Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II (21128 Views)

Vicky Fighting Booqee For Beating Up Bunmioguns / I Love You Vicky / Fun time With Vicky (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by free2ryhme: 12:04pm On Sep 07, 2012
~vicky~:
Hello Nairalanders cheesy cheesy cheesy

let's play this lovely game....though is not a joke...u would find it interesting
please no derailing @ Mugulo, Larride and crew angry angry

You are to rescue the lady in the pit and was given this map to trace your route to her.

Which of the holes will u pass through?

1, 2 or 3.

I dont fancy the princess.. She is too ugly
Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by dopeJemi: 12:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
~vicky~:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

na by force to read ur comment?

he deserves it grin grin grin
oya lock up na. na only God knw wetin i do u, AWTIE
Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by Emmy9ite(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Oooohk•lets say d man holding the matchet is my husband and the other my bf•the man is in he's clothes[not naked]and am tieing a towel•my husband didn't catch us doing anything hence no proof•once I see him enter the house with that matchet I would just quickly get up run to my husband and say!ahhh honey thank God you are here,while I was trying to arrange the room I saw a big snake crawling under the bed,I immediately called this good samaritan who is a passersby to help me out•well I thank God u are here finally and with a matchet too[chikinah]
what if he first peeped in to see the both of you smoochinq before qoinq back to brinq a cutlass, which lie will you tell aqain?
Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by pearlhapi(f): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2012
Emmy9ite: what if he first peeped in to see the both of you smoochinq before qoinq back to brinq a cutlass, which lie will you tell aqain?
I will tell him the man is my ex before I met him[my husband]and that while I was dating the said man he once had a tape of me and him bleeping and has threatend to report to my husband should I deny him sex for the lasttym hence out of fear I decided to give in to him to clear up the mess and shut he's mouth•while explaining all these I would cry and wail along
Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by Emmy9ite(m): 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
pearl~hapi:
I will tell him the man is my ex before I met him[my husband]and that while I was dating the said man he once had a tape of me and him bleeping and has threatend to report to my husband should I deny him sex for the lasttym hence out of fear I decided to give in to him to clear up the mess and shut he's mouth•while explaining all these I would cry and wail along
And you didnt say this before now? It is when i have cauqht u that u are tellinq me this cock and bull story. What justifies your actions of bleepinq in our own room on our matrimonial bed? I will just use the matchet on u first.. Nansense!
Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by ITbomb(m): 1:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
pearl~hapi:
Oh Father , I didn't sign for this
Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2012
toygod2: @OP, wot do u say ur problem is? I onli adviced u, and u took it outta proportion.
Its my fault,forgotten u are a brainless baboon, a relation of RHODOTORULA. Greet ur pals, BUFO REGULARIS for me.
infact, i no get ur time. Cheers

kiss transformer tongue tongue tongue

dopeJemi: oya lock up na. na only God knw wetin i do u, AWTIE

what is AWTIE
Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 07, 2012
COMMON INSCRIPTIONS FOUND ON NIGERIAN VEHICLES

1. Unmadi abu chukwu

2. Be careful many have gone

3. Horn before overtaking

4. Ka so layo

5. Let them say

6. Matagbamole 1

7. Oba bi olorun kosi

8. BRF fo governor

9. Ijaya lomo,

10. kinihun alhaji,

11. No standing

12. Any die na die

13. No king as God

Keep it rolling...add urs
Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2012
STUBBORN CHILD

Son: Mum, can u please pass me a glass of water?
Mum: If u ever say that again, I will slap you.
Son: Mummy please na.
Mum: Are you cr*zy? Is something wrong with you? I will come over there to slap u now.
Son: Ok mum. when you are coming to slap me, please bring me the glass of water.

1 Like

Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2012
More!!! more!!! more!!!

God was sitting in heaven one day when a scientist said to Him.

"God we don't need u anymore, science has finally figured out a way to create life out of nothing. In other words, we can now do what you did in the beginning"

"Oh, is that so? Tell me more" replies God.

"Well," says the scientist, "we can take dust and form it into the likeness of you and breathe life into it, thus creating man"

"Well, that's very interesting, show Me." said God.

So the scientist bends down to the earth and starts to mold the soil into d shape of a man.

"NO, no, no," interrupts God, "Get your own dust".
Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2012
LOBATAN!!!!!!!!!!
A parent sent a letter to her daughter's teacher after she came home with F9 in English.

Dear teacher,

Good day to you. I am the daughter mother. She come home with a bad result in English.

I teaches her English everyday after schooling. What is the why you give her F9? What is really the why? Teacher I want to know, because the result is angrying me as I am looking at it now now.

She's brilli
ance because after her school, I teaches her English everyday.

Please I want to know what is the why.

Thanks.

Mrs XXXX
LOBATAN!!!!1
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by pearlhapi(f): 3:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
ITbomb:
Oh Father , I didn't sign for this
sign for what
Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by dagr8(m): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2012
~vicky~:

kiss transformer tongue tongue tongue

[/color]

[color=#006600]what is AWTIE
toygod2: @OP, wot do u say ur problem is? I onli adviced u, and u took it outta proportion.
Its my fault,forgotten u are a brainless baboon, a relation of RHODOTORULA. Greet ur pals, BUFO REGULARIS for me.
infact, i no get ur time. Cheers

Must we yab and get at each other on NL. I guess dis thread is suppose to b FUNTIME or is dis part of d FUn
Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by pearlhapi(f): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
dagr8:

Must we yab and get at each other on NL. I guess dis thread is suppose to b FUNTIME or is dis part of d FUn
my brother you can say that again•God bless you one thousand times
Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 07, 2012
dagr8:

blame it on haters, like seriously i dnt like it either, but some plle deserve mean words...
Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by dagr8(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2012
I hereby command all haters not to comment on Vicky's thread anymore. Must u comment ni? PLs if ur comment wil bring hate, den dnt comment ur reserve bt REVERSE ur comment to anoda thread. period
Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by pearlhapi(f): 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
Ignored*
Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by dagr8(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
free2ryhme:

Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent!
Hmmm... I reserve my comment
Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by dani1luv: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2012
But seriously, why cant we just comment without insults??
Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by dani1luv: 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2012
Please try and REPORT any rude comments
This would make my work here easier
Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by bunmioguns(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
dani1luv: Please try and REPORT any rude comments
This would make my work here easier

this power sef dey intoxicate you

Bush Pig... embarassed
Re: FUN TIME WITH VICKY SEASON II by dani1luv: 6:39pm On Sep 07, 2012
bunmioguns:

this power sef dey intoxicate you

Bush Pig... embarassed

. . .and you call yourself a joker?

Pls stop watching Batman!!
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

New Definition Of Bra Size / See Wat Recession Dey Cause / Funniest Pidgin Proverbs Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.