Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu (14297 Views)

Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari / Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku / "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by dedeike: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2012
Gbawe:

Like I said to your moronic compatriot above, all you and your ilk know how to do is talk hatefully and senselessly as if your brain is in your azz. You are always taking Panadol for the non-existent pain of others. You don't even have the intelligence to note the idiocy of your talk. Where have I shown an intolerance for voting or Primaries? Are you that dense you do not realize that I was simply pointing out that it is not only voting and Primaries that indicate "Internal Party democracy"?

If a Party representative emerges via perfectly legitimate methods , consensus/unchallenged candidate for example, why must fools like you be shouting idiotically and ignorantly everywhere? Must voting and Primaries be held when not required just to satisfy rigid, ill-exposed and intolerant mischief-makers like you? You guys should gain yourselves some education instead of just having ignorant hard-on over every topic concerning TINUBU, ACN or the SW. Issues such as Party size, structure, ideology, rules etc means nothing to you mischief-makers in your haste to condemn the ACN because it does not act like the PDP. Political Parties are not obligated to follow one modus operandi only and you blockheads need to understand this once and for all !!!! I hope you olodos read and take in what is written below so you spare yourselves some embarrassment in future.

http://aceproject.org/ace-en/topics/pc/pcb/pcb02/pcb02a

Your Mumu has gone Full circle. It is disturbing to see the level of of s.tupidity and naivety you exhibit on Nairaland just to make ends meet.
I clearly picked holes in your paymasters imposition of candidates on your party. Instead of furnishing us with substantial evidence of his innocence, you went off the tangent defending the indefensible and frolicking with Goggle assisted thesis on variant models of party selection.

In the process, you placed in the public domain your total ignorance of the distinction between parliamentary democracy and presidential democracy. It is elementary knowledge that all the examples you supplied above are in UK which practices parliamentary system. I wonder how you deliberately forgot or ignored citing US examples in support of your paymasters preference of imposition to party primaries. Of course you know that primaries is an essential ingredient of party politics in the United states where we borrowed our presidential democracy from.

Secondly, your thesis would have made more sense if your party leaders had not adopted primaries and enshrined same in your constitution. Political parties are under obligation to abide by the provisions of its constitutions on mode of selection of candidates. It's not optional on your paymaster overlord to do away with it and appoint candidates for the party. It is a bare face assault on internal party democracy.

Thirdly, you shamelessly borrowed the ONDO primaries to lend credence to your paymasters imposition of Akeredolu on ONDO ACN. Even if we concede it's true, it is wrong for a party to reach a consensus without a semblance of primaries. All consensus must be clothed in the garb of primaries for it to gain legitimacy. That is why the ruling party-PDP goes ahead to hold elective conventions even where consensus has been reached on the choice of party's candidate. The law frowns at a situation whereby your paymaster will wake up in the morning and choose a candidate for the party. That is why the supreme court nullified Omehia's elections as Governor of Rivers State

I can't believe I had to preach this far in order to convince a self acclaimed literate on the need to conduct party primaries in a presidential democracy where there is conflicting interest on the choice of a party's candidate

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by EkoIle1: 9:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
dedeike:

The law frowns at a situation whereby your paymaster will wake up in the morning and choose a candidate for the party.

You mean there is a law on the books telling pirvate political parties to hold primary elections?

Do you mind showing us that law and how the ACN violates the same law?

And about your ignorant crap in Ondo state, ACN primaries was held and it was witnessed by officials of the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC) and representatives of security agents.

Akeredolu emerges Ondo ACN governorship candidate Today

The gubernatorial primary election which took place at Akure, the state capital was witnessed by officials of the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC) and representatives of security agents. At the event were the ACN chairman in Ekiti state, Chief Jide Awe, National organising secretary of the party, Alhaji Kareem, Osun State ACN chairman, Elder Adelowo Adebiyi and the kogi state chairman Alhaji Aji. O

http://www.zimbio.com/Nigeria+Today/articles/z1ny_Ni_JX7/Akeredolu+emerges+Ondo+ACN+governorship+candidate
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by dedeike: 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2012
Eko Ile:

You mean there is a law on the books telling pirvate political parties to hold primary elections?

Do you mind showing us that law and how the ACN violates the same law?

And about your ignorant crap in Ondo state, ACN primaries was held and it was witnessed by officials of the Independent Electoral Commission (INEC) and representatives of security agents.

