Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,101 members, 7,859,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:17 PM

Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention (14689 Views)

Labaran Maku Emerges As New APGA National Secretary At Party Convention / Tinubu Lied About Obama’s Invitation To Democratic Party Convention Says DNC / Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by Gbawe: 6:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
dayokanu: The same Tinubu they said was wanted by the FBI and dared not step into America

The very same one. This shows you the extent to which paid sycophants are willing to go to deceive others. Sadly for the sycophants and ethnic bigots, Non-Nigerians see through the deceit.

How will America consider Tinubu "persona-non-grata", as the ethnic jingoist on Nairaland pray for to the point of lying viciously, ahead of the President deliberately empowering militant to take over control of his region or others using terrorism to make a political point? Nigerians are simply too emotional to note that others cannot deceive themselves the way some Nigerians are happy to do.
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by tubolancer(m): 6:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
I like Tinubu because he is loud,louder,loudest.
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by ZeusI: 6:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
Gbawe:

The very same one. This shows you the extent to which paid sycophants are willing to go to deceive others. Sadly for the sycophants and ethnic bigots, Non-Nigerians see through the deceit.

How will America consider Tinubu "persona-non-grata", as the ethnic jingoist on Nairaland pray for to the point of lying viciously, ahead of the President deliberately empowering militant to take over control of his region or others using terrorism to make a political point? Nigerians are simply too emotional to note that others cannot deceive themselves the way some Nigerians are happy to do.
Gbawe, do you realise that you are not making any sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by Gbawe: 7:02pm On Sep 03, 2012
Zeus I: Gbawe, do you realise that you are not making any sense at all?
Do you realise I am ignoring talking to you, even as you keep quoting me, because it is obvious you are a cretin and an attention-seeking grade A 'olodo'? I.e the sort ruining this forum with how they only contribute clannishness?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by emmatok(m): 7:15pm On Sep 03, 2012
Zeus I: Shut up! Obasanjo is not a complete yoruba man, which is why your elders do not hold him in high regard(you know, yorubas respects only yoruba elders).:p:/

Where did you get that from.
Obj is 100% Yoruba.
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by dspices(m): 8:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
one need to be sincerity this man is more than what we see but second AWO indeed.l wish to bo a good leader at for my self,village,society and Nigeria.love u.ASIWAJU
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by dspices(m): 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
one need to be sincerity this man is more than what we see but second AWO indeed.l wish to be a good leader at least for my self,village,society and Nigeria.love u.ASIWAJU
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by Gbawe: 9:40pm On Sep 03, 2012
I personally accept that Nairaland is the home and natural domain of the most bigoted and hateful Nigerians to exist, but let them choke on the words of an exposed, pragmatically intelligent and world-wise man able to rise above pettiness to call a spade a spade - Joe Igbokwe.

http://odili.net/news/source/2012/apr/13/501.html

The South West is presently reaping the dividends of Tinubu’s sagacity and despite the antics of naysayers, this bodes well for the entire region, as we have seen the tenacious way the region is achieving regional integration. One believes there are a whole lot of lessons to be drawn by the East, North and, indeed, the entire country from the kind of national “we-feeling” that attended the Asiwaju’s recent birthday celebration.
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by Obijulius: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2012
You can feel d joy of the Yaribas!!! A people so desperate for attention that they will settle for anything.

This thread makes an interesting and yet disgusting read...pls what are we waiting for. Let's get this stinking lot out of Nigeria!!!!
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by Gbawe: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
Obijulius: You can feel d joy of the Yaribas!!! A people so desperate for attention that they will settle for anything.

This thread makes an interesting and yet disgusting read...pls what are we waiting for. Let's get this stinking lot out of Nigeria!!!!

Bigoted slowpoke. Is it Yorubas on this forum, when facts are inspected dispassionately, who have shown they are "settling for anything"? Is it not pathetic how animal-like and unchecked hatred destroys the mental capacity of folks like you to the extent you cannot even reason properly and truthfully? Do you know Tinubu's history in the past few decades? A man who opposed Abacha, was involved with NADECO, survivied OBJ's malevolent bullying while Governor and put in place a political structure that has rid the SW of the most undeserving criminals?

EVen if Yorubas believe in Tinubu, how are they wrong considering he has proven himself and bested others time and time again over decades?

