Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) (7078 Views)

Wife Beater Looks Happy In Court Today (Photo) / My Friend's Wife Is Making Life Difficult For Me / Tribute To My Dear Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by obowunmi(m): 11:42am On Sep 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
I was d one that liked his post.......really, u grown parents in this family section are immature than most teenagers i know, smh!

Ok Kobo --- is this your new ID?
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by coogar: 11:50am On Sep 04, 2012
MrbrownJay:
you are right about that, but we all know how these women will use that against us if we dont. have you ever been able to tell one of them that you couldnt/shouldnt do something because you were dead tired?! they wouldnt understand, and FURTHERMORE will tell you that THEY are tired too but still manage to do the work.

that's so true!
and this is why i can't do without women. working out their complex minds is a thrill. you think you have them figured out only for them to lead you into another web of complex issues to solve. you never know with women but i want to know - and i will die trying!

i know that if you kill someone while falling asleep at the wheel, it will get you in serious trouble.....but the mistake (although pricey) is still an honest one, especially if you wanted to help someone.

vehicular manslaughter is a criminal offence - one might never recover from it if convicted!
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 04, 2012
obowunmi:

Ok Kobo --- is this your new ID?
LMAO!! Such profound stupidity!!

And a woman somewhere claims u as hers??

*shudders*
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by debosky(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2012
@ MBJ

Even if the wife smashes the phone,it is no justification for beating her and the child - let's get that clear.

i guess i aint normal then because if she doesnt wake me up then i would just assume that it is another one of her "crying for no damn reason" issues, and go right back to sleep.

This whole 'crying for no reason' is a hypothetical scenario to begin with, so we can't base anything on that. Secondly, even if she cries wolf 1,000 times, no one takes chances with the life of their child - maybe you speak think like this cos you don't have kids.

coogar:
destructive attitude does....the phone had nothing to do with! the woman crossed the line by provoking her husband! nothing can excuse that!

Destructive attitude justifies beating up a wife and child - well you're only a coogar so I shouldn't expect anything less than animal behaviour.

I'm done with this thread - y'all can argue in circles all you want.

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by coogar: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
debosky:
Destructive attitude justifies beating up a wife and child - well you're only a coogar so I shouldn't expect anything less than animal behaviour.

I'm done with this thread - y'all can argue in circles all you want.

debo, the defender of maxipads!
you are a goat - and you actually believe the man beat his own child? what the heck is wrong with you? he straightened up his wife out of provocation!
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by Kobojunkie: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2012
Shollypopz:

[size=13pt]*shudders*[/size]

eee--eee--eee---eee---hahahahahahahahaahahhaha
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by obowunmi(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2012
Shollypopz:

*shudders*

Ok Kobo - I haven't called you any names. I will let your level of maturity speak for itself.
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2012
coogar:
that's so true!
and this is why i can't do without women. working out their complex minds is a thrill. you think you have them figured out only for them to lead you into another web of complex issues to solve. you never know with women but i want to know - and i will die trying!

i see it completely different, to me i need to understand FULLY the person i am with, in order to be able to complement each other AND work with one another. if i dont understand her then how can i ever make her happy? how can i ever solve whatever problem she may have (if i dont know what goes on in her head)? how can we be happy if our whole r/ship is about figuring each of us out?

i understand that you must discover someone at the beginning, but if you guys have kids together then you are a TEAM, and for that team to be at the top of its game, you need to know each other like the back of your hand.

debosky: @ MBJ
Even if the wife smashes the phone,it is no justification for beating her and the child - let's get that clear.

...and again , you are not focussing on what i wrote. i said clearly that they are BOTH to be blamed.....and the only thing that the husband should be blamed for is THE BEATING, as i surely dont see what else he did wrong.

This whole 'crying for no reason' is a hypothetical scenario to begin with, so we can't base anything on that. Secondly, even if she cries wolf 1,000 times, no one takes chances with the life of their child - maybe you speak think like this cos you don't have kids.

FIRST, how can the "crying for no damn reason" be an hypothetical scenario, when the OP clearly confirmed that this is what she did?! lol!
SECOND, a smart man knows that if there was anything remotely dangerous with the child, then it would have look/been different, and she would have woken him up, instead of JUST crying (unless a man is married with the dumbest woman on earth, and therefore different action should apply).
THIRD, assumption on NL, about who is a parent or not, will have you fail times and times again.
LAST why are you running off, come back and continue this discussion, lol!
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
obowunmi:

Ok Kobo - I haven't called you any names. I will let your level of maturity speak for itself.
Nah boo, I'm not Kobo.......drop d adolescent act already! angry
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by Kobojunkie: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2012

Still about 6 am and my eyes hurt as I laugh!
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 04, 2012
Mrs debosky is such a lucky woman. God bless you kiss

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by debosky(m): 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

FIRST, how can the "crying for no damn reason" be an hypothetical scenario, when the OP clearly confirmed that this is what she did?! lol!

