Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Can You Marry A None-Graduate? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A None-Graduate? (2161 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Would You Marry a Single Parent? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by nightnurse(f): 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2008
nairalanders,

I found out that this site is more like a solution centre lol, i love the site shaa so i want to post my own trade and hope its not been posted before, pls if its been posted forgive me ooo before some of u will chop me raw.

For graduates males/female, can you marry a none graduate?
if yes why? and if no, why too?

Ur honest comments please!
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by nightnurse(f): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2008
NIPPLES,
why u dey attack me like this now? wetin i do u?

i sucked you with care when i was a baby and am treating u fine now that a woman so what is the problem?
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by TheSly: 5:28pm On Jan 05, 2008
*post!

either. . . cool
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by ifyalways(f): 10:50pm On Jan 06, 2008
@topic yes i can. cool
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 06, 2008
nope. . . i can't be the only smart one embarassed the only one with a degree
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by dejiavu(m): 2:31pm On Jan 07, 2008
yes I can if she has prospect
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2008
i can proudly say my girl friend dropped out of university but she has a good job, house and leads and good lifestyle. she has ambitions and guess what, we are getting engaged this year.

And no she did not sleep her way to the top. i have tried encouraging her to consider going back to university to no avail.
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by NaJaHaJe(f): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2008
A none-graduate with a really good business acumen. . . . . .  ofcourse yes.
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by romeo(m): 7:43pm On Jan 07, 2008
for where the person graduate comot? university?, motor park? alaba international? upper iweka or head bridge?

abi na those ones wey go school learn to speak grammar and forgot that they actually read engineering? besides na only read them dey do for here because nada nada for practicals

school is good but that should not be a decider when you meet your life partner because you might end up marrying Chike Obi and subsequently spending your whole miserable life blowing grammar with no food to chop, it sucks wink
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by deariekay(m): 8:27am On Jan 08, 2008
pretty nightnurse,
to me degree does not determine level of inteligency.

by the way is that ur pic? u look sweet and sparklin aje booo grin grin grin grin grin

one love
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by tkb417(m): 12:11pm On Jan 08, 2008
@Nightnurse
yeah, ill marry a non-graduate and send her to school.
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by drealsmile(m): 12:52pm On Jan 08, 2008
@ifyalways
will u marry me
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by romeo(m): 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2008
drealsmile:

@ifyalways
will u marry me

Okokobioko grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by holythug(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2008
as long as she can speak good oyinbo english
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by holythug(m): 1:37pm On Jan 08, 2008
toyinrayo:

nope. . . i can't be the only smart one embarassed the only one with a degree
cry i was just bout to propose to u as an undergrad sad
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by ifyalways(f): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2008
romeo:

for where the person graduate comot? university?, motor park? alaba international? upper iweka or head bridge?

abi na those ones wey go school learn to speak grammar and forgot that they actually read engineering? besides na only read them dey do for here because nada nada for practicals

school is good but that should not be a decider when you meet your life partner because you might end up marrying Chike Obi and subsequently spending your whole miserable life blowing grammar with no food to chop, it sucks wink
ROFLMAO. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by TheSly: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2008

that should not be a decider when you meet your life partner because you might end up marrying Chike Obi and subsequently spending your whole miserable life blowing grammar with no food to chop, it sucks

cheesy na wah!
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by Esss(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2008
Birds of a feather flock togerther.
I can not marry an illeterate wife.

If she couldnt attend the university cos of financial constraints, and is still willing to further her education then that is a different issue.

But I want my wife to be an inspiration to my kids both educationally and otherwise.

A non-graduate would not be able to communicate fluently in certain circles. Both of us would be reasoning on different frequency. When my kids come back from the university and start talking university stuff, my wife should be able to communicate with them comfortably.

my opinion
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by romeo(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2008
That's simply your opinion and please hold on to it! Just as if our mothers went to the University all of them or even our fathers and that did not stop us witnessing a love filled family with bright kids all graduating from the Universities wink
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by ThugLife1(m): 1:17am On Jan 09, 2008
romeo:

That's simply your opinion and please hold on to it! Just as if our mothers went to the University all of them or even our fathers and that did not stop us witnessing a love filled family with bright kids all graduating from the Universities wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by Holiday: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2008
I believe love should be the ultimate thing to look out for. Most Ladies who are not graduates tends to be loyal, faithful and caring more than the so-called enlightened ones. for me oh, love and good manners are na the koko
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by ngbabe(f): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2008
No, God forbid i did not go through school for notting. what i want is a very good life for me. so why stoop low, when i can move higher in life.
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by Ndi(f): 3:16pm On Jan 09, 2008
"Love conquers all"

If i happen to fall helplessly in love with a none graduate, he must have touched a spot where every other graduate had never touched and i would go ahead and marry him but i really pray i marry a graduate because we would be reasoning at the same pace and also do homework with the kids when we eventually have some but a non graduate would definitely have some challenges that being one of them. wink smiley wink
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by almondjoy(f): 3:23pm On Jan 09, 2008
@poster,

Yes sweerieeeeeeeee!!!

I did.

Infact we were both non-graduates!!! cool

We graduated together---sheer fun!!!

Don't know if I could in 2008 though. This is because the non-graduates these days meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen, are equivalent to alaba traders and domestic helps--in Nigeria.  cry cry cry cry cry cry It is extremely difficult to hold a conversation with the so called graduates from Madonna and Covenant Universities---some private schools for that matter. 

I would not mind doing that outside of Nigeria since Bill Gates and Larry king never graduated.  You could never tell. But in Nigeria being a non-graduate often carries a flaming beacon of illiteracy that reeks of the greatest unimaginable stench. angry

Moreover, not everyone can succeed as a cement dealer.  You need some form of education to get you somewhere around your environment financially and professionally. The world requires more skillfull workers.  I would prefer a graduate anyday.  If he does not sound like one after the first degree, I would gladly pay him to go back to school for a second chance. kiss

Infact, thank God I do not have to be faced with that type of choice. What a quagmire!!!
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by holythug(m): 4:20pm On Jan 09, 2008
good ideas
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by yemivictor: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2008
nightnurse,

I'll marry you even if you're a stark illiterate, I DON'T CARE!!!

Guys! have you seen this babe's profile? grin
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by noetic(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2008
put God first .

regardless of her qualification, if she has that special space in my heart, we gooo marry, then every other tin shall fall in place.
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by romeo(m): 4:55pm On Jan 09, 2008
ngbabe:

No, God forbid i did not go through school for notting. what i want is a very good life for me. so why stoop low, when i can move higher in life.

You better go back to that school my sister, judging by your post you still have a long way to go wink
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by tkb417(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2008
nightnurse,

I'll marry you even if you're a stark illiterate, I DON'T CARE!!!

Guys! have you seen this babe's profile?

thief. . .ole ole

@almondjoy
the graduates from covenant will soon attack you with missiles
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by almondjoy(f): 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2008
tkb417:

thief. . .ole ole

@almondjoy
the graduates from covenant will soon attack you with missiles

Let them launch those grammatical "missiles". cheesy Some of them are frequent posters on Nairaland and I am sure you are familiar with them.
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by sleekdot(m): 5:49pm On Jan 09, 2008
Am sorry I cant, I would be having serious problems with her, we cant be on the same level,its going to be very difficult for me to take her out to some certain places
Re: Can You Marry A None-Graduate? by supercunt(m): 6:04pm On Jan 09, 2008
what has boobs books got to do with it? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Website Alleges 'Chdi Mokeme is a Romance Scammer' / How To Get A Girl Off Your Mind / Guys/ladies Which One Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.