR MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING''

4 for ur info I dnt keep to rules wen der is none.notIng on dis forum tells me to check my english b4 submitting.MR I CAN CARRY A LADDER BUT I CANT PICK UP A BROOM''
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by bigx(m): 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2012
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by JoanJohnson(f): 5:31pm On Sep 02, 2012
Dats bullshit, she can't go to church becuz pple look @ her, then no need to even attend other functions or grant interviews. May God have mercy on her.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by yam: 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2012
bigx:

They say, "silence is the best answer for a FOOL", I thought I was talking to someone sensible hence I answered. I really shouldn't have answered the first time.

You're obviously a poorly brought up semi-illiterate. I blame cheap internet for all this.

All this rubbish for Nike Oshinowo, when your done tell her to feed you.

you claim to be literate and learned because u have certificate in engineering and some all sorts of professions.

you claim not to have heard abt nike oshinowo but you ve heard most beautiful girl in nigeria pageant and Miss Nigeria peageant and you ve neva heard of Dr Duro Soleye. you also neva heard of Bianca Onoh but your have heard of daily times newspaper or u read only engineering news paper grin

Ask ur wife.she knows abt Nike Oshinowo, your not knowing her discredit ur beign learned because it is called social studies, the study of ur environment and people that leeaves around them or do u live in the bush
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by yam: 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2012
bigx:

They say, "silence is the best answer for a FOOL", I thought I was talking to someone sensible hence I answered. I really shouldn't have answered the first time.

You're obviously a poorly brought up semi-illiterate. I blame cheap internet for all this.

All this rubbish for Nike Oshinowo, when your done tell her to feed you.

you claim to be literate and learned because u have certificate in engineering and some all sorts of professions.

you claim not to have heard abt nike oshinowo but you ve heard most beautiful girl in nigeria pageant and Miss Nigeria peageant and you ve neva heard of Dr Duro Soleye. you also neva heard of Bianca Onoh but your have heard of daily times newspaper or u read only engineering news paper grin

Ask ur wife.she knows abt Nike Oshinowo, your not knowing her discredit ur beign learned because it is called social studies, the study of ur environment and people that leeaves around them or do u live in the bush.i dey vex 4 u
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by bigx(m): 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2012
yam:

Ask ur wife.she knows abt Nike Oshinowo, your not knowing her discredit ur beign learned because it is called social studies, the study of ur environment and people that leeaves around them or do u live in the bush.i dey vex 4 u

See quarrel o!!! Abeg no vex for me o, d only Nigerian papers I read are Thisday and Guardian and Newswatch (now rested). I know Bianca Onoh (Ojukwu) but not Duro Soleye.
Can we now kiss and make up? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Questions For Evolutionists And Atheists / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / Is Break Dance And Rapping In Church Sinful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.