How does that compare to fools like you placing so much weight , needlessly, on the shoulder of untested Rochas Okorocha, intead of just letting him lead Imo, via touting him the Igbo messiah and ultimate saviour? Look at how you all speak on this forum about Okorocha to note who is truly "desperate". Fashola had to display several years of superlative performance before any Yoruba man touted him as Presidential material yet look at the immature noise some of you now make about Okorocha? Yet you have the nerve to call Yorubas "desperate" when that describes you more accurately? Is this not why some say people like you go looking for trouble unnecessarily and then pretend to be the victim when you get it?

Who, given the facts and reality, will neutral non-Nigerians consider "desperate" and emotional? Is it those who support a battle-scarred individual now undisputed as one of Nigeria's most acclaimed and resilient politician who has proven his mettle and gained the trust of his people via fighting for their interest over decades or those placing all their hope on a Governor who has only spent a year in power and has not been tested like Tinubu has been?

This is why hateful fools like you will fall short and flat on your face time and time again. When you cannot call a spade a spade to praise others when they deserve praise, you will not gain the pragmatism to see what is important. You all spammed this forum hatefully to call Tinubu names and to say he cannot enter the USA yet the Americans are paying homage to, essentially, a Nigerian political genius.

What does that reveal to self-deceiving and hateful fools like you if not the fact that your interpretation of life and reality is very parochial, hateful and warped? Abeg, some of you should try and fight the indoctrination that has damaged you because every time you open your mouth, you only sound hypocritically delusional. Yorubas are "desperate" indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by MrGlobe(m): 12:03am On Sep 04, 2012
Gbawe: Is it those who support a battle-scarred individual,now undisputed as one of Nigeria's most acclaimed and resilient politician who has proven his mettle and gained the trust of his people via fighting for their interest over decades or those placing all their hope on a Governor who has only spent a year in power and has not been tested like Tinubu has been?
I clearly asked you to refrain from using this words but you have refused, choosing to continue to throw your propaganda and bunkun at us (even when have repeatedly told you we are not buying your b. s)
First, don't tell me as an educated man you truly believe Tinubu was 'invited' for the Democrats Convention. It's a pity if you do. your people are always known to live a lie. Also kindly tell us how Tinubu is an acclaimed politician in Nigeria when his party cannot win in even partly Yoruba states like kogi and kwara? ACN only win in core Yoruba states. I repeat that Tinubu is an opportunist capitalizing off a people's bigoted orientation. Just like awo, where again is Tinubu respected apart from yorubaland and amongst Yorubas? (Don't even tell me Chris Ngige cuz we all know the obvious..) Is that enough to make him an acclaimed Nigerian politician you want to make us believe? No way! If you want somebody who fits well into your descriptions from yorubaland, it's OBASANJO. And reread my initial response to you. It's the truth
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by MrGlobe(m): 12:06am On Sep 04, 2012
tell me about Tinubu's political might in Nigeria when ACN wins a single state outside yorubaland
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by lastpage: 12:24am On Sep 04, 2012
Demdem: But some NLers especially the pro-Retardeens believe this Tinubu guy is a criminal and wanted in the US Something is definitely not adding up

He has answered for his sins NOW.
He did a "Plea Bargain".

America confiscate our Stolen Wealth, while Tinubu walks Free.....

.....The Citizens of Lagos are the losers naah!

Lastpage!

BTW: He was not invited officially to the Democratic Convention (as official delegate). (Its a public function and he is free to attend!)
He went for another "function" which l watched on TV and that one is concluded, but if he chose to attend the Democratic Convention as "an observer", Thats his choice, no need to pull wool over anyone's eye here! shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by MrGlobe(m): 12:33am On Sep 04, 2012
lastpage:

He has answered for his sins NOW.
He did a "Plea Bargain".

America confiscate our Stolen Wealth, while Tinubu walks Free.....

.....The Citizens of Lagos are the losers naah!

Lastpage!

BTW: He was not invited officially to the Democratic Convention (as official delegate). (Its a public function and he is free to attend!)
He went for another "function" which l watched on TV and that one is concluded, but if he chose to attend the Democratic Convention as "an observer", Thats his choice, no need to pull wool over anyone's eye here! shocked shocked
the problem is some people have wool glued to their eyes and want to share it with us by all propaganda means necessary. Anyway how can I believe anything coming from The Nations Newspaper about Tinubu? f. ucking ridiculous
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by lastpage: 12:33am On Sep 04, 2012
emmatok:

Where did you get that from.
Obj is 100% Yoruba.
Naaah bro. Sentiments aside.
If l get my "saved version" of the "Obachonjo" / "Obi of Onitsha" and "Policeman in Abeokuta" angle to that story, l will send it to you.

