Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention (15657 Views)

Many Churches Are Still Following The Law Of Moses. / Rich Churches, Poor Members / Which Is The Most Powerful Spiritual Churches Or Prayer Houses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by ujukala: 10:51am On Aug 31, 2012
Am I in the church to worship my God or to view a woman's curves?
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by ujukala: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2012
bennyraz: A chronic pagan judging her action.. WTH
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by MrNigeria2(m): 10:56am On Aug 31, 2012
jumoke ALAO OF AIT GBEDU ATTENDS MY CHURCH, SHE IS EVEN AN USHER IN MY ANGLICAN CHURCH AND NOBODY DE LOOK HER VERY BEAUTIFUL FACE AND EXTRA SMOOTH SKIN. INFACT NOBODY SEND HER SELF FOR CHURCH.

1 Like

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by karpentar: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2012
upuphim: Those who knows Nike should tell her that her excuse is baseless and the inspiration from the pit of Hell. If she starts attending a church, the distractions can not last more than one month. One month distracting worshippers in a church is better than distractions in Hell for Eternity

don't mind her. when she dresses half naked to church, i wonder what she expects?
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Leefem: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2012
There is nothing wrong with staying at home and praying to God, afterall not everyone who goes to church will make heaven.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by kentokay: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2012
Old cargo. when she follows married men about she is not noticed then, i wonder what the current miss world should say. ye ye woman
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by karpentar: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2012
ujukala: Am I in the church to worship my God or to view a woman's curves?

If you're a lesbian or a man, it might not be that easy for you not to be distracted in the church. That's why decent dressing to church must be encouraged. So, if you know Nike, tell her that if she doesn't dress half naked to church, she won't get noticed.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Leboska(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2012
Very funny i checked her pix i can't even find where the beauty is, execept in exposing her body. But seriously who have all the time to look at you in a church? & what kind of church is that? Cos most churches in Lag no body get your time. I beg park well.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by vega84(m): 11:23am On Aug 31, 2012
Y nt go to a church where nobody knws u ? Actress and actors ,musicans all visit church if a screen godess like 0motola goes to church then u the hell is she? Abeg she's so stupid
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by infolpf: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2012
She has either fallen victim to her own self-importance or she's just given quite possibly the crappiest reason for avoiding church.
Either way, na she sabi.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by pwettytemmy(f): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2012
I think she needs to find another reason for not goin to shop. If dis is true then she should start dressing responsibly to church. I'm sure miss world can't even say dis. As in ‎​Ђδω beautiful is she dat She thinks she's enof reason to distract people in church.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Feraz(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2012
gregtochi: listened to that chat, and the fact she doesn,t share bathroom with men, even her husband grin
actually watched that interview where she said she doesn't share bathroom with her husband and it got me wondering.....
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2012
So is she insinuating that all beauty queens shouldn't go to church for the fear of being molested by the congregation? This is why I love Bianca Ojukwu.with all the beauty she possesses she doesn't brag about it.smh.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by dominique(f): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2012
i just dislike this woman. ever since i read that her dad died in abject poverty while she was busy frolicking with the high and mighty of the society and opening that multi-million naira spa. i watched an interview of her some yrs back and i dont think i will ever hear a more irritating fake voice/accent in my life. such a self absorbed self obsessed byotch. just get over yourself already!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Dee60: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2012
What is she afraid of inside church? What is she afraid of? I pray for her that she will soon find salvation in Christ!
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Gospelgirl(f): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
I think somebody needs to advice our Dear Aunty NIke Osinowo of Nikky Africana, that pride goes before destruction! if you feel people are looking at you and will be distracted probably because of your beauty or dressing, then tone it down i.e wear dresses that will not be showing your curves and reduce your make-ups. Does she know how many CEOs,MDs,Directors are workers in the House of God. church is a simple place of worship and service unto God if you are going there with an intention outside that, it is left to you please.