A mother hearing a loud thud, seeing her child crying after falling off the bed and then crying at that is 'for no damn reason'? Does a mother crying at the sight of her child potentially hurt equate with crying for no damn reason to you?

SECOND, a smart man knows that if there was anything remotely dangerous with the child, then it would have look/been different, and she would have woken him up, instead of JUST crying (unless a man is married with the dumbest woman on earth, and therefore different action should apply).

A smart man checks first and asks questions later, he doesn't roll over to the other side - like I said, these comments appear to be from someone who doesn't have kids.

THIRD, assumption on NL, about who is a parent or not, will have you fail times and times again.

Simple yea or nay will suffice - does MBJ have kids? grin

LAST why are you running off, come back and continue this discussion, lol!

I won't argue with a bloody coogar, it's a waste of time. grin

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2012
I was about saying d same thing ooo

God pls provide me a man like debosky and I rebuke the likes of coogar.......

Rmbr God that u said ur promises for me are of good and not of evil, in Jesus name i pray (Amen!)

1 Like

Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by oyarose(f): 12:30pm On Sep 04, 2012
Look at this chimpanzee called OP. I replied based on your post and you are here acting as if your Nyash is on fire. Ode why didn't you give The whole information you gave in your last post? You made it look like she was pounced on and still sitting in the house asking us what to do

Otondo@ jennykadry, if you think in this your disease infested and horrible life that i will not answer you then your are the worst slowpoke still alive. You come over to nairaland to unleash ur frustration on people whom you noffin about. am not bothered cos i know you even in real life as a frustrated fool with a cursed generation. i pity the thing that married you as a wife, cos a CHIMPANZEE will do better. Ugly thing that cant even clean nyash well after pooing. Go clear up the decay in ur teeth b4 u return back to type in ur days job. Anuofia! IDIOT!!! like you. Bring it on! am waitin 2 answer ur stupidity! cool
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
Shuushhh already. Don't you have a friend to take care of? Abi you are the woman ? grin
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
Shollypopz: I was about saying d same thing ooo kiss

Rmbr God that u said ur promises for me are of good and not of evil, in Jesus name i pray (Amen!)

Such a father figure he is kiss
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
debosky:
A mother hearing a loud thud, seeing her child crying after falling off the bed and then crying at that is 'for no damn reason'? Does a mother crying at the sight of her child potentially hurt equate with crying for no damn reason to you?

i would think that this mother should FIRST make sure that the kid is ok and THEN cry if there is any issue arising from the fall.......but crying just for NO DAMN REASON is a waste of time/energy in my world, as it surely wont solve any problem at hand (if there was any to begin with).

A smart man checks first and asks questions later, he doesn't roll over to the other side - like I said, these comments appear to be from someone who doesn't have kids.

a smart man sees the child SAFELY in the hands of his mother and automatically KNOWS that all is well......if it wasnt, then he would have be urgently awoken by that said woman.

Simple yea or nay will suffice - does MBJ have kids? grin

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!! the amount of yes will tell you how many i've got, lol!

I won't argue with a bloody coogar, it's a waste of time. grin

lol but then again, what would you advise the OP's husband to do then? i can certainly understand why a person would want to make sure that this NEVER happens again......however they see fit....... so that this man doesnt end up dead, thanks to this emotionally driven and destructive behaviour.
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by debosky(m): 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
MRbrownJAY:
i would think that this mother should FIRST make sure that the kid is ok and THEN cry if there is any issue arising from the fall.......but crying just for NO DAMN REASON is a waste of time/energy in my world, as it surely wont solve any problem at hand (if there was any to begin with).

You are not a woman, neither are you the woman in question - your response to your child falling may not be the same for everyone else.

a smart man sees the child SAFELY in the hands of his mother and automatically KNOWS that all is well......if it wasnt, then he would have be urgently awoken by that said woman.

He doesn't know squat - that the child is in the woman's arms doesn't mean its safe - what if the child is bleeding internally from the fall? Or does the smart man have x-ray vision? Like I said, a man checks first and asks questions later - he realises that, even if this woman is very emotional and cries a lot, something might be wrong.

yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!!!!! the amount of yes will tell you how many i've got, lol!

Are these e-children or real babies? If they are real kids you've been a busy boy then! grin

lol but then again, what would you advise the OP's husband to do then? i can certainly understand why a person would want to make sure that this NEVER happens again......however they see fit....... so that this man doesnt end up dead, thanks to this emotionally driven and destructive behaviour.

If his wife is fond of smashing things 'for no reason', get padded walls like they have in the loony bin, or get her a strait jacket. grin

Seriously though, he should get her anger management classes to find out why she loves smashing things.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by obowunmi(m): 12:47pm On Sep 04, 2012
Shollypopz:
Nah boo, I'm not Kobo.......drop d adolescent act already! angry

Did you just land in abroad?? Don't take on unnecessary feminist ideals. Anyways, give me a kiss snookums.

