Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,448 members, 7,954,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:44 AM

Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu (14381 Views)

Amaechi Will Be Treated Like A Traitor – Dokubo-Asari / Tinubu Is A Betrayer - Atiku / "Emperor Tinubu": Akeredolu Says Mimiko Is An Ingrate & Disrespectful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by rotman91(m): 11:19am On Sep 04, 2012
And who does dis Tinubu guy thinks he is. Just wondering why feels so wide about claiming Ondo State. And if I may ask aside Fashola and Oshiomole which of the other ACN governors has performed halfway that of Mimiko.
we are no fools, imagine a rogue calling someone a traitor after turning Lagos politics to a family affair.
from the way Akeredolu was selected as d flagbearer it was already evident d ACN cannot emerge and what can himself point to as marks while he was governor of Lagos State.
ondo state pple are special breeds and we will neva allow a party led by such emperor a seat in our noble government house
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Gbawe: 11:29am On Sep 04, 2012
azimibraun: I dnt knw why I always think only fools criticise and accuse ppl in the opposition especially on corruption. If Tinubu for istance is corrupt as u say or buhari is behind boko haram; then one wll begin to wonder wt is the ruling party waiting for nt using our laws and relevant agencies to bring them to book? Or are u saying these guys in opposition are above the laws of naija? Its jst stupid to call a member of the opposition corrupt.

Welcome to the stupidity Nigerians are happy to display to the world. Always keen to show that their thinking and interpretation of life is extremely warped. Who were Britons supposed to turn to after yobs rioted and disgraced the image of the Nation? Should the average Briton take to the net to begin lamenting emptily about opposition sponsoring the riot while ignoring the fact that David Cameron has powers vested in him to bring all culprit to book whether rioter or sponsor? Until the average Nigerian grows sufficiently sophisticated politically to the extent they can see what really matters, we are going nowhere. I won't hold my breadth given the idiotic talk we entertain here daily.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2012

Only in Nigeria will an individual control a whole political party and sounds bigger than the party and control all Governors in that Party. Infact, Tinubu is richer than ACN. I think PDP is a better party, because everyone seem to be under the party, Tinubu is bigger than ACN, he is ACN, and nominates who he likes to come and eat. This is ugly. And he is damn ugly in this picture...

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Jerie(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2012
Billyonaire, you keep losing the little respect I have for you by the second. I thought you had higher standards of governance than to say GEJ hasn't fallen short of your standards. Well, If you open your eyes a little more, you will see that theree are better candidates coming in 2019. Best regards.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by maigaskiya1: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2012
luvinhubby: Tinubu is a Megalomaniac, anybody that he cannot remote control like Fashola, Fayemi & Ogbeni is branded a betrayer or a failure by him. We all know he is worse than PDP in rigging considering what happened in Lagos local government elections & how he bought Justice Salami to give his ACN victory in the appeal courr. He should not decide for Ondo people how they shud be governed, they are capable of doing so.
in amala politics buccarneering is allowd
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by dedeike: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
It beats me hollow how some people still admire Tinubu in the face of overwhelming evidence of looting, thuggery and despotic management of ACN affairs.
What is Mimiko's offence that will warrant this level of bashing from the Lagos Godfather?
Aside from Fashola and Oshiomhole, which of Tinubu's ACN stooges has out performed Mimiko?

Is performance no longer the yardstick for re election? Or is loyalty to the Lagos Godfather the new criteria for re election?
On what basis is Tinubu calling Mimiko a traitor? Did Mimiko backstab the people of Ondo who voted him to power? Is Tinubu the tribunal Judge that ruled in favour of Mimiko and Mimiko has turned aback to betray him?
Tinubu spoke like one who helped Mimiko to power and is disappointed over the latter's disloyalty. Is there something they are not telling us especially with the Salami MTN call log saga?

Now let us face this election. Who is Akeredolu? How did he emerge as ACN candidate? Was the process fair and competitive? Isn't his candidacy another affront on internal party democracy?
Can any objective mind truly deny that the Akeredolu ticket is not akin to the colonial masters deployment of a governor general to one of the colonies?
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Gbawe: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2012
dedeike: It beats me hollow how some people still admire Tinubu in the face of overwhelming evidence of looting, thuggery and despotic management of ACN affairs.
What is Mimiko's offence that will warrant this level of bashing from the Lagos Godfather?
Aside from Fashola and Oshiomhole, which of Tinubu's ACN stooges has out performed Mimiko?

