Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! (34327 Views)

The Most Expensive Garden Street In Owerri / Best City In Nigeria To Live In? / The 5 Most Expensive Places To Live In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by Leboska(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2012
For me is relative
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by kimmy777: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
nah ajunle jooor...
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by phantom(m): 7:38pm On Sep 03, 2012
Considering only housing, on the average(that is considering the city as a whole)goes to abuja,then lagos before ph. Considering everything(general cost of living)I give it ph then abuja before lagos
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by musajohn80: 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2012
Port Harcourt is the most expensive place in terms of daily cost of living. Apart from accomodation Abuja is ok and Lagos is as per your income and how you want life.
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by Sanguine77(m): 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2012
The most expensive place to live is the place where the price of garri8-) is most expensive. If you agree, sat aye!
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by Jarus(m): 7:57pm On Sep 03, 2012
gbolahan1: I was in Abuja in 2010 and took a taxi for 250 naira, thats practically impossible in any part of Lagos.
Yeah, same I took Taxi for N200 in Abuja for a distance N2000 can't pay in Taxi. Lagos is more expensive for tranportation.

But when it comes to accommodation, Abuja is way more expensive.
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by Jarus(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2012
Jarus:
Yeah, same I took Taxi for N200 in Abuja for a distance N2000 can't pay in Taxi. Lagos is more expensive for tranportation.

But when it comes to accommodation, Abuja is way more expensive.

PH appears to be at par with, or a little below, Lagos in terms of accommodation, but cost of basic things like food, etc are more expensive.
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 03, 2012
Just stay where u know its best 4u and ur family. But how does this... I no talk o before oga Seun Mods go do me smackdown.
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by frankgreat(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2012
dj187: Maitama (abuja) is d most expensive area in naija followed by banana island (lagos).......A plot of land Maitama = N600,000,000 & above , Banana island = N250,000,000 & above
how cum you no the prices? Na ur papa dey sell d land? Mtcheeeeew
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by MShelina(f): 8:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
ABJ Ãήϑ PH
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by MShelina(f): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2012
ABJ aήϑ PH
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by makizee(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2012
I think some of y'all are getting it twisted though...the question is where is the most expensive place to live and not the most expensive real estate i.e even if you are living rent free and all, your disposable income would be high considering how much is spent on feeding, transportation, utility bills and all...
NOW MY ANSWER : LAGOS NONI...everywhere in Lagos is expensive...especially where i live and work, and the places where i go to play...No where is Cheap in Lagos o
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by Lyth: 9:09pm On Sep 03, 2012
Y'all shld try livin in yobe, kano or jos ....BLOOdY damn expensive!

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by atuagbo: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2012
freecocoa: Everybody just dey chant banana island, banana island like say some of una know the place undecided

Dat s nigerians 4 u, dey gud in follow follow
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by Menendez: 9:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
Ajegunle...... grin grin grin
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by mixta14: 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
no b to sleep n wake, some pple jez currupt claimin useless level,build companies make pple wrk,dem go carry 800m go buy ordinary land,na fraud dem dey do 4 real

1 Like

Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by phantom(m): 9:24pm On Sep 03, 2012
Its obvious most peeps here haven't lived outside lagos SMH
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by NaMe4: 9:34pm On Sep 03, 2012
dlex21: u pple are just shouting abuja cos its what u've heard...abuja is not expensive jooor...
just av we have VI, ikoyi, VGC...u cant say the whole of lag is expensive...sametin with abuja...its just the housing in the main town that can raise some eyebrows sha...

True
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by shilling(f): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
Nigerians are loud that's for sure. Just the other day I was in the bus when this lady got on. She was at the front of the bus and I could hear her at the back speaking Yoruba and everyone was staring at her smh.
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by Imyourex(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2012
wink cheesy YABA LEFT grin grin grin
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by BabaOlowo: 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2012
10 Abudu Street, Abule Oja, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by kellystech(m): 10:47pm On Sep 03, 2012
Abujafood: What's your opinion. I think Abuja with some of it's highbrow districts is the most expensive place to live in Nigeria do you agree?
califonia grin
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by citizenisb: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2012
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by femary7(m): 12:17am On Sep 04, 2012
free2ryhme:

Ikoyi cemetery grin grin
Hhahaha grin grin grin
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by Buchison: 5:27am On Sep 04, 2012
dj187: Maitama (abuja) is d most expensive area in naija followed by banana island (lagos).......A plot of land Maitama = N600,000,000 & above , Banana island = N250,000,000 & above
who tell you so, have you ever been Ajegunle, Okoko maiko, Mile 12 and Oshodi Lagos. The money you will use to buy medicine {headache} there per month buy a plot of Land at Maitama Abuja.
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by kunletade(m): 6:38am On Sep 04, 2012
It is obvious most of have not stayed in lekki or banana island which is almost opposite each other, for me I will choose banana island cuz I stay in lekki and the price of things here no easy ohhh u can imagine ordinary to make copy is #20 per copy, 1 hour browsing is #400 have not come to land, housing and school fees abeg una go fear fear...
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 04, 2012
I'm very sure that most of the people mentioning abuja here have not been to abuja before. I live in Wuse2 abuja and I.M.H.O abuja is not that expensive.
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by 401kk: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2012
The only thing expensive in Abuja is accomodation, besides that, Abuja is not an expensive place to live in.
Port harcourt is the most expensive place to live in naija.
Re: The Most Expensive Places To Live In Nigeria! by elder042(m): 7:18am On Sep 04, 2012
dj187: Maitama, Ikoyi (banana island), Asokoro, Lekki phase1
lekki phase 1, no follow. Add Victoria Garden city (V.G.C), to the list

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Different Places In Nigeria / Owerri Flooded, Vehicles Submerged, Traders Flee (Photo) / My Experience Of Racism In America, What Africans Can Learn From It- Aroms Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.