Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution (3774 Views)

Typical Beliefs In Nigerian Relationships I Dislike / Why Flowers Dont Work In Nigerian Relationships / How Important Is Tribe In Nigerian Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Chomzy19(f): 10:50am On Sep 05, 2012
I am begining to feel Nigerian relationships are becoming more n more lyk prostitution each day, men pay for sex by taking care of the girls, n if the guy does not give d girl things; no sex, n if the girl does nt give him sex; no money. Who feels d same, lets talk
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Afam4eva(m): 10:52am On Sep 05, 2012
That's what it is. It's just that people just give fancy words for Ashewo work. Some people call their own runs...

This thread belongs in the romance section.
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
Chomzy19: I am begining to feel Nigerian relationships are becoming more n more lyk prostitution each day, men pay for sex by taking care of the girls, n if the guy does not give d girl things; no sex, n if the girl does nt give him sex; no money. Who feels d same, lets talk
I feel the same, let's talk.
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
Stop involving sex in relationships if u don't want it to feel like prostitution
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2013
Am sure if it's ur wife, u won't talk. Why not wait till u're ready.
That didn't mean we guys shldnt fucck, but wen u do, dnt pay!
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by pleep(m): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2013
Stop involving money in relationships if you don't want it to feel like prostitution

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by mizzochocinco: 8:09pm On Mar 29, 2013
Truth is
Men's inability to satisfy women in bed has led women to treat sex as a reward to a man rather that an intimate moment dey are both suppose to enjoy. If more men learn how to make a woman cum, women will have no need to expect more from a man rather than sexual satisfaction. So u see na, she won't see the need for her own reward in day which is of monetary value, if u can make her feel paradise on earth. Prostitution exists because of the inability of Nigerian men to perform in bed. Thats all

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Mcleo007(m): 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2013
I always tell ppl; relationship takes two. A man and a woman. If the man spends, the woman should reciprocate. Its unfair and unjust when it goes one way:- the man.
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Chomzy19(f): 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
Mcleo007: I always tell ppl; relationship takes two. A man and a woman. If the man spends, the woman should reciprocate. Its unfair and unjust when it goes one way:- the man.
reciprocate hw?by sex? Or by spending? cuz dts exactly wat got me posting
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Nobody: 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
Truth is
Men's inability to satisfy women in bed has led women to treat sex as a reward to a man rather dat an intimate moment dey are both suppose to enjoy. If more men learn how to make a woman cum, women will have no need to expect more from a man rather Dan sexual satisfaction. So u see na, she won't see the need for her own reward in day which is of monetary value, if u can make her feel paradise on earth. Prostitution exists because of the inability of Nigerian men to perform in bed. Daz all
This is some thick bullshiit.
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Chomzy19(f): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
pleep: Stop involving money in relationships if you don't want it to feel like prostitution
money is involved in lyf as a whole, hw then can it be excluded in relationships an aspect of life
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Chomzy19(f): 11:56pm On Mar 29, 2013
fresh_dude: I feel the same, let's talk.
so whaddaya think shld be done about this?
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by dare2think: 12:01am On Mar 30, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
Truth is
Men's inability to satisfy women in bed has led women to treat sex as a reward to a man rather dat an intimate moment dey are both suppose to enjoy. If more men learn how to make a woman cum, women will have no need to expect more from a man rather Dan sexual satisfaction. So u see na, she won't see the need for her own reward in day which is of monetary value, if u can make her feel paradise on earth. Prostitution exists because of the inability of Nigerian men to perform in bed. Daz all

WTF!!

This is a joke right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Mcleo007(m): 12:13am On Mar 30, 2013
Chomzy19: reciprocate hw?by sex? Or by spending? cuz dts exactly wat got me posting

Read my post again and you will get my drift.
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by ITbomb(m): 1:54am On Mar 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Stop involving sex in relationships if u don't want it to feel like prostitution
Yea
Also Stop involving money in relationships if u don't want it to feel like prostitution
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by dhrey: 5:23am On Mar 30, 2013
I beg,not only in naija it happens everywhere and it never in any related 2 ur furks topic.
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Popowaa: 5:31am On Mar 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Stop involving sex in relationships if u don't want it to feel like prostitution
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Mynd44: 6:00am On Mar 30, 2013
Since I am a guy, I should address what seems to be the problem with most guys. We feel incapable of winning a lady over so we hide our incapabilities with money and gifts. We have in our heads exchanged winning a girl over with words and action and replaced it with material things and that's why most girls are used to it.