Is performance no longer the yardstick for re election? Or is loyalty to the Lagos Godfather the new criteria for re election?
On what basis is Tinubu calling Mimiko a traitor? Did Mimiko backstab the people of Ondo who voted him to power? Is Tinubu the tribunal Judge that ruled in favour of Mimiko and Mimiko has turned aback to betray him?
Tinubu spoke like one who helped Mimiko to power and is disappointed over the latter's disloyalty. Is there something they are not telling us especially with the Salami MTN call log saga?

Now let us face this election. Who is Akeredolu? How did he emerge as ACN candidate? Was the process fair and competitive? Isn't his candidacy another affront on internal party democracy?
Can any objective mind truly deny that the Akeredolu ticket is not akin to the colonial masters deployment of a governor general to one of the colonies?

Why don't you just stick to laundering GEJ's image with lies instead of overreaching yourself with ignorant talk? Who do you expect to tell you who Akeredolu is? If those who matter , i.e Ondo State citizens, know Akeredolu, what explanation does anyone owe you?

As per your Crocodile tears about the "affront on internal Party democracy", I suggest you try and educate yourself so you can desist from amebo display of ignorance in future. Go and study the operations of political Party to understand the numerous ways candidates can legitimately emerge as Party representative. You think everyone must do things the PDP way where 2000 do-or-die candidates vie for one position inevitably meaning that primaries and voting must take place? Too many olodos just opening their mouth to talk ignorantly.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by monkel: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
Tinubu cannot make an outright condemnation of this sheer madness that's been exhibited by sanusi only just b/c of his 2015 dream which ve his fate tied with Buhari his master n sanusi

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by k2039: 12:24pm On Sep 04, 2012
Ozonna:

Oga,PDP is not our problem. We the citizens are the problem and i dare say that if ACN controls majority of States/FG like PDP is doing now,you'll see that there won't be any difference btw both parties. ACN are preaching regionalism 2day because they're in opposition. If they become leading party tomorow,I assure u that they'll start saying that Regionalism will bring division therfore status Quo must be maintained.

All political parties are the same.

Don't know much about Ondo. But my cousin who served there told me that Mimiko will win without rigging.
Under democracy one party always devotes it chief energies to trying to prove that the other party is unfit to rule,both commonly succeed and are right
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by dedeike: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
Gbawe:

Why don't you just stick to laundering GEJ's image with lies instead of overreaching yourself with ignorant talk? Who do you expect to tell you who Akeredolu is? If those who matter , i.e Ondo State citizens, know Akeredolu, what explanation does anyone owe you?

As per your Crocodile tears about the "affront on internal Party democracy", I suggest you try and educate yourself so you can desist from amebo display of ignorance in future. Go and study the operations of political Party to understand the numerous ways candidates can legitimately emerge as Party representative. You think everyone must do things the PDP way where 2000 do-or-die candidates vie for one position inevitably meaning that primaries and voting must take place? Too many olodos just opening their mouth to talk ignorantly.

You are a real threat to our democracy. With the emboldened statement I don't even need to go further to explain your disdain for due process and democracy.
A full grown man in the 21st century detest the idea of voting and primaries in a democratic environment where there are competing interests. PATHETIC!

It speaks volumes of how much you have sold your conscience to your paymaster- Tinubu that you now come publicly to advertise your hatred for primaries in a democracy.
Abeg, if primaries is not the proper modus for selecting a candidate in a presidential democracy then what else, imposition of candidates abi? I'm sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2012
Billyonaire: Tinubu, Oriental Hotel, LCC, Alpha-Beta, First-Nation's Airline, Nation News Paper etc, the Lion of Bourdillon, where did you get all these wealth from ? You still wanna grab Mimiko's Ondo State and control them like your robots in Lagos State and other ACN states. Mimiko is a smart motherfvcker. Anyone who beats Tinubu is worth my thumps up. Here we go again, Tinubu has gone on campaign of calumny. Mimiko isnt a traitor & Betrayer, he is smartness personified.

Been hearing some gist that he also owns tvc (television continental) . Aspa ondo state, the people would decide who they want.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by kennyalao: 1:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
thirty:

Are you there when he was giving the money?

be truthful, be sincere!!