Even some Egba Monarchs challenged his history/lineage back then when he was President and he "removed them from office" and imposed his own!

Lastpage!

BTW: Things are so bad in this country that the definition of "A HERO", has taken on a very disreputable and sorry meaning! sad
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by Gbawe: 12:53am On Sep 04, 2012
Mr. Globe:

I clearly asked you to refrain from using this words buy you have refused choosing to continue to throw your propaganda and bunkun at us (even we have repeatedly shown you we are not buying your b. s)
First, don't tell me as an educated man you truly believe Tinubu was 'invited' for the Democrats Convention. It's a pity if you do your people are always known to live a lie. Also kindly tell us how Tinubu is an acclaimed politician when his party cannot win in even partly Yoruba states like kogi and kwara? ACN only win in core Yoruba states. I repeat that Tinubu is an opportunist capitalizing off a people's bigoted orientation. Just like awo, where again is Tinubu respected apart from yorubaland and amongst Yorubas? (Don't even tell me Chris Ngige cuz we all know the obvious..) Is that enough to make him an acclaimed Nigerian politician you want to make us know? No way! If you want somebody who fits well into your reference from yorubaland, it's OBASANJO. And reread my initial response to you. It's the truth

Stupid bigot and grade A olodo. Can some of you not ever rise above your hateful indoctrination? Why not first address the incendiary nonsense of your fellow bigot that I responded to instead of boring us with your rambling tirade that shows you are more keen to defend a tribalistic agenda than tackle an argument on intellectual merit:

Obijulius: You can feel d joy of the Yaribas!!! A people so desperate for attention that they will settle for anything.

I am merely telling your foolish fellow bigot that Yorubas cannot , by any reasonable observer, be seen as desperate in comparison to self-deluding fools like you, Obijulius and many others like both of you on this forum.

Furthermore, the crap you write below is an example of how people like you have no sensitivity regarding the concept of offending others and making enemies needlessly with your vacuous and ignorant postulations.

So, it is you and others of your ignorant and hateful ilk who will tell Yoruba folks who they must accept as their hero? Perhaps it is okay for brainwashed folks like you and others to deify those who have let you down but pardon the Yorubas for showing they are a reasonable people by rejecting a man( OBJ) who has shown, with his direct actions that he is a saboteur against his own people.

Not surprising you forcefully want to project OBJ as a hero the Yorubas must accept given your palpable idiocy on this forum that means you are not even intelligent enough to note how ignorant, hateful and unintelligent you sound. As if Yorubas need an olodo like you fraudulently revising history for them to the point they will now accept OBJ a hero. What a clown.

If you want somebody who fits well into your reference from yorubaland, it's OBASANJO. And reread my initial response to you. It's the truth

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by MrGlobe(m): 1:20am On Sep 04, 2012
^
you are the only clown and dull-ard on this thread. funny some some people (not me) actually regarded you amongst 'intellectuals' on this forum until this one thread. see how myopic and corny you are. You have now realized how your desperation to coerce and force everybody to believe a fraudulent man with an ONLY ethnic party 'empire' was invited by the Democratic Party for their convention, has hit the brick wall, or rather iron gates and you take the cheap way out by resorting to insults. Just see how you ignored all the responses that exposed your emptiness on this thread cos you hate the truth.
I am not choosing your hero for you. Both of them are crooks anyway. I just told you that Obasanjo can still command some respect outside South West and is the ONLY yorobaman that has such apart from Soyinka. I only said that because you called Tinubu an acclaimed Nigerian politician or what did you even call him. If you called him an acclaimed ethnic political heavyweight then you are only right, don't twist or exergerate the facts to drive your junk propagandas you dummy!
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by Dainfamous: 1:29am On Sep 04, 2012
T.A. ORJI OF ABIA STATE CALLED TIFUMBU ONYE ORI,NDI BU BU YAH YAH for someone as useless as TA ORJI to call their LORD of the ACN/tifumbu (BU BU YAH YAH) that means a thief have seen a more aggressive and determined thief coming to his state to steal their resources grin Chei i go die grin
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by dayokanu(m): 4:39am On Sep 04, 2012
Mr. Globe:

