Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected (21390 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by kpolli(m): 7:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
ur point?
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by sunky644(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
justwise:

Waste of space.
I want to believe someone has hacked into Justwise's nairaland account cos the Justwise I used to know was never insulting and will never use derogatory words on anybody except traveling agents.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by andyanders: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ricky_Ross: I have been following TB Joshua ministry for some time now, I do not worship there though, and I dont need any miracles, I am comfortable, happily married with children and my business is booming. I am saying it so some fools dont term me synagogue member or laptop squad.

I have seen and heard numerous stuppid comments against TB Joshua, and so i wanted to know if he is real or fake. I have seen many people TB Joshua healed, some of them had cancer, tumor, curses, family problems, financial problems etc. Its been years now and these people are living healthy and happy.

On a sad note, there are 2 people from my village that went there for healing and they got well there, when they got home they died after some months, one of them had stroke, the other had strange illness they claim to be JUJU or poison or whatever. Also, I know that Ghana president was very close to TB Joshua, so when he died i was like why didnt TB Joshua heal him? But I am aware TB Joshua is not God, and he does not give life.

All in all, I think most people judge TB Joshua without reason. Its all about hear say. TB Joshua has never stolen from you b4, he did not rappe your mother, he did not ask you to pay tithe to get healing, all he does is free 100%, yet once you hear his name you call him scam and fraud? YET there are other pastors that steal from the poor, that buy 4 private jets and are called PAPA and celebrated, they are multi billionaires, some of them have business empires in banking, aviation, energy, printing and their universities were built with tithe money, seeds, offerings etc, and yet these schools are among the most expensive in Nigeria and thus out of reach of most church members who contributed one way or the other in building these universities, some of these pastors and PAPAS slap their church members in public, some of them will tell you to pay good tithes and sow good seed to get good jobs and beautiful wife, yet their followers dont see anything wrong with all these. It is only TB Joshua they complain about??

To me, TB Joshua is no saint, but TB Joshua is by far the best prophet or pastor in Nigeria. His Emmanuel TV is helping and blessing millions of people across the world one way or another. I know 2 dwarfs from my town that are enjoying his university scholarship.

Just imagine, I attended today's Sunday service at my friends church, its one of the most popular churches in Nigeria, and the pastor was saying IF YOU ARE HERE IN THIS CHURCH AND YOU DONT PAY YOUR TITHE, GOD IS GOING TO VISIT YOU WITH CALAMITY, CANCER ETC He was making too much noise about tithing that I had to leave the church in anger. Why not preach about salvation and winning souls for Christ? Why is it always tithing and sowing of seed? GOD DID NOT TELL US THAT TITHING WILL SAVE YOU FROM CANCER OR CALAMITY. OUR GOD IS EVER LOVING, EVER FAITHFUL GOD. PAY ALL THE TITHE IN THE WORLD AND U DONT KEEP THE 10 COMMANDMENTS AND YOU ARE DOOMED...

My yoruba friend was told by his pastor last year to sell off all his things in Port Harcourt and sow a seed of faith so that his wife will not deliver through operation again. guess what, after selling off all his things, including home appliances, generators and wiped off his bank account, the wife still delivered through CS and the guy has now lost his job and now forced to relocate to his village. Yet the church members dont see anything wrong with this kind of pastors, all they go is talk rubbish about the only genuine prophet i know in Nigeria. I have sent many people to Synagogue, some are white friends that have cancer, some are my Ghanaians friends, none of them was asked to pay any cent or tithe or sow any seed to get healing, yet people will sit in their computers and talk rubbish about the best pastor in Nigeria...

DONT BE SURPRISED, THESE VAGABONDS WHO ARE ONLINE TALKING SHIIT ABOUT TB JOSHUA, ONCE THEY GET CANCER OR HIV TOMORROW THEY WILL BE THE FIRST TO RUN TO TB JOSHUA FOR HEALING. JUST LIKE THE GHANAIANS THAT COME ONLINE AND RUN THEIR MOUTH AGAINST NIGERIANS, WHEN YOU VISIT THEIR HOMES THEY ARE ALL WATCHING NIGERIAN MOVIES OR LISTENING TO NAIJA MUSIC OR WEARING DBANJ OR P SQUARE ARM BANDS OR USING NIGERIAN GLO LINES OR ARE BROWSING THE INTERNET WITH NIGERIAS NITEL SUBMARINE CABLE. ALL INTERNET FACILITIES IN GHANA ARE ROUTED THROUGH LAGOS, YET THEY HATE US SO MUCH.

Well said. I appreciated your contribution here and would add that if those, pastors, prophets, common men, who condemn T.B should do one tenth of what TB Joshua is doing, this world will be a better place. Most call him names out of envy, but God loves him because of his works to humanity/
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by currency10(m): 9:52pm On Sep 03, 2012
benkings: off point!!!
on point if T b is an american citizen the world will respect him. Let value wat we hav let polish our country by our self
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by ogahope(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2012
Acidosis: This man deserves some level of respect rather than the several baseless criticisms.

