Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,918 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected (21369 Views)

Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister / I Believe Pastor Chris Should Be Respected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Acidosis(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2012
This man deserves some level of respect rather than the several baseless criticisms.

The whole country put together do not get a quarter of tourists Synagouge church gets on daily basis. This man is a star to our generation but since he's not a member of any political party, nobody wants to listen. Whenever he talks, our people tends to violently antagonise with some gullible comments.

Our leaders spend so much money sponsoring citizens to go watch some religious infrastructures in mecca, tehran and Jerusalem with so much attention given by the governments of these countries but when you draw their attention to T.B Joshua's visitors in Murtala Mohammed Airport, they act like patients suffering from deafness.

Well I don't have much to say, but I hope this gets to our leaders in Abuja somehow. . .someday.

Acidosis

27 Likes

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
Lol!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Acidosis(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2012
fluid26: Lol!

Funny? how?
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by benkings(m): 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2012
Op u on point!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
ROFLMAO

A fraudster should be celebrated? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wow
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by saintvc(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2012
Tb joshua is lyk everyoda persn.he deserves d same respect both U and I deserve. because he haz many members and cures deaf people doesnt make him an honorable.

Acidosis,u deserve same respect dat i deserve. Seun deserves same respect dat Tb joshua deserves. ONE AND D SAME RESPECT FOR ALL

7 Likes

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Acidosis(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2012
kingoflag: ROFLMAO

A fruadster should be celebrated? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wow
Read the post again. . .you'll see your comment is not making any sense.
BTW, Did He steal your money?

17 Likes

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Acidosis(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2012
benkings: Op u on point!

Thanks!!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Acidosis(m): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2012
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Acidosis(m): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2012
saintvc: Tb joshua is lyk everyoda persn.he deserves d same respect both U and I deserve. because he haz many members and cures deaf people doesnt make him an honorable.
So what makes one an honourable? Voters and INEC?

The Healing and Salvation part of His ministry is meant for religious section.. while the social-political aspect of the ministry is what we ought to discuss on this section. We all know how much value some countries place on religious tourists.
Yes, I agree we all deserve to be respected. . . only when you command it though.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by benkings(m): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2012
saintvc: Tb joshua is lyk everyoda persn.he deserves d same respect both U and I deserve. because he haz many members and cures deaf people doesnt make him an honorable.

Acidosis,u deserve same respect dat i deserve. Seun deserves same respect dat Tb joshua deserves. ONE AND D SAME RESPECT FOR ALL
off point!!!

10 Likes

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by RickyRoss1(m): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2012
I have been following TB Joshua ministry for some time now, I do not worship there though, and I dont need any miracles, I am comfortable, happily married with children and my business is booming. I am saying it so some fools dont term me synagogue member or laptop squad.

I have seen and heard numerous stuppid comments against TB Joshua, and so i wanted to know if he is real or fake. I have seen many people TB Joshua healed, some of them had cancer, tumor, curses, family problems, financial problems etc. Its been years now and these people are living healthy and happy.

On a sad note, there are 2 people from my village that went there for healing and they got well there, when they got home they died after some months, one of them had stroke, the other had strange illness they claim to be JUJU or poison or whatever. Also, I know that Ghana president was very close to TB Joshua, so when he died i was like why didnt TB Joshua heal him? But I am aware TB Joshua is not God, and he does not give life.

All in all, I think most people judge TB Joshua without reason. Its all about hear say. TB Joshua has never stolen from you b4, he did not rappe your mother, he did not ask you to pay tithe to get healing, all he does is free 100%, yet once you hear his name you call him scam and fraud? YET there are other pastors that steal from the poor, that buy 4 private jets and are called PAPA and celebrated, they are multi billionaires, some of them have business empires in banking, aviation, energy, printing and their universities were built with tithe money, seeds, offerings etc, and yet these schools are among the most expensive in Nigeria and thus out of reach of most church members who contributed one way or the other in building these universities, some of these pastors and PAPAS slap their church members in public, some of them will tell you to pay good tithes and sow good seed to get good jobs and beautiful wife, yet their followers dont see anything wrong with all these. It is only TB Joshua they complain about??

To me, TB Joshua is no saint, but TB Joshua is by far the best prophet or pastor in Nigeria. His Emmanuel TV is helping and blessing millions of people across the world one way or another. I know 2 dwarfs from my town that are enjoying his university scholarship.

Just imagine, I attended today's Sunday service at my friends church, its one of the most popular churches in Nigeria, and the pastor was saying IF YOU ARE HERE IN THIS CHURCH AND YOU DONT PAY YOUR TITHE, GOD IS GOING TO VISIT YOU WITH CALAMITY, CANCER ETC He was making too much noise about tithing that I had to leave the church in anger. Why not preach about salvation and winning souls for Christ? Why is it always tithing and sowing of seed? GOD DID NOT TELL US THAT TITHING WILL SAVE YOU FROM CANCER OR CALAMITY. OUR GOD IS EVER LOVING, EVER FAITHFUL GOD. PAY ALL THE TITHE IN THE WORLD AND U DONT KEEP THE 10 COMMANDMENTS AND YOU ARE DOOMED...

My yoruba friend was told by his pastor last year to sell off all his things in Port Harcourt and sow a seed of faith so that his wife will not deliver through operation again. guess what, after selling off all his things, including home appliances, generators and wiped off his bank account, the wife still delivered through CS and the guy has now lost his job and now forced to relocate to his village. Yet the church members dont see anything wrong with this kind of pastors, all they go is talk rubbish about the only genuine prophet i know in Nigeria. I have sent many people to Synagogue, some are white friends that have cancer, some are my Ghanaians friends, none of them was asked to pay any cent or tithe or sow any seed to get healing, yet people will sit in their computers and talk rubbish about the best pastor in Nigeria...