Are you really convinced in your heart that Salami did not collect money, be truthful, be sincere!!
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by johnlittle: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
Gbawe:

My friend keep quiet! What rubbish are you vomiting? Tinubu don spoil your brain finish. So for your mind, Tinubu is doing the right thing by writing names of candidates from the comfort of his bedroom? That is going to be his greatest undoing in Ondo in this elections. Quote me.

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by kennyalao: 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2012
dedeike: It beats me hollow how some people still admire Tinubu in the face of overwhelming evidence of looting, thuggery and despotic management of ACN affairs.

I have an explanation bro: anybody admiring Tinubu in the face of overwhelming evidence of looting, thuggery .... must be corrupt in his/her mind
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by juman(m): 1:19pm On Sep 04, 2012
Limitless praise goes to Asiwaju Tinubu for holding on to Lagos even during troubling period of OBJ. Asiwaju Tinubu is a special leader.

I laughed to many posts here, the posters are getting things wrongly.

ACN is an adult party where everybody holds everybody in high esteem. A party where everybody is important.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by kennytidistar(m): 1:34pm On Sep 04, 2012
why? ojuyobo is it because he refused to bow to your ego and pride like other southwestern govs did? let other parties have their way too this is a democracy not criminacracy!
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by kennyalao: 1:44pm On Sep 04, 2012
juman: Limitless praise goes to Asiwaju Tinubu for holding on to Lagos even during troubling period of OBJ. Asiwaju Tinubu is a special leader.

I laughed to many posts here, the posters are getting things wrongly.

ACN is an adult party where everybody holds everybody in high esteem. A party where everybody is important.

You did not address the issues like corruption, lack of internal democracy etc. Don't run away from the issues
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by EkoIle1: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2012
truth4meal: start by stoning d convited thieves like Ibori,Bode George,Alams,and co b4 thinking of stoning a man which by legal standard is innocent...Asiwaju's sin is dat he dare to lead an opposition; call him names all u can he is not perfect

After hunting the man for 12 years based on the most i.diotic reasons, they put him on trial to basically display their own incompetency and shady practicies in front of Nigerians and end up letting him go.

The same elements running their mouth here calling him names are the usual ignorant dullards and many of them are from the other side of the Niger so one can not rreally take them seriosuly.

Tinubu remains the most powerful and credile politician in Nigeria. The fact that they are inviting him all over the place to give policy statements even before American officials and institutes is basically signalling that Americans are looking at this man and his party as the only sensible and credible officials to pay attention to in Nigeria. They know where the beat is going either way if Nigerian remains together or kpafuka.

America wont even touch any corrupt PDP official or office holder with a long pole talk less invite them to catch a dog. Even GEJ himself they know he's dum.b, clueless and incompetent and they are just tolerating him because he's the clown we gave them as our president.

Tinubu is a great asset and I'm glad he's standing between me and the worthless people we have rulling the country. Day after day, I just keep admiring the man.

Lagos is not another backard PDP state because that man showed courage by fighting off OBJ the president and the siting government with all their powers. That alone I'll always praise him for.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by nicesunshine: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2012
THIS MAN IS MENTALLY INCAPACITATED, SAYING TINUBU IS CONTROLLING FASHOLA,FAYEMI AND OGBENI, FOR GOD SAKE IF HE REMOTE THESE PEOPLE AND THEY EXECUTE PROJECTS THAT BETTER THE LIFE OF THE CITIZENS IN THEIR STATES WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT? HE ALSO TALK ABOUT RIGGING, WHO ARE THE MASTER RIGGERS AND KILLERS JUST TO GRAB POWER OTHER THAN PDP AND WHO ELSE COULD CONTROL OR MANIPULATE THE JUDICIARY AS THEY WANT TO SUBVERT JUSTICE AND INSTALL THE UNACCEPTED AS GOVERNORS OR WHATEVER THAN THE PDP.

ACN IS FAR BETTER COMPARE TO PDP. [/quote]
I was in Ekiti state during the 2011 elections and trust me wen i say PDP did not exhibit rigging traits, ACN did though.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by EkoIle1: 2:36pm On Sep 04, 2012
kennyalao:

You did not address the issues like corruption, lack of internal democracy etc. Don't run away from the issues

ACN is a private political party and they are free to select the best candidiate within their party to go against the oposition. Many major democracies all over the world do the same thing even the labor party selects their candidiates just like the ACN. So far, they've been able to select worthy candidiates that other parties can not rival so what's your point.