Give daddy some sugar.
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by AjanleKoko: 12:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
obowunmi:

Give daddy some sugar.

cheesy cheesy Ras Kimono grin
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by ifyalways(f): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
MBJ even if you don't care about your wife's tears as she's a cry baby with an itchy tear ducts, seeing your child wailing and the fact that you were minding the child before you dozed off won't arouse even a curiosity in you ?

You would just roll over and continue your sleep because mother and child are irrelevant ?

Na real wao.
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
I am honestly shocked at some posts here
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by obowunmi(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2012
AjanleKoko:

cheesy cheesy Ras Kimono grin

My boss. LoooL
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
obowunmi:

Did you just land in abroad?? Don't take on unnecessary feminist ideals. Anyways, give me a kiss snookums.

Give daddy some sugar.
LMAO @ did i just land?? grin grin, dude I've been here 4 quite a number of years sad

My dad taught me strong qualities, I was brought up to know I wasn't at a disadvantage because of my gender.......

U've been a very bad boy, no sugar 4 u hun angry wink
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by Kobojunkie: 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2012
obowunmi:

Give daddy some sugar.

I know being Kobojunkie's ultimate stalker/troll is a life pursuit for you but don't you think you are bordering on crazy there when you start accusing me of having multiple IDs, and thinking everyone that steps out of that box, your existence relies heavily on, is me? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I am not trying to stop you . . . I love that I at least have adults(whose purpose in life is to worship me) like you who make my posts worth even more than they really should be . . but do see your psychiatrist when you need to. You are a valued stalker /troll.
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I know being Kobojunkie's ultimate stalker/troll is a life pursuit for you but don't you think you are bordering on crazy there when you start accusing me of having multiple IDs, and thinking everyone that steps out of that box, your existence relies heavily on, is me? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

I am not trying to stop you . . . I love that I at least have adults(whose purpose in life is to worship me) like you who make my posts worth even more than they really should be . . but do see your psychiatrist when you need to. You are a valued stalker /troll.
WOW!!! Lol, U went all out Kobo grin grin

I think chaircover started it though
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by coogar: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
Shollypopz: I was about saying d same thing ooo

a spouse like debosky? he is a malewhore......
he left north america amidst controversial marital issues. he's a wanted man in canada for bigamy! you better pray for a man like me: strict but fair, no pussyfooting!!

MRbrownJAY:
i see it completely different, to me i need to understand FULLY the person i am with, in order to be able to complement each other AND work with one another. if i dont understand her then how can i ever make her happy? how can i ever solve whatever problem she may have (if i dont know what goes on in her head)? how can we be happy if our whole r/ship is about figuring each of us out?

this full understanding of knowing who your spouse is would take a lifetime - you can never know everything with them. hell, a woman does not even know herself let alone you doing the study. knowing them is like trying to figure out a complex maze.

i understand that you must discover someone at the beginning, but if you guys have kids together then you are a TEAM, and for that team to be at the top of its game, you need to know each other like the back of your hand.

i really wish it's that easy - know a woman like the back of your hand? a woman's mind is like the depth of pacific ocean!
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by AjanleKoko: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
coogar:
you better pray for a man like me

A man like you. lipsrsealed
*scoff* you'd need to be a man first grin

*[size=2pt]bracing myself for the inevitable scream/rant that's to follow[/size] grin
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by coogar: 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2012
AjanleKoko:

A man like you. lipsrsealed
*scoff* you'd need to be a man first grin

*[size=2pt]bracing myself for the inevitable scream/rant that's to follow[/size] grin

i would not indulge you with the attention you so much crave....if my comments give you nocturnal erections, book an appointment with your shrink! lest i forget, did you end up driving your begging relatives away?
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by AjanleKoko: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
coogar:

i would not indulge you with they attention you so much crave....if my comments give you nocturnal erections, book an appointment with your shrink! lest i forget, did you end up driving your begging relatives away?

Aww . . . won't you even scream? Just a little? grin cheesy tongue
Go on, don't be shy. I like to read your screams grin

[size=3pt]uh oh. Now I'm not too sure if that came out right[/size] embarassed cheesy
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by coogar: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Aww . . . won't you even scream? Just a little? grin cheesy tongue
Go on, don't be shy. I like to read your screams grin

[size=3pt]uh oh. Now I'm not too sure if that came out right[/size] embarassed cheesy

[img]http://4.bp..com/_loJYlYjL9Hw/TPQUOzECBEI/AAAAAAAAAPA/buQ6AwrXojk/s1600/Exorcist_PukeGIF.gif[/img]
Re: Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) by armyofone(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2012
lol, which one come concern exorcist with cute readers like moi undecided grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat / Give Me An Idea Of Business I Can Start With 100k / Challenges Of Marrying A Single Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.