Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! (10938 Views)

An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn / My Little Advice To Job Seekers On Interviews / Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by GodsWord2(m): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2012
A GIFT TO ALL JOB SEEKERS IN NIGERIA THIS MONTH

This message goes to all job seekers on NAIRALAND.
Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, maker of Heaven and Earth; as many that are searching for jobs in Nigeria on Nairaland, if they forsake their evil ways and return unto me, I'll make a way for them in Nigeria no matter how worse the state of the country is for behold, I'll do a new thing. Shall it not spring forth, I'll even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Remember, the young lions do lack and suffer hunger but they that wait upon the Lord shall not lack anything good.

36 Likes

Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by nikkyshyne(f): 2:10pm On Sep 01, 2012
Amen
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Leoejiofor(m): 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2012
AMEN
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Daybeecee(m): 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2012
Amen
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by maigaskiya1: 11:57pm On Sep 01, 2012
Daybeecee: Amen
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by maigaskiya1: 11:58pm On Sep 01, 2012
Amen o

1 Like

Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by GodsWord2(m): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2012
Amen
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by GodsWord2(m): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2012
It will surely come to pass! But remember you have to start living right. Thats the condition that applies.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Vismat(f): 7:57am On Sep 02, 2012
Amen.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Maxdiamond(m): 8:30am On Sep 02, 2012
Amen
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by LYNDDY(f): 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
i claim that prophecy for myself,AMEN

1 Like

Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by GodsWord2(m): 3:21pm On Sep 02, 2012
LYNDDY: i claim that prophecy for myself,AMEN
amen!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by andymola(m): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2012
Amen. It shall come to pass in my life.

2 Likes

Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Nwankwom: 5:19pm On Sep 02, 2012
Amen!(So shall it be)
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Omobanie(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2012
Amen
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Audinowing(m): 8:44am On Sep 03, 2012
It shall come to pass in our lives in Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by GodsWord2(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2012
Audinowing: It shall come to pass in our lives in Jesus name. Amen!
AMEN on behalf of all!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 03, 2012
I studied physics with electronics(2.2) & got a banking job as a sales agent bt the pay was peanut and i left...i later got a 6mnths contract job as an electrical engineer.Currently am unemployed & i want to use this medium to appeal to someone out there who could help/assist me in anyway...u can reach me via email is kusville.g@gmail.com & my fone nos 080959 7890,08164835813...thanks

1 Like

Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 03, 2012
Amen!!! May God bless and provide for us all in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by GodsWord2(m): 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
Kusville: I studied physics with electronics(2.2) & got a banking job as a sales agent bt the pay was peanut and i left...i later got a 6mnths contract job as an electrical engineer.Currently am unemployed & i want to use this medium to appeal to someone out there who could help/assist me in anyway...u can reach me via email is kusville.g@gmail.com & my fone nos 080959 7890,08164835813...thanks
sad enough bt there is a solution. I know someone who can help you if you're ready. I'll contact you.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Okoliepn(m): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
amen ooooo
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Leoejiofor(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2012
God's-Word:

sad enough bt there is a solution. I know someone who can help you if you're ready. I'll contact you.
please i also need your assistance, i studied Government $ public Administration. With a (2.2) division. Thanks
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by osho3mtech(f): 7:05am On Sep 04, 2012
Amen.... And ......Amen
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by GodsWord2(m): 10:40am On Sep 04, 2012
Leoejiofor: please i also need your assistance, i studied Government $ public Administration. With a (2.2) division. Thanks
i'll see what i cn do. Please leave your contact details.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Leoejiofor(m): 11:07am On Sep 04, 2012
God's-Word:

i'll see what i cn do. Please leave your contact details.
this is my e-mail id leoejiofor@yahoo.com. Can i have yours? Thanks
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by mimshachh: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
Leoejiofor: this is my e-mail id leoejiofor@yahoo.com. Can i have yours? Thanks
pls I also study microbiology and have worked before in milk and youghurt producing company thanks adepelummy@yahoo.com
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
AMEN!
God bless you too

Guys just incase: Mechanical Engineering. (2.1).....oliboy2003@yahoo.com
God bless Nigeria !
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by GodsWord2(m): 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2012
To all those that have left their email on this thread, i'm not promising that i'll be of help but i'll try my best for you. For the sake of scammers and spammers, email me your full details to include your phone number to fcem@rocketmail.com.
I'll be expecting.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by kayswag100(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2012
...and also to those seeking 2 change jobs!!

Guys, it's not just by 'amen' o!
Pls we v gotta work 2wrds it as well. Y'all should knw what i mean...
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by sessydoo(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2012
Amen but Bros no be only Naija nairaland members dey now, they are scattered all over the world. Abeg make u recoin dat prayer to include evryone lookin for job wherever they re located. habaaa, nairalanders in diaspora also need prayers noww...lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by megxo(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2012
AMEEN.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

*~Ifyalways Voted Jobs/Vacancies Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Google To Train 100,000 Nigerian Software Developers / Mearsk Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.