I clearly asked you to refrain from using this words but you have refused, choosing to continue to throw your propaganda and bunkun at us (even when have repeatedly told you we are not buying your b. s)
First, don't tell me as an educated man you truly believe Tinubu was 'invited' for the Democrats Convention. It's a pity if you do. your people are always known to live a lie. Also kindly tell us how Tinubu is an acclaimed politician in Nigeria when his party cannot win in even partly Yoruba states like kogi and kwara? ACN only win in core Yoruba states. I repeat that Tinubu is an opportunist capitalizing off a people's bigoted orientation. Just like awo, where again is Tinubu respected apart from yorubaland and amongst Yorubas? (Don't even tell me Chris Ngige cuz we all know the obvious..) Is that enough to make him an acclaimed Nigerian politician you want to make us believe? No way! If you want somebody who fits well into your descriptions from yorubaland, it's OBASANJO. And reread my initial response to you. It's the truth

Can you tell the forum how many state Ojukus party won in Yiboland?
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by dayokanu(m): 4:40am On Sep 04, 2012
Mr. Globe:
tell me about Tinubu's political might in Nigeria when ACN wins a single state outside yorubaland

have you heard about a state called Edo in Nigeria?

When the coward Ojuku couldnt even win his hamlet

Maybe Ojuku should have taken lessons from Tinubu
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by dayokanu(m): 4:42am On Sep 04, 2012

You know Igbos are so irrelevant that no one even bothers about them

When ojuku cant even win his street
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by Rhino5dm: 5:01am On Sep 04, 2012
You mean Ojukwu with all his love and acceptability couldn't win his street in Nnewi when he contested against a Yoruba man? shocked I can clearly see where their anger is coming from.

And these clowns will come here to spew petty tarradiddles about a man who won Edo and and entire south western states?

In other words, Ojukwu was a perpetual and serial political looser in the class of the likes of Buhari. Yet, fools will come here to write rubbish, when ACN has won senatorial office in Anambra and Benue state and still waxing stronger. I don't belong to ACN as political party, but will be down with anything that can help do away with PDP including devil's party.

dayokanu:

You know Igbos are so irrelevant that no one even bothers about them

When ojuku cant even win his street

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by dayokanu(m): 5:13am On Sep 04, 2012
Tinubu is winning senatorial seats in Ojukus state.

While Ojuku was rejected in his own home state rejected in 1983, Rejected in 2003. He died rejected deaf dumb and lonely

The punishment for killing children in Biafra and molesting 3yr old Biancar

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by Gbawe: 7:21am On Sep 04, 2012
Mr. Globe:
^
you are the only clown and dull-ard on this thread. funny some some people (not me) actually regarded you amongst 'intellectuals' on this forum until this one thread. see how myopic and corny you are. You have now realized how your desperation to coerce and force everybody to believe a fraudulent man with an ONLY ethnic party 'empire' was invited by the Democratic Party for their convention, has hit the brick wall, or rather iron gates and you take the cheap way out by resorting to insults. Just see how you ignored all the responses that exposed your emptiness on this thread cos you hate the truth.
I am not choosing your hero for you. Both of them are crooks anyway. I just told you that Obasanjo can still command some respect outside South West and is the ONLY yorobaman that has such apart from Soyinka. I only said that because you called Tinubu an acclaimed Nigerian politician or what did you even call him. If you called him an acclaimed ethnic political heavyweight then you are only right, don't twist or exergerate the facts to drive your junk propagandas you dummy!

Shut up for god sake !!! Jeez !!! Don't you people know when to quit gracefully or is madness part of your indoctrination also? Do you know what this forum has seen over the past few years with your hateful 'brothers' spamming the forum childishly about how Tinubu will be jailed if he sets foot in the USA, UK et al? Now the man is not only in the USA but giving speeches while there !!! Can you not have the grace to then shut up and spare us the hateful tirade we all know is driven by bigotry?

At this rate, Tinubu will be addressing Yankee congress and Westminster soon while hateful tramps like you remain here lying to yourselves and others foolish enough to believe you in the first place. All because of your hatred of the Yoruba man that leaves you totally unable to call a spade a spade or admit the obvious.