DONT BE SURPRISED, THESE VAGABONDS WHO ARE ONLINE TALKING SHIIT ABOUT TB JOSHUA, ONCE THEY GET CANCER OR HIV TOMORROW THEY WILL BE THE FIRST TO RUN TO TB JOSHUA FOR HEALING. JUST LIKE THE GHANAIANS THAT COME ONLINE AND RUN THEIR MOUTH AGAINST NIGERIANS, WHEN YOU VISIT THEIR HOMES THEY ARE ALL WATCHING NIGERIAN MOVIES OR LISTENING TO NAIJA MUSIC OR WEARING DBANJ OR P SQUARE ARM BANDS OR USING NIGERIAN GLO LINES OR ARE BROWSING THE INTERNET WITH NIGERIAS NITEL SUBMARINE CABLE. ALL INTERNET FACILITIES IN GHANA ARE ROUTED THROUGH LAGOS, YET THEY HATE US SO MUCH.

92 Likes

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by benkings(m): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2012
@rick ross u finished it... .. Dy call those hu knw d truth bout tbj gullible ,yet dy ah blind to d fact dat dy ah d gullible 1s , folowin hear sayz up n down.... .. ..TBJ is on point

1 Like

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Acidosis(m): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2012
^ ^ nice one ricky ross

1 Like

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by vanbonattel: 9:15am On Sep 03, 2012
Religion is politics.
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by floriana(m): 9:16am On Sep 03, 2012
Most Nigerian pastors are thieves. And the others are either practising or retired fraudsters. No exception.

2 Likes

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2012
Hahahahahahah TB followers don come again, some of you should give up trying to tell us what we already know.....he is a fraudster!!!
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 9:37am On Sep 03, 2012
floriana: Most Nigerian pastors are thieves. And the others are either practising or retired fraudsters. No exception.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by alphaconde(m): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2012
I comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by ujukala: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2012
He is a greatman. Respect comes with the way the people percieve him. I wish him the best.

1 Like

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by goldenval(m): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2012
Our problems is hate and jealousy!... This man has never done anything bad that will make us to criticise him just because he refused to have many branches in nigeria.

Una life stilll dey jaga jaga dey go with no option of amendment and una dey there to abuse servant of God.

5 Likes

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by truely: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2012

Wow

How is he a fraudster...?if u dont know dont say anything then....
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by finito1(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2012

Wow
must u talk b/c others r talking. Pls learn to rd pls or u meet him 4 Deliverance

2 Likes

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by shineeye1: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2012
justwise: Hahahahahahah TB followers don come again, some of you should give up trying to tell us what we already know.....he is a fraudster!!!

Many here are GIVING REASONS why they think that tb joshua is a blessing to the nation. Why dont you GIVE REASONS why you think he is a fraud so that the seeker of truth can take informed decisions? All you do is castigate for nothing? I really get pissed off with lousy fools!

3 Likes

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by justwise(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2012
shine-eye:

Many here are GIVING REASONS why they think that tb joshua is a blessing to the nation. Why dont you GIVE REASONS why you think he is a fraud so that the seeker of truth can take informed decisions? All you do is castigate for nothing? I really get pissed off with lousy fools!

I really don't give a monkey about mo[i]rons[/i]
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by freecocoa(f): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2012
And the OP's point is?
Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by elRoi: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2012
i totally agree with shine-eye. just as the popular Jesus saying, "a prophet is not respected in home". i hope sooner Nigerians will have a changed mindset

1 Like

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by highlandre(m): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2012

Wow

Who is a fraud? Why do you sentence someone without trial?
T.B.Joshua should be commended for his kind heart towards the less privileged. His philantropic acts are unmatched among our men of God!

4 Likes

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by Dujardin(m): 10:01am On Sep 03, 2012
@Ricky ross, u hav said everytin those gullible pathetic blind nigerians wanna hear abt T.B.J a man wo isn't after the riches the so calld Papa(s) are after, he hasn't used poor church members' money to build a University, he gives to the needy without even asking them to come to his church at all. I wanna ask the gullible nigerians a qustion, "MENTION ANY RICH, INFLUENCIAL, AFFLUENT PERSON, MAN OF GOD OR POLITICIAN, IN THE WHOLE OF THIS GOD 4SAKING COUNTRY WHO HAS EVER GIVEN LIKE T.B OR WHO GIVES LIKE T.B FREE OF CHARGE." Well, The Bible said it all, "A prophet has no respect in his own country or amongst his own people." You say blasphemy against the DEVIL who is on your side and worship the ANGELS who are against you.

5 Likes

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by kikilove(f): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2012
Tb joshua is a real nd good man of God.hw many pastors in nigeria have given 2 the poor like he has.if we had about 5 of tb joshua am sure there wud b no beggars roaming d streets.yet the pastors that use the money of the people 2 but planes nd jets r the ones that r seen as real.TB joshua forgives people that insults him nd still heals them yet u prefer pastors that cannot forgive nd slap people in public.tb joshua should b respected cos he preaches love nd is a man of God

4 Likes

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by seedord247(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2012
justwise: [/b]

I really don't give a monkey about mo[i]rons[/i]

Coming from a MOD. grin

E go better true true angry sad

1 Like

Re: Why TB Joshua Must Be Respected by otodeluxe(m): 10:03am On Sep 03, 2012
who cares? is only God and tb joshua who knows.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If Earth Is Hot Like This, How Will Hell Be? / What Is The Meaning Of 666? / About Pastor Lazarus Muoka (lord Chosen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.