The whole country put together do not get a quarter of tourists Synagouge church gets on daily basis. This man is a star to our generation but since he's not a member of any political party, nobody wants to listen. Whenever he talks, our people tends to violently antagonise with some gullible comments.

Our leaders spend so much money sponsoring citizens to go watch some religious infrastructures in mecca, tehran and Jerusalem with so much attention given by the governments of these countries but when you draw their attention to T.B Joshua's visitors in Murtala Mohammed Airport, they act like patients suffering from deafness.

Well I don't have much to say, but I hope this gets to our leaders in Abuja somehow. . .someday.

Acidosis
dere is no doubt about ur claim. Let God be d judge becos we all are misfit to judge. Dont tak d place of God. By dere fruits we shal no dem.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by seedord247(m): 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2012
sunky644:
I want to believe someone has hacked into Justwise's nairaland account cos the Justwise I used to know was never insulting and will never use derogatory words on anybody except traveling agents.

Not his account.... Since he got depressed in uk... No jobs, no food... His brain has been hijacked by spiders.. The only thing left in his skull is cobwebs. grin
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2012
seedord247:

Not his account.... Since he got depressed in uk... No jobs, no food... His brain has been hijacked by spiders.. The only thing left in his skull is cobwebs. grin

Don't worry about me, i'm living fine with clean money and not money made through 419 and scamming elderly Americans like you.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by slimojas89(m): 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2012
I have always looked for something to hold on to in blaming this man and I could not get over the past few years and someone still comes to tell me he is not a good man, SHAME on such person. The commandments are summarized into love of God and toward neighbour. All can claim the first but the later is mainly practical which tb joshua has shown over the years by virtue of all the alms deed I wash everytime on his channel. He heals in the name of God and he has not controversial doctrines and he does not condemn other people's doctrines. What more do you want. I won't be suprised if its some forces that type and post all these texts against the man,because common sense will tell one that he does not do the usual pay tithe or get skinned or sow seed or lose your job thing. I know pastors who have made their centers bussiness places and even transfer leadership to their siblings to continue running the bussiness. I am not God but I have not seen a reason to critisize or hate on tb joshua, maybe those who do so might need deliverance from their afflictions.

1 Like

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by NemzySeries(m): 12:42am On Sep 04, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]people fail 2 understand dat TBJ is man not God n anybody working under God do d will of of God n not his own will,so people shd stop saying wat dey personally xpect him 2 do n not wat God wants him 2 do........God is God n Man is Man........people shd follow TBJ as man sent by God n not a Man operating by his own power..
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 04, 2012
@justwise,
I've asked u this question in a previous thread and u didn't answer.
If there is anything u know of TB dt u know and we don't know, plz spill it here.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Aphrygian(m): 8:09am On Sep 04, 2012
Seun,seun,seun&mukina et al.how did dis made d front page.are av u guys run out of news?.GOD SAVE D PRICE OF 'GERMAN STONE' IN MARKET
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by ijawkid(m): 8:13am On Sep 04, 2012
Hmmmmm$$$$$..........

TB joshua followers make ona dey careful o....

I expect u guys to be defending d church as a whole not just 1 man.....one imperfect(made from dust) man like we all are....ona go Jam rock o........

Let me send an alert to everybody here:::::

It is not by performing miracles that is a sign of one is filled with Gods spirit.....

Make ona open ona ear dey hear.....

Signs and wonders will occur in these lastdays,and will even decieve the elect or chosen.......

But Jesus says he will deny many who have performed these acclaimed miracles in his name....

If Jesus himself will doubt and shove many aside u guys had better scrutinize miracle workers in this time of the end........

And make ona no dey follow man.....e go die just like we all.....

Time will tell!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2012
Thou shall not judge. U never can tell who is who, 'd end shall tell.'
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
mercylicious: @justwise,
I've asked u this question in a previous thread and u didn't answer.
If there is anything u know of TB dt u know and we don't know, plz spill it here.

I see what TB Joshua does as fraud while some of you see it as miracle and healing, so does it matter to you how i see it?
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by benkings(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
currency10: on point if T b is an american citizen the world will respect him. Let value wat we hav let polish our country by our self
urz is more 'off point' i support TBJ .... ..dnt miss quote me !
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by slimojas89(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2012
we are jumping after him. It's just that we find no fault against him.
ijawkid: Hmmmmm$$$$$..........

TB joshua followers make ona dey careful o....

I expect u guys to be defending d church as a whole not just 1 man.....one imperfect(made from dust) man like we all are....ona go Jam rock o........

Let me send an alert to everybody here:::::

It is not by performing miracles that is a sign of one is filled with Gods spirit.....