They are not under any kind of obligation to pratice any internal whatever you are talking about, they know what works best fo their party and that's their problem and on top of that, what laws are they breaking and why is this even an issue? Is this joblessness?

Again, ACN is a private party and not a public party and if you don't like how they do things, there are other political parties out there to join and do your primaries as you wish.

About corruption, what corruption issues are you talking about? Who stole what? How much and from where?

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Gbawe: 2:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
johnlittle:
My friend keep quiet! What rubbish are you vomiting? Tinubu don spoil your brain finish. So for your mind, Tinubu is doing the right thing by writing names of candidates from the comfort of his bedroom? That is going to be his greatest undoing in Ondo in this elections. Quote me.

Shut up cretin. Unintelligent morons , like you, are just ruining this forum with their beer parlor thinking and talk. Candidates are allowed to emerge via several methods that may not include voting yet are perfectly legitimate. Some of you should get that into your thick, hateful heads. Whenever Tinubu is mentioned, all you and your ilk know how to do is talk hatefully and senselessly as if your brain is in your azz.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by dayokanu(m): 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2012
dedeike:

You are a real threat to our democracy. With the emboldened statement I don't even need to go further to explain your disdain for due process and democracy.
A full grown man in the 21st century detest the idea of voting and primaries in a democratic environment where there are competing interests. PATHETIC!

It speaks volumes of how much you have sold your conscience to your paymaster- Tinubu that you now come publicly to advertise your hatred for primaries in a democracy.
Abeg, if primaries is not the proper modus for selecting a candidate in a presidential democracy then what else, imposition of candidates abi? I'm sorry for you.

Your posts reeks of illiteracy, Did you complete Primary school?

Tell us which primaries were conducted to get Gordon Brown, John Major, Tony Blair into office?

1 Like

Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Feemmy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2012
franksunny: Illussion, i pity people that think that is ACN that has solution to the problems of this country
I follow u pity them.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Demdem(m): 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2012
Some peeps believes that any party that doesnt do primaries in the PDP way (sharing money and lining up to vote at eagle square) lacks internal democracy. To be honest, i think such people are dumbs.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by EkoIle1: 3:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
Feemmy: I follow u pity them.

What came out of PDP money sharing internal democracy? Worthless, corrupt and incompetent candidiates and public officials all over Nigeria.

I pity you more.....
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Gbawe: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2012
dedeike:

Like I said to your moronic compatriot above, all you and your ilk know how to do is talk hatefully and senselessly as if your brain is in your azz. You are always taking Panadol for the non-existent pain of others. You don't even have the intelligence to note the idiocy of your talk. Where have I shown an intolerance for voting or Primaries? Are you that dense you do not realize that I was simply pointing out that it is not only voting and Primaries that indicate "Internal Party democracy"?

If a Party representative emerges via perfectly legitimate methods , consensus/unchallenged candidate for example, why must fools like you be shouting idiotically and ignorantly everywhere? Must voting and Primaries be held when not required just to satisfy rigid, ill-exposed and intolerant mischief-makers like you? You guys should gain yourselves some education instead of just having ignorant hard-on over every topic concerning TINUBU, ACN or the SW. Issues such as Party size, structure, ideology, rules etc means nothing to you mischief-makers in your haste to condemn the ACN because it does not act like the PDP. Political Parties are not obligated to follow one modus operandi only and you blockheads need to understand this once and for all !!!! I hope you olodos read and take in what is written below so you spare yourselves some embarrassment in future.

http://aceproject.org/ace-en/topics/pc/pcb/pcb02/pcb02a

Candidate Selection within Political Parties

Candidate selection is the process by which political parties decide who will be on the ballot paper as their recommended candidate(s). The way in which they make that choice is mainly determined by their own internal rules and procedures. Nomination is the legal process by which election authorities screen the candidates recommended by the party, approve their candidacy, and print their names on the ballot paper.

In each election, thousands of persons could potentially stand for election, but it would be impossible for voters to make an informed choice among them. Political parties therefore act as useful and necessary gate-keepers narrowing down the list of candidates to a small enough pool.

