Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu (14308 Views)

Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari / Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku / "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by slimyem: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2012
lmao..
This is making me laugh real hard!
Mimiko is a smart man.He only used Tinunbu to get what he wanted.
...and Tinubu in turn is mad because he cannot control Mimiko as he likes.
He can't get any part of Ondo state oyel money and cocoa.
Mimiko is loved by his people in every way.
Who be Akeredolu? ??
Any attempt to rig elections in Ondo state would be a FAIL!
Let him go and ask Obasanjo wey do pass am sef..
If Tinunbu has ears...let him hear or go to hell!!!
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2012
^^
That's right. Besmirch his character because he refused to bow down & worship you.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2012
He neatly dodged the question on 5000 naira note policy(project cure)
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by acidtalk: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2012
Yes Mimiko is a betrayer and a traitor.
But you bola ahmed tinubu is a TYRANT and TOUT.

Mimiko is not as stu*pid as your foot soldiers like fashola, ajimobi, fayemi and others so you can't like him.

Fooo*ol like you calling someone a traitor.

Ole buruku....almost sold the whole of Lagos to himself.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by acidtalk: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2012
OAM4J: Mimiko betrayed us, says Tinubu

The N5, 000 note

It is an indication of devaluation. It is not his own problem. He is a banker for the entire nation. He keeps an eye on the economy and comes up with policies. The problem that we have is that we are spending what we don’t have. We are not managing our resources very well. If you are losing over $6 billion in oil revenue to theft. If you are losing $6 billion to $10 billion to subsidy theft, and if you’re spending 75 per cent of your budget to service recurrent expenditure and you’re borrowing for no long term activities and development that will sustain the nation on the long term, you get devaluation and you’re seeing the effect of devaluation.

The economy is on reverse; it’s a yoyo economy. This government is not serious; they don’t know what they are doing.

Someone please tell me Tunibu wasn't the one that quoted the above. I want to believe someone impersonated him or cloned him.

This rogue has the mouth to talk of corruption?

NGERIA IS DEAD!!!

It is because Nigerians don't know their right. If not it is either Tinubu should have willingly gone on self exile or is stoned to death for theft in "Tinubu Square" in broad day light.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Akanbiedu(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2012
sofry sofry, make Mimiko no go Afonja/Akintola on us ooo.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by juman(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2012
I don't know why Gov. Mimiko refuse to join ACN. ACN guys are good people.

Well, Gov. Mimiko deserve to serve again.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by omobabanani: 10:31am On Sep 04, 2012
luvinhubby: Tinubu is a Megalomaniac, anybody that he cannot remote control like Fashola, Fayemi & Ogbeni is branded a betrayer or a failure by him. We all know he is worse than PDP in rigging considering what happened in Lagos local government elections & how he bought Justice Salami to give his ACN victory in the appeal courr. He should not decide for Ondo people how they shud be governed, they are capable of doing so.

THIS MAN IS MENTALLY INCAPACITATED, SAYING TINUBU IS CONTROLLING FASHOLA,FAYEMI AND OGBENI, FOR GOD SAKE IF HE REMOTE THESE PEOPLE AND THEY EXECUTE PROJECTS THAT BETTER THE LIFE OF THE CITIZENS IN THEIR STATES WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT? HE ALSO TALK ABOUT RIGGING, WHO ARE THE MASTER RIGGERS AND KILLERS JUST TO GRAB POWER OTHER THAN PDP AND WHO ELSE COULD CONTROL OR MANIPULATE THE JUDICIARY AS THEY WANT TO SUBVERT JUSTICE AND INSTALL THE UNACCEPTED AS GOVERNORS OR WHATEVER THAN THE PDP.

ACN IS FAR BETTER COMPARE TO PDP.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by fm7070: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2012
the guy is smarter than Tinubu, that's all.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Godjone(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2012
Na by force to marry? D guy say LP dae ok 4 him. Btw Tinibu and d govna, who be d traitor?
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by sambos994(m): 10:44am On Sep 04, 2012
juman: I don't know why Gov. Mimiko refuse to join ACN. ACN guys are good people.

Well, Gov. Mimiko deserve to serve again.

What? I thought he was at ACN?
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Adematic(m): 10:51am On Sep 04, 2012
rash47: Asiwaju I regard you just because you re very smart than many of your comteporaries. See the way he asseses the economy,none of those excuthieves,legislooters,former heads of state,policy makers,state govnrs raised any eyebrows. Choi 9ja where are we heading to? Sanusi even said his retard boss accepted the policy from the onset.
d #5000 note is for d rich cos #1000 has less value if u want to buy one purewater compare to #10 let alone if we hv #5k note.i c reason for naija to adopt coin cos CBN said cost of printing nd maintaining paper note is too much nd uneconomical
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Nobody: 10:53am On Sep 04, 2012
Tinubu, Oriental Hotel, LCC, Alpha-Beta, First-Nation's Airline, Nation News Paper etc, the Lion of Bourdillon, where did you get all these wealth from ? You still wanna grab Mimiko's Ondo State and control them like your robots in Lagos State and other ACN states. Mimiko is a smart motherfvcker. Anyone who beats Tinubu is worth my thumps up. Here we go again, Tinubu has gone on campaign of calumny. Mimiko isnt a traitor & Betrayer, he is smartness personified.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Ozonna(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2012
Lordmike: Baba T is a great asset in Nigerian political class, before you insult, have you read about him, are you aware that his is the only man that messed up Baba Iyabo and PDP. if only we can get the likes of Baba T in the South south, South East and Middle belt,that will be the end of PDP in Nigeria.