Make ona open ona ear dey hear.....

Signs and wonders will occur in these lastdays,and will even decieve the elect or chosen.......

But Jesus says he will deny many who have performed these acclaimed miracles in his name....

If Jesus himself will doubt and shove many aside u guys had better scrutinize miracle workers in this time of the end........

And make ona no dey follow man.....e go die just like we all.....

Time will tell!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Mayorwer: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
has he been caught in any criminal act?
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Mayorwer: 5:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
alpha conde: I comment my reserve
see grammar.lol
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by naturalwaves: 5:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
Ricky_Ross: I have been following TB Joshua ministry for some time now, I do not worship there though, and I dont need any miracles, I am comfortable, happily married with children and my business is booming. I am saying it so some fools dont term me synagogue member or laptop squad.

I have seen and heard numerous stuppid comments against TB Joshua, and so i wanted to know if he is real or fake. I have seen many people TB Joshua healed, some of them had cancer, tumor, curses, family problems, financial problems etc. Its been years now and these people are living healthy and happy.

On a sad note, there are 2 people from my village that went there for healing and they got well there, when they got home they died after some months, one of them had stroke, the other had strange illness they claim to be JUJU or poison or whatever. Also, I know that Ghana president was very close to TB Joshua, so when he died i was like why didnt TB Joshua heal him? But I am aware TB Joshua is not God, and he does not give life.

All in all, I think most people judge TB Joshua without reason. Its all about hear say. TB Joshua has never stolen from you b4, he did not rappe your mother, he did not ask you to pay tithe to get healing, all he does is free 100%, yet once you hear his name you call him scam and fraud? YET there are other pastors that steal from the poor, that buy 4 private jets and are called PAPA and celebrated, they are multi billionaires, some of them have business empires in banking, aviation, energy, printing and their universities were built with tithe money, seeds, offerings etc, and yet these schools are among the most expensive in Nigeria and thus out of reach of most church members who contributed one way or the other in building these universities, some of these pastors and PAPAS slap their church members in public, some of them will tell you to pay good tithes and sow good seed to get good jobs and beautiful wife, yet their followers dont see anything wrong with all these. It is only TB Joshua they complain about??

To me, TB Joshua is no saint, but TB Joshua is by far the best prophet or pastor in Nigeria. His Emmanuel TV is helping and blessing millions of people across the world one way or another. I know 2 dwarfs from my town that are enjoying his university scholarship.

Just imagine, I attended today's Sunday service at my friends church, its one of the most popular churches in Nigeria, and the pastor was saying IF YOU ARE HERE IN THIS CHURCH AND YOU DONT PAY YOUR TITHE, GOD IS GOING TO VISIT YOU WITH CALAMITY, CANCER ETC He was making too much noise about tithing that I had to leave the church in anger. Why not preach about salvation and winning souls for Christ? Why is it always tithing and sowing of seed? GOD DID NOT TELL US THAT TITHING WILL SAVE YOU FROM CANCER OR CALAMITY. OUR GOD IS EVER LOVING, EVER FAITHFUL GOD. PAY ALL THE TITHE IN THE WORLD AND U DONT KEEP THE 10 COMMANDMENTS AND YOU ARE DOOMED...

My yoruba friend was told by his pastor last year to sell off all his things in Port Harcourt and sow a seed of faith so that his wife will not deliver through operation again. guess what, after selling off all his things, including home appliances, generators and wiped off his bank account, the wife still delivered through CS and the guy has now lost his job and now forced to relocate to his village. Yet the church members dont see anything wrong with this kind of pastors, all they go is talk rubbish about the only genuine prophet i know in Nigeria. I have sent many people to Synagogue, some are white friends that have cancer, some are my Ghanaians friends, none of them was asked to pay any cent or tithe or sow any seed to get healing, yet people will sit in their computers and talk rubbish about the best pastor in Nigeria...

DONT BE SURPRISED, THESE VAGABONDS WHO ARE ONLINE TALKING SHIIT ABOUT TB JOSHUA, ONCE THEY GET CANCER OR HIV TOMORROW THEY WILL BE THE FIRST TO RUN TO TB JOSHUA FOR HEALING. JUST LIKE THE GHANAIANS THAT COME ONLINE AND RUN THEIR MOUTH AGAINST NIGERIANS, WHEN YOU VISIT THEIR HOMES THEY ARE ALL WATCHING NIGERIAN MOVIES OR LISTENING TO NAIJA MUSIC OR WEARING DBANJ OR P SQUARE ARM BANDS OR USING NIGERIAN GLO LINES OR ARE BROWSING THE INTERNET WITH NIGERIAS NITEL SUBMARINE CABLE. ALL INTERNET FACILITIES IN GHANA ARE ROUTED THROUGH LAGOS, YET THEY HATE US SO MUCH.

