Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! (34326 Views)

The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri / Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / The 5 Most Expensive Places To Live In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by EmmaUG: 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
AjanleKoko:

You must be one of the construction workers on site grin
in ur mind u have commented,dont hate but u can do if u like,it doesnt change the price of flat i pay in ocean parade
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by siddiq202(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
anitank:
Tah! Mechie onu osisi grin
is it because you don't live in surulere?

@OP
IT'S DEFINITELY SURULERE grin grin
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by mcevans1(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
kumbalo:
you're not asked to list places you've lived before. Ewu

Hahahahaha nnwane biko wayor wayor lol grin grin grin
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by beldcat(m): 4:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
Gbongan in osun state
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by cantell(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: Everybody just dey chant banana island, banana island like say some of una know the place undecided
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by muteEcho: 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2012
Na Wa o! A lot of these peeps talking Banana Island, never reach there o.. hear say things..
I think Lekki is over rated too, alot of the houses there are not even befitting but yet cost a lot..
But if you have a car and can afford a 850k one bedroom flat, you find out its not so expensive and u get to yansh alot of posh & rich kitten wink
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by NobleAngell(f): 4:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
Lokogoma district grin
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by iyaski: 4:46pm On Sep 03, 2012
dj187: Maitama (abuja) is d most expensive area in naija followed by banana island (lagos).......A plot of land Maitama = N600,000,000 & above , Banana island = N250,000,000 & above

Guy look up Guardian properties sections....you will see a land of 1billion shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked for a plot in banana Island.... and people are stilll buying. cool
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by boron10(m): 4:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
dontador: I tire ooo.... Mehn!!!! Naija get money ooo... 120mil for house rent not for building a house.... **i can't stop shouting**
sharap there, my uncle sold his house (a storey building) in maiduguri for just 5k. Imagine o
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by cuteyangel(f): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2012
I wil say ph.abj and lag r expensive in jst accomodation.bt ph is expensive al round.transport,food,accomodation.in ph to get a 2 bed room flat in gra is abt 700k.food items here r crazy expensive.trans is a no go area too.in abj u wil go a distance and pay 4h bt in ph u wil pay lyk 8h for dt distance.

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by stilmatica: 4:56pm On Sep 03, 2012
ashawo island is more expensiv.
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by AjanleKoko: 5:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
Emma.UG:
in ur mind u have commented,dont hate but u can do if u like,it doesnt change the price of flat i pay in ocean parade
You must think life is a plate of beans, pally tongue
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by suskumayaya(m): 5:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
dj187: Maitama (abuja) is d most expensive area in naija followed by banana island (lagos).......A plot of land Maitama = N600,000,000 & above , Banana island = N250,000,000 & above
They are both 250m and above.
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by leximo001(m): 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
Judging from previous post, I can deduce there is a tie between lagos and abuja. In conclusion, in terms of transportation lagos is more expensive. house rents in abuja is more expensive.food stuffs is cheaper in lagos,
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by Adufaye(m): 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ajegunle nd ijegun satellite town
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by dotcomnamename: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ile-Ife:
Agidingbi = Lagos
Eleyele = Ibadan
Sabon-Gari = Bauchi
Nyanya = Abuja
Challenge = Ibadan
Mokola = Ibadan
Fajuyi = Ado-Ekiti
Ojo = Ibadan
Kwararafa = Kano
Kasuan Nama = Kano
Ajegunle!!! = Lagos
Makoko Malabu Beach house = Lagos

I cant laugh ooo grin grin
grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked
Umulere and Amulere lga
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by Kuulme: 5:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
Thumbs up to all those who mentioned PH. I have lived in all 3 towns that is Lag, abuja n PH n I must say that PH is just too expensive and overhyped. Feeding, transportation and housing is really inflated. You get to spend way way more in ph dan u will in lag for something that is even common and basic.

3 Likes

Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by andyolo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
Abuja is d most expensive, 2 bedroom flat goes for 800K and above and that is out sketch. So imagine d rest urself.....
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by avalontony(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2012
MY VILLAGE
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
My village!!!
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by israelbenzion: 6:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Oga, which yeye 800m upwards? A standard plot in Banana Island is about 1000sqm going for about 200m naira upwards depending on the size or if waterfront.

1000sqm is more than 2 plots of land, hope u know?
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
Emma.UG[/quote:
in ur mind u have commented,dont hate but u can do if u like,it doesnt change the price of flat i pay in ocean parade.

Why are u mentioning my name.
I know i have commented.
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by dasparrow: 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2012
@Post

I will say parts of Lagos and then Abuja.
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by nikkyshyne(f): 6:33pm On Sep 03, 2012
israel ben-zion:

1000sqm is more than 2 plots of land, hope u know?
Every locality has it standard plot sizes. Generally a standard plot size is about 645sqm. Some area/state has a plot size below or above that. Banana Island standard plot size is about 1000sqm!
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by dasparrow: 6:34pm On Sep 03, 2012
crackhouse: pls don't even contemplate coming back cos u may be dead on arrival. Kidnapping, daylight and night robbery, bombing, money rituals, fraudsters, police wahala, jelousy, political thuggery, bad roads, corruption, envy and charms are all the embodiment of naija. Are u scared already? Don't be o.k, it's still ur fatherland but ........ Just pray hard before coming. Haha

Wow! shocked
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by franklinjoseph(m): 6:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
GRA Port Harcourt

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by Donmichaelz(m): 6:58pm On Sep 03, 2012
Maitama,abuja -#1.5 billion a plot of land

Asokoro,abuja-#1.0 billion a plot of land
If u don't believe me

Gwarimpa(my area) -#400 million

If u stil doubtin,come to my house and I will take u there....
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by obailala(m): 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2012
As for housing, I can't say which is more expensive cos its just too close to call. In terms of TRANSPORTATION COST, Abuja still remains one of the CHEAPEST big cities in Nigeria
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by israelbenzion: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
nikkyshyne:
Every locality has it standard plot sizes. Generally a standard plot size is about 645sqm. Some area/state has a plot size below or above that. Banana Island standard plot size is about 1000sqm!

K. U make sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria / Owerri Flooded, Vehicles Submerged, Traders Flee (Photo) / My Experience Of Racism In America, What Africans Can Learn From It- Aroms Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.