Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Tribute To My Dear Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Tribute To My Dear Friend (3256 Views)

Dear Parents, in whose care have you left your child? Pics! / Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B / Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tribute To My Dear Friend by heywhytech1(m): 9:04am On Jul 11, 2014
How do I start? What can I say? Why did you have to go. You made the whole world light up with your amazing laugh. I smile when I remember you .You were so different, you were clever and popular, shy and quiet. It took me a while to understand your humour and ways, but I did. Oh how we did, we laughed we played jokes and giggled for hours. For whole four years we stuck together like glue until the time came for us to leave school. So there we were, starting our new lives but still together.
How we laughed. I remember those days through a haze of rose coloured memories. And I could remember when you were dating Mariam, You would breeze into their classroom yelling hello to everyone, and swing your handbag around on your shoulder, and whoomp! You knocked over everybody's and says goodby Mariam I am off to the school . They got so used to it that they moved their wrinkles when you walked in! Ha Ha. What had you done? You had caught your sleeve on the door handle and it had catapulted you out the door!
You are so special talent.
Fast-forward to University days. You accepts me at my early year in university, encourages me to study more, reader harder and makes new friend. You were so amazing
Not just the funny things that you did, but the way you told the story. Clumsy, jolly full of laughter.

The pebble dropped in the pon
Your girlfriend (name missing) left you, and you broke. I could see it, but you picked yourself up and carried on. But silent became your bolster. You met and fell in love again. But she wasn't good for you, but you loved her.
The years passed and you moved to jos but I always knew when you were coming back. Oh, I didn't need the phone to tell me. I just knew.

So many times I would phone you when you had only just walked in the door. 'How did you know I just got of the plane?' you would say. I would just smile and say, 'Don't be stupid It was uncanny.

The last time we spoke was on the 18th of June, 2014. I never realize that was our last conversation.

What starts as a small pebble falling into the water, will cause ripples to grow and grow until they cascade outwards into chaos. I will never see him again.
He was my friend, and dearly brother.
David Afolabi (Innocenty- Alex Baba) your legacy lives on and I will never forget you. May almighty God give your immediate family fortitude to bear the irreparable lost . Rest in perfect peace my dear friend
Re: Tribute To My Dear Friend by ggrin(f): 9:09am On Jul 11, 2014
Re: Tribute To My Dear Friend by Kanwulia: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

And I could remember when you were dating Mariam, You would breeze into their classroom yelling hello to everyone, and swing your handbag around on your shoulder, and whoomp! You knocked over everybody's and says goodby Mariam I am off to the school

Fast-forward to University days. You accepts me at my early year in university, encourages me to study more, reader harder and makes new friend. You were so amazing

What starts as a small pebble falling into the water, will cause ripples to grow and grow until they cascade outwards into chaos. I will never see him again.

OP. . . .Are you all BISEXUALS? cheesy
Your grammar na dia! cry
Re: Tribute To My Dear Friend by okirewaju(f): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2014
Am sorry about your loss

RIP to your friend
Re: Tribute To My Dear Friend by heywhytech1(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2014
Kanwulia: cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Must u comment, if you can't read between lines. Stupid boy

OP. . . .Are you all BISEXUALS? cheesy
Your grammar na dia! cry
Re: Tribute To My Dear Friend by haloluv: 12:16pm On Sep 22, 2014
Touchy may his soul find rest

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Pampers And Baby Items Distributorship In nigeria / My Marriage: Lessons For The Wise / Every Home Should Have This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.