lastly i am very sure she will be glad to attend parties where she will gladly steal the shows from the celebrants.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by muyenmuyen: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2012
madam Nike ,dress normal to church nobody will look at u or else evil day aways u.afterall u are not the only beautiful woman in the church but when ur dressing look too attractive people will gace at u
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by boxerss: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2012
Rubbish! THE DAY THE SUN/MOON/STAR REFUSES TO RECOGNISE ITS SOURCE(JEHOVAH) THATS THE DAY IT SEIZES TO EXIST.
i dont really care if u go to church or not but the bible made clean enough that "WHERE TWO OR THREE ARE GATHERED IN MY NAME,THERE MY PRESENCE WILL BE".
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2012
This old layer still relevant? Illusions of grandeur.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by FrenchyL(m): 12:24pm On Aug 31, 2012
What an excuse! If the Lord shows up now, is that what she is going to tell him?? I guess the problem is HER. She is too conscious of herself and that is causing her to come up with this excuse.. that is if she actually said it. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by thirdeye(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2012
Go and deliver yourself from marine powers manipulating your life. Your reasons for not going to church etc are unreasonable. I sure say u no dey do this one with clear eye.

1 Like

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by DExplorer1: 12:32pm On Aug 31, 2012
Exponental: She was definately a perpetual late comer.
If she really wants 2 attend church services, she can as well get to church before d start of service, sit @ a place dat she wont be noticed.
............or.............
Wear a customize cloth labelled
"concentrate, dont blame me if u miss heaven".
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Mannylex(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2012
Emmy9ite: Am sorry for asking but please, the last time i checked the price of garri is still the same,even if she goes to church, hw does this affect us?

But the price of bread Wld be increased 2mao ! https://www.nairaland.com/1034270/price-bread-lagos-increased-20 SMH!
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by thehomer: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2012
bennyraz: A chronic pagan judging her action.. WTH

Pagan? Do you mean atheist? Pagans can have places of worship outside their houses.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2012
And that's an excellent excuse.....
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by goofie: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2012
she shld go n sit down jor! jst say "i prefer to stay at home" instead of lying shamelessly.hisssssss
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by fesse(f): 12:56pm On Aug 31, 2012
There is more to that....that was a cheap reason to cover up,She knows better.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by papaejima1: 12:58pm On Aug 31, 2012
Ball of Shiit!!
I've seen Omotola severally in Winners Chapel otta and she never caused any distraction!
Is this whats-her-name better or more popular than Omosexy?

I loved omotola's way of avoiding attention... i.e she studiously avoids eye contact with people, walking purposefully, seeming interested in something just ahead of her feet. Occasionally glancing up to watch where she was going.
Above all she dresses simply and seeks out an inconspicuous corner to sit.

Meanwhile, if people in your church are more interested in you more than in God, sister it's time to change church.. period!

Sorry for ya husband sha.. he cannot call the shots in that home..you do!

1 Like

Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Mannylex(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2012
MrNigeria.:
jumoke ALAO OF AIT GBEDU ATTENDS MY CHURCH, SHE IS EVEN AN USHER IN MY ANGLICAN CHURCH AND NOBODY DE LOOK HER VERY BEAUTIFUL FACE AND EXTRA SMOOTH SKIN. INFACT NOBODY SEND HER SELF FOR CHURCH.
So y are u telling us your true life story?
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Jacks14: 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2012
pls advice her to come 2 maiduguri to conduct her sunday service...where everybodi attemtion dey 4 outside during service, i think she wil b o.k there
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by DExplorer1: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2012
papaejima1: Ball of Shiit!!
I've seen Omotola severally in Winners Chapel otta and she never caused any distraction!
Is this whats-her-name better or more popular than Omosexy?

I loved omotola's way of avoiding attention... i.e she studiously avoids eye contact with people, walking purposefully, seeming interested in something just ahead of her feet. Occasionally glancing up to watch where she was going.
Above all she dresses simply and seeks out an inconspicuous corner to sit.

Meanwhile, if people in your church are more interested in you more than in God, sister it's time to change church.. period!

Sorry for ya husband sha.. he cannot call the shots in that home..you do!
Oh how i like this post.
Re: Nike Oshinowo Avoids Churches Because Of Unnecessary Attention by Enigma(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2012
MrNigeria.:

Den den, I know your church! grin I've been there several times, abi no be SP? wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christians,scholars,-what Was The Age Difference Between Jesus Nd John D Baptist / A Christian Sister Pregnant Before The Wedding: Is It Right? / Paul Enenche Blasts Looters: ‘There Are So Many Useless Rich Men In Nigeria'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.