Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,898 members, 7,848,631 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:43 AM

Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention (14676 Views)

Labaran Maku Emerges As New APGA National Secretary At Party Convention / Tinubu Lied About Obama’s Invitation To Democratic Party Convention Says DNC / Tinubu, Fayemi, Ikuforiji & Alake At Democratic Party Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by stuhporh: 1:38pm On Sep 05, 2012
stuhporh: This thread is really interesting. yet, all i see here is, young men and women with so much inferiority complex, and takes it a so much big deal for political counterparts to invite each other. However, the convention is open to any one.

How can we grow as NIGERIA? with all these word trading btw the tribes, We need to wake up now, If we are one, then lets take responsibilities as one, if alot of the young men on this forum can get so tribal and raining abuses on each other, one day when all these men fighting for our unity, Nigeria will break
One minute, the igbos are drug peddlers, the next yoruba is fool and gullible tribe, and the next Hausa are crazy. I don't think there's any sense in trying to bring us together. But if you appreciate the way we are called Nigerians, you guys can stop this RIGHT NOW!!!, IF YOU WILL ALWAYS SEE IT AS BIG ISSUE SEEING OTHER TRIBES AS A NIGERIAN AND NOT YORUBA, HAUSA OR IGBO, please solicit for a break up.
The good thing about NIGERIA is GOD is so gracious that every region has what she will eat.

Mr. Globe:

Huh at the bolded. Are you living under the rock? we have been soliciting for that ever and everyday.

I admit to understand what @Gbawe is trying to say but he does not really get it. Tinubu is a corrupt lot. Only people that have respect for him are Yorubas because of the ethinically motivated regional party. Igbos are not like yooba folks that vote across ethnic lines or hausas that vote along religion. we are free minded people so we could careless of 'Tinubu of the South East'. He cannot repeat what he did in the south west in the east. He was just a benefactor of a tribe immersed in tribalism. He did not promote ACN as a party to solve the problems of the South West rather he promoted it as a regional party, that is why he got what he got in Yoruba land. Notwitstanding, he is not a political titan in tyhe present day Nigeria as No other Region respects or holds him in esteem Like Soyinka apart from Yorubas. And that is in addition to his illicit looting of his people. So dont try to impress him on others. The south west is as far as he can go.

And....... This thread is false, he was not given any gold tick? grin grin The democratic party is a party in America so I dont know the impact of the gold ticket will add to democracy in America. They are more interested in beating Romney than inviting a fraud to their convention. The story is false. Tinubu is just attending as an enthusiast of American politics!

I really dont see any correlation in what you and i said above. I want people with a more structured and precise commments contributing to what i said, and that is if at all anyone had to quote me. @ the bolded on your comment, i dont think i have in anyway tried to impress tinubu on any one.

I think you had what you wanted to type on here written out already, and that made you unable to read, skip or IGNORE the end of my first paragraph "However, the convention is open to any one"

Young man you are so full of hate, and if NIGERIA will still be, am not sure you will be part of it.
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
M-16:
Yorubastards cry me a river ,funny and distorted scum's with brain tumor .YORUBASTARD'S PLEASE declare yorubanistan independent nation where deluded and ethnic's scum worship their god father ,remember 10 commandment do not have or keep any other GOd ,yorubastard's . your delusion's kept nigeria in this trouble situation .yorubastard are bigoted ethnic slowpoke's who want other nigerians to keep believing in their ship wreck political idea 's .no wonder you are so dark ,everything about you are dark ,even your poo poo .people of darkness love everything dark ,dark personalty .this trolls will never reach any height come next 300 years they will still remain the same .i hate you

You are nothing but a STANDARD M0RON!
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by gidiMonsta(m): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
M-16:
Yorubastards cry me a river ,funny and distorted scum's with brain tumor .YORUBASTARD'S PLEASE declare yorubanistan independent nation where deluded and ethnic's scum worship their god father ,remember 10 commandment do not have or keep any other GOd ,yorubastard's . your delusion's kept nigeria in this trouble situation .yorubastard are bigoted ethnic slowpoke's who want other nigerians to keep believing in their ship wreck political idea 's .no wonder you are so dark ,everything about you are dark ,even your poo poo .people of darkness love everything dark ,dark personalty .this trolls will never reach any height come next 300 years they will still remain the same .i hate you

grin grin grin grin grin

See as hate dey slowly consume this guy.
Re: Tinubu Invited To US Democratic Party Convention by lastpage: 2:47am On Sep 07, 2012
M-16:

Any time he misses taking his Medicines, he spews out crap like this!
No matter how, even a computer cant make sense from this garbage!

Its obvious the guy needs psychiatric evaluation, ASAP!

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

30% Of Nigeria’s Fuel Supply Diverted-Kachikwu / Police, DSS, NSCDC In Supremacy Battle In Osun / CPC Statement On Buhari's 2015 Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.