Parties can select their candidates in many different ways. In numerous cases, the existing legal framework establishes that political parties should “democratically” elect their candidates, but this concept is very vague, and there are few if any applicable legal provisions. Only in a few cases does legislation lay down the process by which candidates should be selected.

There are two concepts that are central to the issue of party selection of candidates. One is centralisation, that is, what level in the party – local, regional or national –controls the candidate selection. The second is participation, meaning who – ordinary members or top leadership – controls the process at the level where the decision is taken.

Centralisation

In an extremely centralised system, a national party agency would decide on the candidate selection without any involvement by the more local branches of the party. At the other end of the scale would be a system where the most local branches of the party would decide on candidates without any approval or participation from the national level. As in so many other fields, the actual practice is usually somewhere between the two extremes.

In most political parties, candidates are chosen at the local level even though the national level of the party has a varying degree of influence. The influence can be pro-active by encouraging, recommending, or forcing the local branch to chose a particular candidate – or negative by the national level party reserving the right to veto candidates. In both cases, the party has to strike a difficult balance between national level strategies and local sensitivities.

Participation

A situation with extremely low participation would be if the party leader alone would decide on the candidates. The other extreme would be if the ordinary members of the party would decide without any participation or involvement of the party leaders.

The latter can be illustrated with the case of the United States, where members (or in some states, all registered voters) can elect the party candidate(s) through direct votes in primary elections. The election is between all candidates that present themselves, and the process takes place under the supervision of the government – largely outside the control by the party organisation. The government also ensures that the person who won the primary election is the one who will be on the ballot paper representing the party.

Other parties in different countries have chosen to have varying degrees of member participation in the selection process, from party-run primary elections to indirect elections where party branches send delegates to a national congress.

What determines the selection process?

Factors such as electoral system, party ideology, political culture, and the organisation of government have been thought to have an influence on the centralization and participation in the candidate selection process. However, there is no evidence that any of them is decisive.

It would be natural for national party agencies to be more influential in multi-member district systems (where more than one person is elected to the legislature from each constituency), while single-member constituencies would give more power to local branches.

In the same logic, federal systems would tend to favour decentralized candidate selection, parties with an inclusive political ideology would favour participatory selection procedures, and parties in countries with a hierarchical political culture would foster non-participatory processes.

However, all these (and more) criteria are mixed in all political parties, and conclusions are therefore hard to draw. Not even in cases where legislation stipulates a particular selection process is it always possible to say if the law has determined the processes, or if they simply reflect practice.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Gbawe: 3:20pm On Sep 04, 2012
dayokanu:

Your posts reeks of illiteracy, Did you complete Primary school?

Tell us which primaries were conducted to get Gordon Brown, John Major, Tony Blair into office?

Don't mind the puffed-up illiterate sycophant. Even the Party of his messiah used Committee consensus candidate model to produce their Ondo Guber candidate. These GEJ azzlickers and clannish haters are just pathetically slow. All folks like him and others know how to do is shed Crocodile tears all over the place. Abeg, the entire forum should help me ask mischievous amebos , always taking panadol for the non-existent pain of others, to show us the "voting" or "Primaries" that took place below.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/ondo-guber-oke-emerges-pdp-consensus-candidate/

Ondo guber: Oke emerges PDP consensus candidate
on JUNE 27, 2012 · in NEWS
9:18 pm
By DAYO JOHNSON

AKURE—AHEAD of the October 20 governorship election in Ondo State, the opposition Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, Wednesday, adopted the immediate past National Legal Adviser of the party, Chief Olusola Oke, as its consensus candidate.

At a briefing, in Akure, the state chairman of the party, Mr. Ebenezer Alabi, said the party agreed on the consensus agreement to avoid the post-crisis that usually trail party primaries.

Alabi said the 90-member committee comprising five each from all the 18 council areas of the state put in place by the party to screen the aspirants, submitted their report and another committee representing one each from the council met and agreed on Oke.

Oke defeated other aspirants which included the former Speaker of the state House of Assembly, Victor Olabimtan; former Head of Service, Mr. Alaba Isijola; a 41-year- old business mogul, Moyosola Niran-Oladunni; former Military administrator of Akwa Ibom State, Prince Joseph Adewusi; former Commissioner for Health, Dr. Dare Bada; Mr. Ajibola Adeyeye; Mr. Mackson Medoye and Mr. Demola Ijabiyi, a former campaign manager of former governor, Chief Adekunle Ajasin and business mogul, Mr. Jimoh Ibrahim.