Akeredolu emerges Ondo ACN governorship candidate Today

http://www.zimbio.com/Nigeria+Today/articles/z1ny_Ni_JX7/Akeredolu+emerges+Ondo+ACN+governorship+candidate

OGA, there is nothing like private and public political parties as you ignorantly advertised earlier.
I chose not to join issues with you then so as not to embarrass you. But now that you have descended into the arena, I have to put you in order.

It is elementary knowledge that primaries is enshrined into the constitution of every political party in our presidential democracy.
I wanted to extract that fact from Old Gbawe earlier and he was just dodging. I knew ACN held a kangaroo primaries to give legitimacy to Tinubu's choice. I was expecting Old GBAWE to cite that primaries but he was busy bringing extraneous matters
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Pataki: 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
I can see our resident DUNCE is here. Unfortunately he has got more than he can chew on this thread.

Mr. Dendeike, please give it a rest. This is beyond your intellectual grasp. grin

dayokanu:

Your posts reeks of illiteracy, Did you complete Primary school?

Tell us which primaries were conducted to get Gordon Brown, John Major, Tony Blair into office?

Could our resident dunce please address the issues highlighted in this comment?
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by EkoIle1: 12:45am On Sep 05, 2012
dedeike:
OGA, there is nothing like private and public political parties as you ignorantly advertised earlier.
I chose not to join issues with you then so as not to embarrass you. But now that you have descended into the arena, I have to put you in order.

It is elementary knowledge that primaries is enshrined into the constitution of every political party in our presidential democracy.
I wanted to extract that fact from Old Gbawe earlier and he was just dodging. I knew ACN held a kangaroo primaries to give legitimacy to Tinubu's choice. I was expecting Old GBAWE to cite that primaries but he was busy bringing extraneous matters

I'm not ineterested in your redundant nonsense. Do what I asked you to do. Show us the law the ACN broke and the part of the constitution that says ACN is not a private party and can not select their candidiates? Do that or STFU.

Also about primaries. You ignorantly spewed the same nonsense about Ondo state. It's there in black and white how the parties including the ACN selected their candidiates witnessed by INEC and security officers.

You clowns are not only ignorant, you are lairs and only fools take you seriously.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by dedeike: 1:45am On Sep 05, 2012
Pataki: I can see our resident DUNCE is here. Unfortunately he has got more than he can chew on this thread.

Mr. Dendeike, please give it a rest. This is beyond your intellectual grasp. grin

@PATAKI,
I thought you went on vacation from Nairaland to acquire some little sense but unfortunately you came back dumber.
If you had reserved the little sense you had before your trip, you would have realized that OLD GBAWE absconded from this thread after I confronted him with hard facts of his misplaced analogy with UK politics. All the names you mentioned were prime ministers in UK.

I don't know if it's rocket science for you to understand that Parliamentary politics in UK differs with our own presidential democracy modeled after the USA. This is basic elementary government. Even a smart JSS2 student knows this.

I have challenged you and your M.oron-In-Chief, Old Gbawe to give an example of non primaries in US where we borrowed this presidential primaries from.
You are entirely clueless. Of course, you know that your paymaster Tinubu is guest to the Democratic primaries in US this year.

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by dedeike: 1:46am On Sep 05, 2012
Eko Ile:

I'm not ineterested in your redundant nonsense. Do what I asked you to do. Show us the law the ACN broke and the part of the constitution that says ACN is not a private party and can not select their candidiates? Do that or STFU.

Also about primaries. You ignorantly spewed the same nonsense about Ondo state. It's there in black and white how the parties including the ACN selected their candidiates witnessed by INEC and security officers.

You clowns are not only ignorant, you are lairs and only fools take you seriously.

@EKO ILE,
Its unfortunate that those who gave you this brief failed to give you some little sense.
That little sense would have enabled you to stop fooling yourself with this your imaginary private and public political party jargon.
It also smacks of imbecility to ask me to show you the place of primaries in the 1999 constitution. What governs internal rules of a party is the party constitution, not 1999 constitution.

Secondly, it's the height of stupidity to admit that your party conducted a kangaroo primaries and still turn around to argue that primaries is unknown to your party constitution
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Gbawe: 2:38am On Sep 05, 2012
Pataki: I can see our resident DUNCE is here. Unfortunately he has got more than he can chew on this thread.