Oga,PDP is not our problem. We the citizens are the problem and i dare say that if ACN controls majority of States/FG like PDP is doing now,you'll see that there won't be any difference btw both parties. ACN are preaching regionalism 2day because they're in opposition. If they become leading party tomorow,I assure u that they'll start saying that Regionalism will bring division therfore status Quo must be maintained.

All political parties are the same.

Don't know much about Ondo. But my cousin who served there told me that Mimiko will win without rigging.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Adematic(m): 10:56am On Sep 04, 2012
Why can't we nigerians choose a less popular party nd poll our needs to bcome manifesto to defeat all dis Party dat prod senator dat sleep instead od being in d bar to debate
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by truth4meal(m): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2012
luvinhubby: Tinubu is a Megalomaniac, anybody that he cannot remote control like Fashola, Fayemi & Ogbeni is branded a betrayer or a failure by him. We all know he is worse than PDP in rigging considering what happened in Lagos local government elections & how he bought Justice Salami to give his ACN victory in the appeal courr. He should not decide for Ondo people how they shud be governed, they are capable of doing so.
if Tinubu is the one remote controlling Fashola and co then Ondo might nid the Magical remote control of Asiwaju...but like u said let Ondo pple decide abi Nigerians no decide fresh air?
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by azimibraun: 11:01am On Sep 04, 2012
Half d story is never told when 2 politicians are quarrel.. Bt wait o! Water don pass mimiko garri or tinubu wan pour sand sand inside the garri wen get cocoa flavour inside? Its all abt the cocoa spiced garri.in ondo state.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 04, 2012
All Political Parties are corrupt. The easy way out is to vote individuals irrespective of party affiliations. I voted GEJ irrespective of his marriage with the PDP, and so far he has not disappointed. I do not know if I will ever vote again after GEJ is done by 2019, cos I see no better person on the presidential political horizon.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Angel778(f): 11:05am On Sep 04, 2012
juyi 44: Mimiko is an unbeatabable champ, Tinubu shld stay off.
i wish the ondo people wil stick to their method of a governor 4 one term rule. I am having dis feeling dat it wnt look so good if Mimiko go d 2nd term. Afteral, he dsnt hav anytn to loose again after d 2nd term. I am nt in support of any party ooo, bt i just hav d feeling. Wel, we fold our hands and see. The future is nt as far as we thnk.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by azimibraun: 11:07am On Sep 04, 2012
I voted GEJ irrespective of his Gay marriage to the PDP and so far he hasn't dissapointed.. By their words we shall knw dem. U obviously are a thief stealing frm nigeria. Only theiving nigerians will say GEJ hasn't dissapointed. Even d shekpe GEJ drinks is wise enof 2 knw he hs failed.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by franksunny(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2012
Illussion, i pity people that think that is ACN that has solution to the problems of this country
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by truth4meal(m): 11:08am On Sep 04, 2012
Billyonaire: Tinubu, Oriental Hotel, LCC, Alpha-Beta, First-Nation's Airline, Nation News Paper etc, the Lion of Bourdillon, where did you get all these wealth from ? You still wanna grab Mimiko's Ondo State and control them like your robots in Lagos State and other ACN states. Mimiko is a smart motherfvcker. Anyone who beats Tinubu is worth my thumps up. Here we go again, Tinubu has gone on campaign of calumny. Mimiko isnt a traitor & Betrayer, he is smartness personified.
Tinubu is either a genius in stealing or the govt is a dullard in governance. If Tinubu is a thief and was not arrested like Ibori and d rest even wen he travel abroad then pple like ursef shld call GEJ and his govt to their responsibility.Tinubu is neva guility of any crime so labelling him a thief is fictious...take dis advise bro u will do well as a fiction writer cos in dat field assumption is rife
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 04, 2012

Tinubu AND HIS PUPPETS
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by azimibraun: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2012
I dnt knw why I always think only fools criticise and accuse ppl in the opposition especially on corruption. If Tinubu for istance is corrupt as u say or buhari is behind boko haram; then one wll begin to wonder wt is the ruling party waiting for nt using our laws and relevant agencies to bring them to book? Or are u saying these guys in opposition are above the laws of naija? Its jst stupid to call a member of the opposition corrupt.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by 4chi: 11:17am On Sep 04, 2012
Hmmnn wonders will never end.can you imagine this extremely ugly,thieving manipulating and evil SOB Accusing ANYONE of betrayal? amoda olorunosebi, you betrayed your mother by choosing another in her lifetime,you betrayed your origins, you betrayed the babas that made you governor over Funsho Williams who you later murdered, you betrayed Ganiyu Dawodu,Bucknor Akerele,,Ganiyu fawehinmi,Abraham Adesanya, all in your bid to acquire political and financial power strictly for your personal gain. Iragbiji upstart,ti owo akata ba nle, enu adie ko la Ma ti gbo! Don't worry your house of cards is about collapsing and you will soon know what happens to real betrayers! ODALE!!!
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by truth4meal(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2012
acidtalk:

Someone please tell me Tunibu wasn't the one that quoted the above. I want to believe someone impersonated him or cloned him.

This rogue has the mouth to talk of corruption?

NGERIA IS DEAD!!!

It is because Nigerians don't know their right. If not it is either Tinubu should have willingly gone on self exile or is stoned to death for theft in "Tinubu Square" in broad day light.
start by stoning d convited thieves like Ibori,Bode George,Alams,and co b4 thinking of stoning a man which by legal standard is innocent...Asiwaju's sin is dat he dare to lead an opposition; call him names all u can he is not perfect

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ordinary Nigerians Not Among Those Saying ‘Bring Back Corruption’ - Osinbajo / I'll Not Contest For Presidency Until 10 Million Nigerians Endorse Me – Okorocha / FG Considers Reduction of Costs, Merge MDAs Amid Shortfall In Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.