Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! (2697 Views)

Ayo Kola And Laura Thorpe In Steamy Pre-wedding Photos Shot In A Gym / Guy Talk: Whats The Craziest Thing You've Done Just To Hit The Punny? PICS +18 / Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by paris10: 1:14am On Sep 04, 2012
No doubt we have African finest in this country. Beautiful ladies flocks our institutions, roads and Churches (well, we do have some in Mosques as well), don't want anyone to label me. However, there's a trend that tends to short-circuit this beauty and which need to be addressed.

Take a look at the beautiful Ngozi's, Tayo's, the Lara's, Tonto's, Franca's and all the Nigerian actresses. Now take deep look at your sister and mum sitting next to you. What do these people have in common? Their tummy ofcourse! Having a bigger tummy and not giving a monkey about it is now the official motto of Nigerian women.

Tummy tuck-in is not healthy and has killed prominent Nigerians who think they can buy their way to fitness without hardwork in the gym. What are you saying @paris?

The beauty of a woman lies in the whole package and not just facial beauty alone. Having a bigger tummy is disgusting, unhygienic and not cool. I am therefore petitioning all our beautiful Nigerian ladies and mamas to hit the gym or atleast exercise at home and reduce those fats.

Been around the world and seen things. Nigerian ladies are easily identified by their protruding tummy. Our actresses are no better. Thought they should be role model, but no, they aren't. Ofcourse with the exception of beautiful Mercy Johnson who despite being a "big girl" still maintain a healthy flat tummy.

Nigerians ladies worldwide, this is a call to duty! A duty to live healthy and exercise regularly in order to be in shape.

I love you all my Nigerian girls!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:34am On Sep 04, 2012
Educated + unhealthy BMI = Pseudo-educated...Haha!
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 04, 2012
*walks in, reads post*
lol....definitely NOT for me
*walks out quietly*

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 04, 2012
My friends and I always scold Naija girls because of this. It's becoming a norm, very disturbing one @ dat!

Even the so called celebs sef angry angry

It's so annoying when u see a skinny girl with belly fat......

What pisses me off the most are those that don't even try to tuck it in, ARGH!!

I think it's d sort of food they eat undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 04, 2012
Shollypopz: My friends and I always scold Naija girls because of this. It's becoming a norm, very disturbing one @ dat!

Even the so called celebs sef angry angry

It's so annoying when u see a skinny girl with belly fat......

What pisses me off the most are those that don't even try to tuck it in, ARGH!!

I think it's d sort of food they eat undecided
how can you tuck a belly as big as that of a 6mnths pregnant woman?
Its impossicant!
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 04, 2012
Do I dare get started on our 11-month pregnant men? Nigerian women are beautiful and are known for taking care of themselves. Can't say the same for some of our men, who still think Vaseline is a moisturizer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by timilehing(m): 7:37am On Sep 04, 2012
Even nigerian men fancy big tummy
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by Eiregirl(f): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2012
ogugua88: Do I dare get started on our 11-month pregnant men? Nigerian women are beautiful and are known for taking care of themselves. Can't say the same for some of our men, who still think Vaseline is a moisturizer.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by freecocoa(f): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2012
Oh well lucky me.

I get turned on whenever i take a look at my tummy, its beyond sexy.wink

#Haterzcandienow tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by 190: 10:44am On Sep 04, 2012
hehehehee!!

Nigerian girls giving themselves hope again!

hehehehee- issokay atleast its called hope anyway not that its reality undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by slimyem: 10:47am On Sep 04, 2012
Certainly not for me too..
Not even in the nearest future!cheesycheesy
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by saintvc(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2012
Big tommy makes dem sieeexy. IN MA EYES
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by ArQueBusieR(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
ogugua88: Do I dare get started on our 11-month pregnant men? Nigerian women are beautiful and are known for taking care of themselves. Can't say the same for some of our men, who still think Vaseline is a moisturizer.
Can't say the same for some Nigerian women who moisturize with human foreskin.
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by Adaeze003(f): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2012
I dnt also like belly fat but i don't see any reason y it should be bugging u guys this much #facefront undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 05, 2012
@ OP: you're right. A protruding tummy (except pregnancy) doesn't show that one takes good care of him/herself.
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by Martini101(m): 4:14pm On Sep 08, 2012
Even the gym seems to make many of them 'lazier'. Most that go to the gym do so just to pass time, wit no serious workout schedule or plan! The best solution to knock out those fats is serious aerobics. Eg. Running 3km in atmost 20mins.
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by Mynd44: 7:10pm On Sep 08, 2012
timilehing: Even nigerian men fancy big tummy
If that is a description of Nigerian men, then I aint nigerian
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by deloon(m): 8:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
I find protruding tummies on ladies very, very appalling. And the OP is right, many of them dont seem to care. So disgusting to see a lady act like she is sexy even with her big tummy.
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by claremont(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2012
I think it works both ways. Most Nigerians are not really into physical fitness, the reason for this maybe cultural. We live in a culture that glorifies fat people and ridicules slim people. The lack of fitness is partly the reason why the life expectancy of the average Nigerian is very low.
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by OneNaira6: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2012
I fell off my sit laughing hard after reading the title and finally the OP's sentiment.

Nnaaaaaa Ewooo See jabs at naija women. Chei na wa oooo

OP you gotta love naija women my brother, fat belly or not. You gotta love am
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by mich2012: 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2012
freecocoa: Oh well lucky me.

I get turned on whenever i take a look at my tummy, its beyond sexy.wink

#Haterzcandienow tongue

Let's see smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by Mynd44: 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2012
claremont: I think it works both ways. Most Nigerians are not really into physical fitness, the reason for this maybe cultural. We live in a culture that glorifies fat people and ridicules slim people. The lack of fitness is partly the reason why the life expectancy of the average Nigerian is very low.
Correct
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by paris10: 1:23am On Oct 22, 2012
One_Naira: I fell off my sit laughing hard after reading the title and finally the OP's sentiment.

Nnaaaaaa Ewooo See jabs at naija women. Chei na wa oooo

OP you gotta love naija women my brother, fat belly or not. You gotta love am

I do love '
em
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by 190theclown: 1:37am On Oct 22, 2012
My man 190 has said it all

If we begin advice dem now 2 slow down on d beef and pork and kpomo meat

Dey eat, dem go begin vex

Look all their belle, a girl of 17 can boast of havin a tummy of a pregnant 6month old lady

Thanks 2 small stout, isi-ewu and suya

If we begin talk now - they'l say 190 is wicked

Smh
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by bisi16(m): 5:52am On Oct 22, 2012
Nigerians lack maintenance culture.. Until that thing spoil b4 dem go begin find solution. If u exercise urself regularly while u're still slim, u won't get fat. But like I said, they (can't say we coz I aint 1 of 'em) relax until d body accumulates enough fat b4 they realize, by then it becomes a daunting fight against laziness..
Re: Nigerian Girls Worldwide: Hit The Gym & Get Rid Of Your Fat Tummy!!! by tedjazz(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2012
Asin!! I see a lotta beutiful girls..buh wen i look closer the stomach spoils it all... Ahn ahn..der a tummy slim teas around na

(1) (Reply)

Naija Babes Is Your Boyfriend Your Daddy? / Can You Fart(aka Mess) In Front Of Your Boyfriend/husband? / Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.