A dunce he certainly is. Not surprised he is too thick-skinned, too thick, too dishonest and too shameless to know when he is licked. All GEJ sycophants are like that.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Gbawe: 2:56am On Sep 05, 2012
dedeike:

@PATAKI,
I thought you went on vacation from Nairaland to acquire some little sense but unfortunately you came back dumber.
If you had reserved the little sense you had before your trip, you would have realized that OLD GBAWE absconded from this thread after I confronted him with hard facts of his misplaced analogy with UK politics. All the names you mentioned were prime ministers in UK.

I don't know if it's rocket science for you to understand that Parliamentary politics in UK differs with our own presidential democracy modeled after the USA. This is basic elementary government. Even a smart JSS2 student knows this.

I have challenged you and your M.oron-In-Chief, Old Gbawe to give an example of non primaries in US where we borrowed this presidential primaries from.
You are entirely clueless. Of course, you know that your paymaster Tinubu is guest to the Democratic primaries in US this year.

Pele. Ndo. Sorry. It will be well with you. You are scared of Gbawe and need to make this obvious with how you mention "Gbawe" even when talking to others and when it would be best you face those you are talking to alone. It is embarrassing , ala groupie obsession, the number of times you mentioned "Gbawe" unnecessarily when talking to Nairalanders above. Are you not ashamed that your writings above show such an unhealthy level of obsession with others to the extent you must mention them obsessively and irrelevantly every second?

Luckily for you, Not all of us are paid to lick the azzes of others so kindly excuse me when I am away attending to other issues unlike a shameless hack like you who has to be here lying and licking b.utt 24/7 .

The truth, as can be discerned by most Nairalanders, is that you are not very bright. You are also a shameless liar who will invent all manners of fantasy than admit he has been defeated by facts. I pity anyone who takes you seriously here. I can only use you for entertainment here because of how amusingly 'thick' you are. Dedethickike.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by EkoIle1: 3:53am On Sep 05, 2012
dedeike:

@EKO ILE,
Its unfortunate that those who gave you this brief failed to give you some little sense.
That little sense would have enabled you to stop fooling yourself with this your imaginary private and public political party jargon.
It also smacks of imbecility to ask me to show you the place of primaries in the 1999 constitution. What governs internal rules of a party is the party constitution, not 1999 constitution.

Secondly, it's the height of stupidity to admit that your party conducted a kangaroo primaries and still turn around to argue that primaries is unknown to your party constitution

lmao. see how this useless clown is. After so many posts and questions, this worthless id..iot won't answer simple questions to back up his re.tarded rubbish. Why is it so hard for you to show us the primaries law you ignorantly spewed? This is the difference between us, we back up what we say while you I'd.riots just talk and talk your way out of your stupidity and ignorance. Dummy, you quoted Ondo state and I showed your dumb as..as how ACN. primaries was conducted in Ondo state before INEC . Either way, you lose.

where is the constitution or whatever retard.ed law you are talking about? oloshi talking about kangaroo primaries. What about pdp cash and carry primaries that gave us the useless and corrupt government officials all over the country? Birds of the same feathers....

Answer the questions I asked or forever shut your ignorant mouth. We obviously waste time and effort when we bother with you worthless clowns.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Demdem(m): 4:43am On Sep 05, 2012
dedeike:

@EKO ILE,

Eediot, either show us this law in question or STFU. U mentioned party constitution, ok show us the part in ACN constitution.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by dayokanu(m): 4:49am On Sep 05, 2012
dedeike: I don't know if it's rocket science for you to understand that Parliamentary politics in UK differs with our own presidential democracy modeled after the USA. This is basic elementary government. Even a smart JSS2 student knows this.

You are entirely clueless. Of course, you know that your paymaster Tinubu is guest to the Democratic primaries in US this year

This retardeed fool is back here to spew fuckeries again

In the ACN other candidates withdraw for the main candidate goes unopposed

You want the US presidential model ? Can you tell us who the opponents of Ronald Reagan for the 1984 Republican tickets were?

I told you that you were lacking seriously in the education dept. Better go back to sch
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Gbawe: 8:13am On Sep 05, 2012
Demdem:

Eediot, either show us this law in question or STFU. U mentioned party constitution, ok show us the part in ACN constitution.

