Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Are You In A Troubled Marriage Or Courtship? Find The Solutions Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In A Troubled Marriage Or Courtship? Find The Solutions Here (902 Views)

Judge Me, My Conscience Is Troubled / Understanding Courting Or Courtship / 9 Warning Signs Of A Troubled Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In A Troubled Marriage Or Courtship? Find The Solutions Here by knowledge4(m): 4:46am On Sep 01, 2012
Marriage is a school from which no spouse ever graduates until death. This is because marriage as a divinely created institution is a lifelong contract between two persons-a man and a woman- who have agreed to live together as husband and wife till death do them part. Marriage is a two-some contract between a man and a woman. It is also a three-some covenant between the man, the woman and God the creator.

Of all human relationships, marriage is the most unique form which brings together two personalities from different social, spiritual, intellectual and emotional backgrounds. Psalm 139:14 says that man is fearfully and wonderfully created which means that there are no two persons that are exactly alike.

It takes much time to be able to learn and accommodate the other spouse’s likes and dislikes, tastes and preferences. It requires the grace of God, knowledge and wisdom to adjust and blend in with the differences for a harmonious coexistence. In marriage, there is always something new to learn and the marriage curriculum can never be exhausted. No one knows it all except God. For the spouses, the more they learn and can apply the better for the marriage.

For the tips that you need to move your courtship and marriage forward,visit relationship4growth..com
Re: Are You In A Troubled Marriage Or Courtship? Find The Solutions Here by Mynd44: 7:07am On Sep 01, 2012
Advert
Re: Are You In A Troubled Marriage Or Courtship? Find The Solutions Here by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2012
Go bring print flyer joor! Cheap ting'
Re: Are You In A Troubled Marriage Or Courtship? Find The Solutions Here by Mynd44: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2012
Idowuogbo: Go bring print flyer joor! Cheap ting'
Im no where to find traffic nah NL. You will grow old there OP

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Still Beats For Her...i Need Your Advice / Whats Ur View On Ladies Goin Around Bookin As Many Guys As Posible For Marriage / Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.