Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? (2697 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / He Is Too Shy / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] Guys, girls i need ur advice i've liked some girls in my life but gets too shy to ask them out even when one of them told me she doesn't have a bf and would like 2 be my gf. And now there's this girl i sincerly like and she likes me too Please how do i gather courage to ask her out? HELPsad

1 Like

Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Pm me her number lemme help you out? shines teeth
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by airclipse(m): 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2013
@ Op next time u'r WiтЂ her ....jes count 1-3 real fast in ur head n say wЂaт ever u av in mind тσ tell her.....cuz if u wait longer than that u begin тσ overtink frm dere doubt n shyness kicks in.... good luck.....try it u won't regret

1 Like

Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by GSKing: 12:16am On Dec 02, 2013
If you're too shy to ask a girl out, then ask a guy outsmiley

#nothing is wrong with that.

1 Like

Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by ChocolateBarbie(f): 12:31am On Dec 02, 2013
Yeah ask a niqour out grin
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by omicpet(m): 3:21am On Dec 02, 2013
lilhansome: [color=#000099][/color] Guys, girls i need ur advice i've liked some girls in my life but gets too shy to ask them out even when one of them told me she doesn't have a bf and would like 2 be my gf. And now there's this girl i sincerly like and she likes me too Please how do i gather courage to ask her out? HELPsad

Is she truly attracted to u if so then one sure way I bet u will work.
When next you are together, tell her to close her eyes you have sometin for her. Then slowly and gently give her a light kiss that won't last more than 2secs and ask her to be ur gf not a konji deep kiss o and if u aren't up for that, just whisper into her ears and say Pls be my gal..all d best
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by Godmother(f): 6:23am On Dec 02, 2013
OP

How old are you?! I was goin to sympathize with you until I read the part where a girl you liked also told you she like you and would like to be your girl and you did nothing! Seriously! That's usually the best approach for shy guys and you blew it. What else do you want?
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by Phranciz(m): 8:04am On Dec 02, 2013
Face ur fears and grow up
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by kokoA(m): 8:08am On Dec 02, 2013
Godmother: OP

How old are you?! I was goin to sympathize with you until I read the part where a girl you liked also told you she like you and would like to be your girl and you did nothing! Seriously! That's usually the best approach for shy guys and you blew it. What else do you want?
he needs correct flogging with 7 mouth koboko.
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by mspee(f): 8:15am On Dec 02, 2013
Girls don't bite, just be a man. . .be bold.

But if you are too shy to ask a girl out, try guys. wink
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by Nomski0(f): 8:18am On Dec 02, 2013
If the words arent coming out right, write in a note.....package it well in a fancy envelope and send it to her. grin grin. Like Banky W did. grin

1 Like

Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by AbuMikey(m): 8:32am On Dec 02, 2013
Nomski0: If the words arent coming out right, write in a note.....package it well in a fancy envelope and send it to her. grin grin. Like Banky W did. grin

Hehehe, OP, thank You!

Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by ChocolateBarbie(f): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2013
kokoA: he needs correct flogging with 7 mouth koboko.
undecided
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2013
Yeah! Me too, I am shy.
How do I ask a girl out?
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by Vado(m): 8:49am On Dec 02, 2013
And me too cheesy infact I think I'm infected with a strain "overshyness" virus. sad
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by ChocolateBarbie(f): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2013
Vado: And me too cheesy infact I think I'm infected with a strain "overshyness" virus. sad
drez a VacCine 4 dat ohh 101% sure! grin grin
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by Obidikejr(m): 9:28am On Dec 02, 2013
Godmother: OP

Pls help.me ask him
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by topygel: 9:33am On Dec 02, 2013
Send her pin or no, let me help u out my guy
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by tardell007(m): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2013
Austeenx: Yeah! Me too, I am shy.
How do I ask a girl out?
No wonder you are always masturbating with your vaseline.i knew something was wrong somewhere.
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 02, 2013
tardell007: No wonder you are always masturbating with your vaseline.i knew something was wrong somewhere.