Thank U so much for saving me d stress of typing too much. This thread could av easily generated into an e-bashing one from both parties with contrary opinions but U killed that off with this post of urs and silenced critics who don't even know anything about d man of God but basically rely on online rumours and soft sells to base their opinions. U're so brilliant! God bless U.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 6:19pm On Sep 04, 2012
naturalwaves:

Thank U so much for saving me d stress of typing too much. This thread could av easily generated into an e-bashing one from both parties with contrary opinions but U killed that off with this post of urs and silenced critics who don't even know anything about d man of God but basically rely on online rumours and soft sells to base their opinions. U're so brilliant! God bless U.

Not me.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by naturalwaves: 6:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
justwise:

Not me.
Never said it was U.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 6:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
naturalwaves:
Never said it was U.

I meant, i'm not one of those silenced critics. My view still remain the same.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by benkings(m): 8:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
justwise:

ur view is baseless , u cnt even make a concrete prove of ur argument......u jst in d air!!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
benkings: ur view is baseless , u cnt even make a concrete prove of ur argument......u jst in d air!!

I don't expect you to say anything different as TB Joshua praise singer.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by naturalwaves: 10:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
justwise:

Okay,U are a critic but U feel U've not be silenced right? Well,U can be a critic,that's understandable and not a crime anyway.D only problem U may av with ur point of view is lack of evidence or explanation to back up whatever U claim and if it truly turns out that U av none(proof) then U av been silenced.

1 Like

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2012
naturalwaves:

Okay,U are a critic but U feel U've not be silenced right? Well,U can be a critic,that's understandable and not a crime anyway.D only problem U may av with ur point of view is lack of evidence or explanation to back up whatever U claim and if it truly turns out that U av none(prove) then U av been silenced.

No amount of evidence will convince any hardcore TB Joshua supporter because its not difficult to see, just like every other fraudulent pastors, even if he is convicted and jailed his supporters will still turn out in numbers to protest his innocence.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by naturalwaves: 11:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
justwise:

No amount of evidence will convince any hardcore TB Joshua supporter because its not difficult to see, just like every other fraudulent pastors, even if he is convicted and jailed his supporters will still turn out in numbers to protest his innocence.

If there is no evidence,at least there should be an explanation.Well,I'm not a hardcore supporter of anyone.I'm objective,so,U may want to convince me.U called him 'fraudulent'.Did he at anytime obtain money under false pretence or any other thing similar from U or someone U know? If yes,kindly state some of such with vital details.What made U Come to such conclusions? Maybe U av a stereotyped view about him.Just answer d questions so we pick it up from there.Tnx!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hahaha Just imagine the legion of brainwashed robots on this thread.... smh
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by zionic(m): 4:14pm On Sep 09, 2012
its a case of A case of a prophet not been recognized @ home
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by NemzySeries(m): 7:11am On Sep 10, 2012
D person wey post dis thread no even get work,instead od hustling or doing sumtin beta wit ursef,ure so so border wit TBJ who is already made by GOD n appreciated by man.......get bizi bro
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by chosenange(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2012
Acidosis: This man deserves some level of respect rather than the several baseless criticisms.

The whole country put together do not get a quarter of tourists Synagouge church gets on daily basis. This man is a star to our generation but since he's not a member of any political party, nobody wants to listen. Whenever he talks, our people tends to violently antagonise with some gullible comments.

Our leaders spend so much money sponsoring citizens to go watch some religious infrastructures in mecca, tehran and Jerusalem with so much attention given by the governments of these countries but when you draw their attention to T.B Joshua's visitors in Murtala Mohammed Airport, they act like patients suffering from deafness.

Well I don't have much to say, but I hope this gets to our leaders in Abuja somehow. . .someday.
God is good,TB Joshua is real a servant of God

Acidosis
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by chosenange(m): 4:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
Yes prophet T.B.JOSHUA SHOULD REALLY BE RESPECTED,HE IS TOO MUCH AND HE IS REALLY DOING THE THINGS OF GOD.GO THERE AND FEEL GOD AS WELL AS REVELATION OF YOURSELF IN THINGS OF THE SPIRITUAL...HE DONATES TO THE POOR,ETC
THOUGH I DONT WORSHIP THERE,,BUT ALL CRITICS SHOULD NOT SAY WHAT GOD SHOULD JUDGE...LEAVE ALL FOR GOD ALMIGHTY AND LET ALL POWERFUL MEN OF GOD IN NIGERIA UNITE IN THE NATIONAL STADIUM TO PRAY FOR SOLUTIONS ON NIGERIAN PROBLEMS,,,CAN THEY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mike And Gloria Bamiloye Celebrate 30th Wedding Anniversary In Grand Style / 30-year-old Prophetess Set Ablaze As Trance Celebration Turned Sour / About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.