Padi mi, you guys should stop entertaining this olodo and paid sycophant of the Government. We all know his mission here. The ACN always made it clear, for Ondo, it would use the totally legitimate committee consenseus candidate model the PDP also settled for. Yet mischief-makers, bigots and charlatans are here hypocritically shedding Crocodile tears about "internal Party democracy" and taking Panadol for the non-existent pain of others.

No one should take this Dedethicko olodo seriously. This is what his fellow clown and laptop 001 used to do here all day. I.e lie/spam shamelessly once defeated by facts and superior argument. Dedethicko has now taken over since that other clown disappeared. It really is regrettable how these GEJ sycophants dumb down this forum.

http://www.punchng.com/news/50-member-acn-committee-to-pick-ondo-gov-candidate/

50-member ACN committee to pick Ondo gov candidate

MAY 28, 2012 BY SUNDAY ABORISADE, AKURE

THE Action Congress of Nigeria in Ondo State has mandated a 50-man committee under the leadership of Chief Wunmi Adegbonmire to select the party’s candidate for the October 20 governorship poll in the state.

So far, over 30 aspirants are seeking to represent the party in the forthcoing poll.

Investigations by our correspondent revealed that the development might have put an end to insinuations that the party would conduct a primary election to pick its governorship candidate in the state.

The development is also generating apprehension among the aspirants and their followers as the committee is expected, after a thorough screening of the aspirants’ to announce the candidate before the middle of June.

A leading aspirant of the party, Mr. Rotimi Akeredolu (SAN), confirmed the development in an interview with some journalists in Akure on Friday.

He expressed confidence that the development would further strengthen the party.

He said, “I can confirm to you that contrary to insinuations, the candidate that will represent our party in the forthcoming governorship election in the state will not be hand-picked from outside the state.

“Ondo people, in fact, about 50 elders of our great party drawn from the three senatorial districts of the state led by Chief Wunmi Adegbonmire are currently conducting the screening, considering the credentials of all the aspirants.

“The ACN has its own tradition of conducting its primaries. It is not that the whole world would be invited to witness how the candidate would be picked.

“Leaders of the party across the state being the real stakeholders would determine the fate of the aspirants. It is not that an anointed candidate would emerge outside the state.”

The former Chairman of the Nigeria Bar Association denied rumours that a national leader of the party, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has been summoning aspirants to his Lagos home to carry out private screenings.

“Asiwaju Tinubu is a frontline national leader of the party but he is not the sole determiner of whoever that will emerge as the candidate. I was only in his house once this year and that was during his birthday celebrations.”
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by kennyalao: 8:20pm On Sep 05, 2012
Eko_ile & co. Surely you must be on the payroll of the looter of international dimension
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by ektbear: 8:27pm On Sep 05, 2012
1. Mimiko collected money to fight the PDP in Ondo, yes?
2. Are we to believe that there were no conditions attached to this money?
3. If there were conditions, did Mimiko follow through?

From my understanding of the story, technically speaking, Tinubu is right.

Mimiko is not somebody you should trust with money, or trust his word, if the story is correct.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by nduchucks: 9:12pm On Sep 05, 2012
Tinubu fought OBJ vigorously and gained his notoriety partly because of the conflicts. Now Mimiko is giving Tinubu a taste of his own medicine.

I wonder whether Mimiko will be the new/younger face of the future Yoruba leader. I like him already because he is one of the few people in the SW with the guts to take on Tinubu.

BTW What's his religion?
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by MrGlobe(m): 9:15pm On Sep 05, 2012
whatever Tinubu says is irrelevant, nobody, no thief, no looter, no tribal/local champion/emperor, no ACN Ltd party can stop mimiko from a second term. For some daft people to be defending a thief like Tinubu for hand picking ACN candidates over a plate of amala (in a supposed democratic party) shows the extent of foolery and daftness Tinubu has 'blessed' yorubaland with!
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by thebusyoracle(m): 1:56am On Nov 23, 2012
I think we should stop seeing this thing from the perspective of political parties and focus on what individuals can deliver.
So either labour or acn, we need dividend of democracy.
We decide because we know what we want.
Asiwaju is just concerned about his success.
- Thebusyoracle
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by olabukola: 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2013
Who win at last? Thank good mimiko sailed thro otherwise ibo woman could have been our First Lady. NEVER.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu-abakiliki-cameroun Highway Almost Completed(video) / El-rufai Meets With Security Agencies Over Situation In Southern Kaduna. / FG Considers Reduction of Costs, Merge MDAs Amid Shortfall In Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.