Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! (10933 Views)

An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn / My Little Advice To Job Seekers On Interviews / Job Seekers On Nairaland: Let's Get Organized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by charlsecy4(m): 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
Amen.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by ABUGEORGE(m): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
Amen o, i strongly beleive by his grace. Pls i need a favour of job to secure my education am almost throu wit my skul but no money to round it off, pls a child of God should come to my aid, i want to complete my studies. Pls and thanks
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Wisdom44(m): 9:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
So Shall it be, in Jesus name.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by deebuk2004: 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
so shal it be IJN.AMEN
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Mariojane(f): 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
Amen so shall it be
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by GodsWord2(m): 11:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
I must express how sad i have been after reading through all comments on these thread. Truly, Nigerians are suffering i.e the masses. I posted this topic according to God's lead. My email is filled with job request which i'll tender before my father in Heaven tonight before going to bed. I might not be able to help anyone at all but i know God can. God does not sleep nor slummber. He will truly help everyone who asks HIM!
TAKE NOTE! One of Nigeria's problem is unemployment. It is increasing everyday. Students are graduating from tertiary institution every year. Work is not enough. Why don't we think of creating our own businesses in this country? That may be the only option we have left. I know its not something so easy but you can think of something to do. If there's any necessary skills you need to acquire, go for it. If you need help here, i can help you out in finding the perfect business you can go into. Let's start creating jobs rather than searching for jobs ooo.

1 Like

Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Jayfizz(m): 11:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
Amin dis prophecy shall come 2 pass in my Life.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by dafman10(m): 11:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
Amen!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by seunfly: 1:12am On Sep 12, 2012
Amen in Jesus name.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Ericsdm55(m): 3:45am On Sep 12, 2012
Amen in Jesus name!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Dtwoabbey(m): 11:59am On Sep 12, 2012
God's-Word:
A GIFT TO ALL JOB SEEKERS IN NIGERIA THIS MONTH

This message goes to all job seekers on NAIRALAND.
Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, maker of Heaven and Earth; as many that are searching for jobs in Nigeria on Nairaland, if they forsake their evil ways and return unto me, I'll make a way for them in Nigeria no matter how worse the state of the country is for behold, I'll do a new thing. Shall it not spring forth, I'll even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Remember, the young lions do lack and suffer hunger but they that wait upon the Lord shall not lack anything good.
I accept it with faith. Amen.
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by laughinggal(f): 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hmm ami oooo
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by vitality33: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2012
God's-Word:
To all those that have left their email on this thread, i'm not promising that i'll be of help but i'll try my best for you. For the sake of scammers and spammers, email me your full details to include your phone number to fcem@rocketmail.com.
I'll be expecting.
pls i also need job . i studied business administration n came out with 2:1. Thnk u. My email is angelviv2009@yahoo.com
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by Charlynaira: 3:54pm On Sep 12, 2012
Amen!
Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by okonkwougo: 8:44pm On Sep 12, 2012
God's-Word:
A GIFT TO ALL JOB SEEKERS IN NIGERIA THIS MONTH

This message goes to all job seekers on NAIRALAND.
Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, maker of Heaven and Earth; as many that are searching for jobs in Nigeria on Nairaland, if they forsake their evil ways and return unto me, I'll make a way for them in Nigeria no matter how worse the state of the country is for behold, I'll do a new thing. Shall it not spring forth, I'll even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
Remember, the young lions do lack and suffer hunger but they that wait upon the Lord shall not lack anything good.

Re: Prophesy To All Job Seekers On NAIRALAND!! by HEARTIKECHUKWU(m): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2012
Its just like a dream, dat i'm into dis website, an I believe dat, one day I will get a job, from you people's. I'm thank d webmaster, dat in control= NAIRALand, let him grant me, high, for my required?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Employment Opportunity @leadway / Insourcing Limited Aptitude Test {urgent Help} / Mearsk Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.