Dude, you actually take everything I post here seriously? Ahhh! So it's easy to decieve people?! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by Abrahamweb(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2013
the best way so far that works,just invite her to a restaurant for a drink,but make it maybe 7pm or 8pm,it doesn't matter if you can't say anyting the first time,invite her for the second time,don't use any big grammar,i like you and would want us to date.if she likes you she would give it a shot
or go for option no 2 (psychology manipulation),
you must have atleast a friend that has a girlfriend,ask her to accompany you to buy something from accross or just any excuse to have her around you to visit the girl,when she see's you with another girl she'll fall for you automatically.

1 Like

Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by Vado(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2013
ChocolateBarbie: drez a VacCine 4 dat ohh 101% sure! grin grin

Please fill me in sunshine, this shii is killin me sad plus I'm more than motivated now to overcome that disorder after checkin ur profile.
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by Ratebuster(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2013
GSKing: If you're too shy to ask a girl out, then ask a guy outsmiley

#nothing is wrong with that.
meaning
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 02, 2013
Ratebuster: meaning
. Wisen up.
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by YankeeJoe(m): 3:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Shy askin a girl out? U neva ready to Bleep be dat o
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2013
airclipse: @ Op next time u'r WiтЂ her ....jes count 1-3 real fast in ur head n say wЂaт ever u av in mind тσ tell her.....cuz if u wait longer than that u begin тσ overtink frm dere doubt n shyness kicks in.... good luck.....try it u won't regret
9ce i'll try it
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 02, 2013
kokoA: he needs correct flogging with 7 mouth koboko.
bros easy o... abeg buh thanks for all d advices i got am gr8tful
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
Let me give u d simplest method

Just say I like you and I will like u to be my gf

Simple as abc very easssy, just be bold. Don't be shy! Just calm down ok

Her response will be like OK, ve heard, I will think about it, really? I will give u a try and so on
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by ebamma(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2013
Step 1= dude u are a man damnit, whenever u meet her smile at her, if u get broken teeth, or dirty teeth or teeth were remain only 20 don't try this
Step2=if she smiles back, say hi, then ask her whether she is on 2go or bbm and her username or pin
Step 3=if step 2 looks tedious, ask her only for her phone number,
Step 4=call her the next day and ask her out
Step 5=take her to a fast food, i repeat fast food, don't go to a bar
Step 6=order something for her and yourself, tell her your mind, and when u are through, take her home
Step 7=if result no comot after three days go see your doctor
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by Dubemkelly(m): 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2013
I think wearing mask would do. Do that n thank me later
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by classicEntity(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
Dude first u gotta have som money jst incase. (money rules d world u knw?) I think al diz ar caused by low self esteem, al u nid do is jst gather morale ! b urself, its a 4 beta 4 worst tin, jst knw dat she won't strt shoutin in public or mayb bite u, so jst b cool. bt b4 den wen nxt u see ha mayb frm afar stil b cool nd dnt think much to avoid fear or doubt den approch ha wit a wit a lil smile nd say 'Hi wats up' probably she's gona say ' I'm fine ' stil maintain ur cool nd dnt laugh 2 much to avoid spirit of jonsin, den u say, 'hmm I c, u r nt jst 5yn bt also beauriful (u dn flatter ha smal oo, she wil laugh nd say 'thank u', jst smile sha) den ask if she's in hurry if 'yes' ask 4 ha numba nd dat u wana discuss smtin wit ha lerra bt if 'no' den mak a shift to one syd of d road nd tel ha evritin she nids 2 knw, she go undstnd (at dis point d shyness or fear hs already gone, so jst discuss wit ha dats all). If she says she got a BF alredy, relax she wil stil b a close frnd afta dat day nd dnt wory, gt more closer to ha nd mayb find d flaws of ha BF nd tak ha out, buy ha gifts, flaunt oda 5yn gals u knw, mak ha laugh wen she's wit u, surely she must b comin around.
Re: Am Too Shy Too Ask A Girl Out. What Do I Do? by sparkboy4122: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Smoke weed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could This Be Tagged As Genuine Love? / Facts About Fake Relationship....ladies Beware Of The Desperate One! / For The Confident Ladies Alone..hw to woo a man without appearing cheap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.