It is comical you keep calling Tinubu a crook. Continue to openly wallow in self-deceit as if your region only produces saintly politician. People like you are too much. You spend your time accusing others of what folks see you yourself engaging in openly and happily. Well, the world is not full of deluded folks so carry on your hateful rants while Tinubu keeps doing his thing. Is it not amazing how it is you and others like you shouting "Tinubu" everywhere while the USA announces that Jonathan is not serious about fighting corruption? Those are the sort of things that shows others are not mad, delusional or Ostrich-like in the way you are and your hateful 'brothers' are.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by Gbawe: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2012
Da infamous: T.A. ORJI OF ABIA STATE CALLED TIFUMBU ONYE ORI,NDI BU BU YAH YAH for someone as useless as TA ORJI to call their LORD of the ACN/tifumbu (BU BU YAH YAH) that means a thief have seen a more aggressive and determined thief coming to his state to steal their resources grin Chei i go die grin

Mumu. For every Theodore Orji, there are many reasonable, detribalised, intelligent and successful Igbos ,like Ngige and Igbokwe, ready to say the truth about others. We know hateful fools like you will always be predisposed to listening to cretins, like Orji, maligning a Yoruba person and never folks like Igbokwe you will probably label traitors because they say the truth your hateful soul rejects.
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by Gbawe: 7:51am On Sep 04, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
You mean Ojukwu with all his love and acceptability couldn't win his street in Nnewi when he contested against a Yoruba man? shocked I can clearly see where their anger is coming from.

And these clowns will come here to spew petty tarradiddles about a man who won Edo and and entire south western states?

In other words, Ojukwu was a perpetual and serial political looser in the class of the likes of Buhari. Yet, fools will come here to write rubbish, when ACN has won senatorial office in Anambra and Benue state and still waxing stronger. I don't belong to ACN as political party, but will be down with anything that can help do away with PDP including devil's party.

You know facts fly out of the window for those hatred has destroyed every capacity for reasoning. Look at the palpably desperate clamour , on this forum, for Okorocha to be the 'messiah' when they should be giving the man time to work and learn his craft. Yet same set of delusional fools call others "desperate".

Imagine if these hateful idiots had anyone who has even achieved 5% of what Tinubu has done that objective folks, whether friend or foe, American or Ghanaian, respect the man for?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by MrGlobe(m): 8:21am On Sep 04, 2012
and the lies, delusion, self deceit spiced with desperation and frustration continues. For you to remotely believe Tinubu could one day address the Congress with the mountain of baggage he has shows your level of madness!
Even though somebody has pointed on this forum that Tinubu entered into a plea bargain with the US forfeiting a chunk of the 'wealth' of yorubaland he fully is in possesion of to uncle Sam in order to get his visa back you have pretended to act blind to that
And oh please let's not talk about Edo and Ngige. We all know those men were destined to win their elections with or without ACN except those of you that like to live in self deceit. We await the tribal opportunist to win ondo.

I don't know how to tell you Gbawe to stop selling us with this Tinubu's imaginary greatness in Nigeria. Tell that to your people, No other person cares about or knows him apart from you folks. And Yes there are other eastern political thief but Tinubu is on another level.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by NosaHenry(m): 12:16pm On Sep 04, 2012
Nigerians are always excited when they are invited to come and eat the crums falling from the US table.
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by lastpage: 3:52pm On Sep 04, 2012
Instead of discussing issues based on FACTS, you guys are abusing each other and engaging in bigotry? angry angry

Dont let your "personal emotions" about any Political Figure' guide your reasoning please.

.....and these goes to the two sides.

As of now, l think the record has been set straight.

let it go.

Lastpage!
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by Dainfamous: 8:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
Gbawe:

Mumu. For every Theodore Orji, there are many reasonable, detribalised, intelligent and successful Igbos ,like Ngige and Igbokwe, ready to say the truth about others. We know hateful fools like you will always be predisposed to listening to cretins, like Orji, maligning a Yoruba person and never folks like Igbokwe you will probably label traitors because they say the truth your hateful soul rejects.
stop lying,so the evidence you saw on that video is a propaganda?pls save it to unintelligent people not me..........here is the evidence again keep doubting..........Tell your tifumbu that he stole what GOD have "given" to ukwa west people in abia state,if they try it again they will be arrested and banged up for life...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4rJhGJaz2w
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by DuduNegro: 7:08am On Sep 05, 2012
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by truth4meal(m): 7:16am On Sep 05, 2012
M-16:
Yorubastards please think on what you can do to help yourselves , stop thinking about what old stone age corrupt laden ex-governor thiefubu will do for you ,thiefubu lover's getting emotional .you are stuck in yorubastards apostasy .down down yorubastard up up nigeria
this is what happen wen seun misplaced his priority - banning Garr! When scumbags like dis flourish on NL. If u must advice me must curse or abuse me to achieve dat? If this M-16 is not ban trust me I will conclude Seun enjoys this show of shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Eldest Son Sues Bianca & Other Family Members / Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav / 30% Of Nigeria’s Fuel Supply Diverted-Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.