Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,425 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused (912 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused by lgboks(m): 9:19pm On May 03, 2013
Am in a real dilema.......and in need of sincere advice
Got involved wit dis babe dat hav been hanging out wit 4 sum tym.....we talk,hang out 2geda,she sleeps on ma lapz..etc well it all went bizare wen tinz btw us got more intimate one evening......we kinda went far(me kissing nd fondlin her).i even went down to her......till she was satiated...but no sex cus we were outsyd.she dint object 4 lng(jst stop 4 sum tym),she was realy into d act,but afta d ordeal she gave me a shocker by telling me dat i took advantage of her......and her attitude towards me has changed......i jst dnt undastand!!!!!!!
Re: Am Confused by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 03, 2013
Drama Queen undecided
Re: Am Confused by lgboks(m): 9:35pm On May 03, 2013
shocked are u 4 real.......i tot maybe she felt bad cus she tinkz am gonna tink shes cheap.
Re: Am Confused by Smartiegurl(f): 9:44pm On May 03, 2013
She might be a virgin...........
Re: Am Confused by lgboks(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2013
Smartie gurl: She might be a virgin...........
Hmmmmmm dat dint crods ma mind.
Re: Am Confused by Ab025(m): 9:52pm On May 03, 2013
Normal tin wit ladies, they can blow hot and cold winds atimes. Just wait for d wind that hits u and pray its a gud wind.
Re: Am Confused by ralfo85(m): 10:02pm On May 03, 2013
That's the thing with girls sometimes. Is she a Christian? What denomination does she belong to?
You know atimes girls are in that period when they are very vulnerable. I suppose she trusted you to be the man and ask her at least if it was what she really wanted before diving in. That's what I would have done.
Re: Am Confused by oluremi59(m): 10:02pm On May 03, 2013
Dnt mind them..dem too dey form
Re: Am Confused by oluremi59(m): 10:06pm On May 03, 2013
Smartie gurl: She might be a virgin...........
if I hear!
Re: Am Confused by cumudie(f): 10:16pm On May 03, 2013
Ladies ar unpredictable....so now u gats form strong guy,soo d next time anytin like dat shld happen,it shld b her initiating it and workin to get it!
Re: Am Confused by lgboks(m): 10:24pm On May 03, 2013
ralfo85: That's the thing with girls sometimes. Is she a Christian? What denomination does she belong to?
You know atimes girls are in that period when they are very vulnerable. I suppose she trusted you to be the man and ask her at least if it was what she really wanted before diving in. That's what I would have done.
A christian(catholic). Boss we were talking o.she kept quiete wen ma handz were on her tummy nd even bare bre**t,wen i went dwn she hesitated a bit.......i asked her to sit on ma lap nd she did.den went on dwn dere,she was realy moaning nd i waswas xo carried away. Y put all d blame on me undecided i mean i dintdo it alone
Re: Am Confused by frank317: 10:29pm On May 03, 2013
tell her u are sorry and she can retaliate by taking advantage of u

1 Like

Re: Am Confused by tashanja(m): 5:16am On May 04, 2013
lgboks: i tot maybe she felt bad cus she tinkz am gonna tink shes cheap.

That's the reason, its also a case of chop clean mouth- female version while shifting the blame on you. Ol boy, don't let it bother you at all, in fact you have managed to uncover her weakness and can use it to your advantage.
Next time you get her in that position make you eat her even better, she obviously likes it and like you said, she doesn't want to appear cheap.
If you continue like that, I bet you she'll be the one asking for it and viola, that punnany will be yours anytime you want it - take it from an experienced one.
Re: Am Confused by Smartiegurl(f): 5:24am On May 04, 2013
oluremi59: if I hear!
lolzz! But thats how they behave atimes..........

(1) (Reply)

Unhappy In Bed? Should You Talk To Your Partner? / How To Deal With A Womanising Boyfriend / She Is A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.