The committee, according to him, met with input from the 10 aspirants and agreed that Oke should be the consensus candidate of the party.

The chairman pointed out that the report of the 18 members was presented to the larger house and it was agreed that the Oke ticket would sell the party.

Alabi said the party had not agreed on the positin of deputy and where it should be zoned. He said that the party congress where Oke candidature would be adopted would come up on July 21.

On the possibility of any of the aggrieved aspirants going to court on the decision, the chairman said that all the ten aspirants and the party leadership have agreed that none of them would challenge the outcome of the committee.

Alabi added that they all signed a memorandum of under standing that none of them would defect to another political party or go to court to challenge the decision of the committee.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by luvinhubby(m): 4:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
For those asking, those of us that are priviledged wit inside information, Justice Ayo Salami was heavily paid by Tinubi to select a pro ACN panel to hear the appeal for Osun, Ekiti & Ondo gubernatorial polls. Akeredolu is not Tinubu but Justice Salami's preffered candidate.
Who ordered the sack of striking Lagos doctors, selected Ajoke to replace Sarah as deputy governor if Fashola is not being remote controlled. Let the L.G. chairmen tell you how much of the federal allocation for their L.G's in Lagos, Osun & Ekiti that goes directly into Tinubu's account. I don't have facts for Ogun state yet 'cos they are still young in office.
What of the over N2billion of Lagos tax (paid by us) that is paid to Tinubu's Alpa/Beta consulting monthly.
Guys grow up, Tinubu is a worse thief than the whole of PDP put together so let him shut up and leave Mimiko alone . angry
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by rotman91(m): 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2012
Eko Ile:

After hunting the man for 12 years based on the most i.diotic reasons, they put him on trial to basically display their own incompetency and shady practicies in front of Nigerians and end up letting him go.

The same elements running their mouth here calling him names are the usual ignorant dullards and many of them are from the other side of the Niger so one can not rreally take them seriosuly.

Tinubu remains the most powerful and credile politician in Nigeria. The fact that they are inviting him all over the place to give policy statements even before American officials and institutes is basically signalling that Americans are looking at this man and his party as the only sensible and credible officials to pay attention to in Nigeria. They know where the beat is going either way if Nigerian remains together or kpafuka.

America wont even touch any corrupt PDP official or office holder with a long pole talk less invite them to catch a dog. Even GEJ himself they know he's dum.b, clueless and incompetent and they are just tolerating him because he's the clown we gave them as our president.

Tinubu is a great asset and I'm glad he's standing between me and the worthless people we have rulling the country. Day after day, I just keep admiring the man.

Lagos is not another backard PDP state because that man showed courage by fighting off OBJ the president and the siting government with all their powers. That alone I'll always praise him for.
it only shows you are of the same breed even new born baby will understand Tinubu is one of the most corrupt politician living in this country.
if he really has the interest of the yorubas in heart he won't take his position as an opportunity to amass outrageous wealth to himself and his family.
Just a sorry case he may have to wait another four years to try his luck because all the tricks and sharp practices he used on ther SW states will never work in Ondo State.
it's just unfortunate for a zone which claims to be the most educated to have wielded so much power to a tyrant like Tinubu. Ours is definitely going to be different
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by EkoIle1: 6:56pm On Sep 04, 2012
rotman91: it only shows you are of the same breed even new born baby will understand Tinubu is one of the most corrupt politician living in this country.
if he really has the interest of the yorubas in heart he won't take his position as an opportunity to amass outrageous wealth to himself and his family.
Just a sorry case he may have to wait another four years to try his luck because all the tricks and sharp practices he used on ther SW states will never work in Ondo State.
it's just unfortunate for a zone which claims to be the most educated to have wielded so much power to a tyrant like Tinubu. Ours is definitely going to be different

Re-tard, please next time you quote me, please have something sensible to say.
Re: Mimiko Is A Traitor & Betrayer - Tinubu by Dollarman101: 7:14pm On Sep 04, 2012
Let's leave this matter. Some people prefer the dictatorship and imposition of flagbearers. Shocking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Male Population More Than Female In Nigeria And The World / Fani-Kayode Refers To Stella Oduah As A Vampire On Twitter / Leave Buhari Alone, Face The Governance Of Ekiti– APC Tells Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.