Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Why Do Corpers Lack Employment After NYSC? - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Corpers Lack Employment After NYSC? (14373 Views)

What Next After Nysc? / What Next After NYSC NIM Induction? / Why Do Females Get Job Faster Than The Males After NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Corpers Lack Employment After NYSC? by DaddyDey: 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hi,once a victim but today things has changed,the blame is partially on Govt because of our believe system on paper qualification,the school system has a higher percentage.For any copper to believe on certificate alone i.e without knowing how to add value to the certificate then he is in trouble.Infact there are jobs every where but their inability to see it is their greatest undoing.HOWEVER on issues relating to job creation/challenge,avail yourself of our services.for one on one consultation-email us via jobniche@gmail.com, we believe that every sound graduate in Nigeria suppose to be an employer if you use our money making strategies.
Re: Why Do Corpers Lack Employment After NYSC? by wealthydan(m): 7:17am On Sep 06, 2012
the are always scared of starting something on their own, fear kills faster than death, i was a victim of this instict 2 but now i am a boss of my own, a NETPRENUER, the fastest way to make money is from the internet not yahoo-yahoo. beep me i wolud give you tips 08186020388 08067397031 07080832203
Re: Why Do Corpers Lack Employment After NYSC? by iFollowCorpers(f): 7:01am On Sep 12, 2012
emmysenior: 1.The country's economy is not diversified. 2. Corruption. 3. Half baked graduates who either bought their result or bribed their way through sch. 4. Selective exploitation of jobs; some people with pride would not want to start small, they always want it big. 5. Stupidity on the path of the government; by not providing loans for fresh graduate to start something. 6. Epileptic power. ETC => End of Thinking Capacity.

Follow and mention @ifollowcorpers and get an #InstantFollowBack!

For Updates, News and shared info from fellow corpers.

www.twitter.com/ifollowcorpers

www.nairaland.com/1045540/get-nysc-updates-twitter-ifollowcorpers

†нªηк's!
Re: Why Do Corpers Lack Employment After NYSC? by lucynkem: 11:14pm On Sep 12, 2012
I will take a little time to contfibut to this topic again. If just 3 to 4 graduates team together to start a good business, they would be able to employ some handful of graduates some yrs to come. I wish this would be taken by new graduates here. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Corpers Lack Employment After NYSC? by CrazyMan(m): 2:31pm On Oct 15, 2012
Yello1: It is no longer news that corpers do go from being employed for a period of one year by federal government to being unemployed after.

why?
Most of them are unqualified...period.
Re: Why Do Corpers Lack Employment After NYSC? by Enockia(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
emmysenior: 1.The country's economy is not diversified. 2. Corruption. 3. Half baked graduates who either bought their result or bribed their way through sch. 4. Selective exploitation of jobs; some people with pride would not want to start small, they always want it big. 5. Stupidity on the path of the government; by not providing loans for fresh graduate to start something. 6. Epileptic power. ETC => End of Thinking Capacity.

Very well spoken ma brother
Re: Why Do Corpers Lack Employment After NYSC? by bashexyz: 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
ur certification shouldnt be, ur way of thinking should be
jackbauersballs:

Guy you just described my school of thought perfectly!

My Certificate SHOULD be a lifetime meal ticket!

I ENDURED Education for almost TWENTY years to get it!
Re: Why Do Corpers Lack Employment After NYSC? by bashexyz: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2013
Corpers lack employment because they dont do the right thing at the right time.
Re: Why Do Corpers Lack Employment After NYSC? by Consultville(m): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2013
EXCLUSIVE OFFER
Be Your Own Boss; give your company a corporate outlook
Get your company registered today with the Corporate Affairs Commission
Pay 60% of the registration fee and complete 40% upon certificate collection