Men should stop trying to win ladies over with money. It is wrong and silly. Maybe then the world can be a better place

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by ITbomb(m): 8:00am On Mar 30, 2013
Mynd_44: Since I am a guy, I should address what seems to be the problem with most guys. We feel incapable of winning a lady over so we hide our incapabilities with money and gifts. We have in our heads exchanged winning a girl over with words and action and replaced it with material things and that's why most girls are used to it.

Men should stop trying to win ladies over with money. It is wrong and silly. Maybe then the world can be a better place
A call for reflection.
The blame is partly on guys too for laying a bad precedent which must be sustained.
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 30, 2013
Chomzy19 is a modaphucking person so u left spicymimi's thread to open one stupid thread to support ur slutty nature u are really a cheap wh,ore

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 30, 2013
ITbomb:
Yea
Also Stop involving money in relationships if u don't want it to feel like prostitution
if there is no sex they wld no money, then maybe NL guys will stop whining over nonsense smiley
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
If more men learn how to make a woman cum, women will have no need to expect more from a man rather Dan sexual satisfaction.
lmao
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Mynd44: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: if there is no sex they wld no money, then maybe NL guys will stop whining over nonsense smiley
Truth

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Nobody: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2013
ayswags: to support ur slutty nature u are really a cheap wh,ore
and wat do u call men who leave their beautiful educated wives at home to have an affair wit a lady of the street who does wat she does for food...how much more cheap can men get?
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 30, 2013
mondi_cheeks: and wat do u call men who leave their beautiful educated wives at home to have an affair wit a lady of the street who does wat she does for food...how much more cheap can men get?
u cant judge the both of them with the same yardstick
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 30, 2013
ayswags: u cant judge the both of them with the same yardstick
men are more cheap I know smiley
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Chomzy19(f): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2013
ayswags: Chomzy19 is a modaphucking person so u left spicymimi's thread to open one stupid thread to support ur slutty nature u are really a cheap wh,ore
guy abeg who u b? I sabi u frm anywher? If u were not bent on hurling insults u wld have checkd d date dis thread wz opened, its not even dis year!
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
Truth is

am not sure whether to laugh at your poor view on the matter or at your ignorance, heck i will do both. grin
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by mizzochocinco: 12:49pm On Mar 30, 2013
pc guru:

am not sure whether to laugh at your poor view on the matter or at your ignorance, heck i will do both. grin
is only when a man comes to a realization that all those women faked orgasms with him, dat he would think the truth is a poor view. Dont worry bros God will deal with those women on judgement day. One day u might give a woman a real orgasm, cheer up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by mizzochocinco: 12:51pm On Mar 30, 2013
fresh_dude: This is some thick bullshiit.
Now go practice how to give good sex on ur pillow
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
is only when a man comes to a realization dat all those women faked orgasms wiv him, dat he would think the truth is a poor view. Don worry bros God will deal wiv dose women on judgement day. One day u might give a woman a real orgasm, cheer up
Excuse my comment if it seems offensive, but the truth is, whether you satisfy a woman or not, if she is bent on cheating she will, but though an unsatisfied lady will obviously sleep around, but that's no where close to the advent of prostitution. pple going into Prostitution can stem from a lot of reason ranging from poverty,greed,etc. frankly i find the art disgusting, i can never pay for sex, that is just so low.
Re: Nigerian Relationships Like Prostitution by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2013
mizzocho.cinco:
Truth is
now this is hilariouss! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversation Between Yakub And I - I Cheated On Him / She Says She's The Kim Kardashian Of Nigeria (photo) / How To Breastfeed Your Husband And Make It Hot!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.