Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

How To Get Back Your Ex Love One Back And Stay To Love You The More - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Back Your Ex Love One Back And Stay To Love You The More (2043 Views)

I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? / My Ex-love Left Me With Her Virginity And Now Shes Begging To Come Back Without Her Virginity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Back Your Ex Love One Back And Stay To Love You The More by write247ng(m): 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2012
Have you just experience break up recently and you are now thinking of how you will get your ex boyfriend or girlfriend back . You are not alone in this as almost every one has been in one break up or the other in certain times of their lives .What really matter is how you are going to handle the whole issue itself.

It is better to try to deal with who you know than rather than looking for a way to get an ex back. But if you are over playing the victim and want to put some work in to get an ex back, then there are option. You can get your ex back if you follow a simple steps and give yourself sometime,

The fact is, 90 percent of the time there is no reason why you cannot get an ex back after a break up, providing that you know what steps are necessary to win your ex back. The first step in you know exactly what really led to the break up in the first place so that you will be able to learn from the mistakes of the past and be able to know how to handle the situation in future and gradually you will be able to get your ex back.

The break up may have been because of a certain event or what they two of you could not handle again .No matter what cause the break up ,the mistakes need to be figured out and you should attempt on how you are going to handle it or deal with the situation ,in order not for the same situation or circumstances that lead to your back up with your ex to surface again. It is after you have really asses these mistakes and taken a decision on how to handle them in the future, then is the right time and moments towards working to get your ex back to you.

After seeing how to solve the mistakes , you step towards getting back your ex show be a gradual process and you should not present yourself before your ex as a needy person or desperate to get the relationship back as if you can not live by yourself even without the relationship , this may only situation.

What you will need to do is to address the issues that led to the break up with your ex and promise that you have made plans of correcting it in the future when you people get back together .let your ex see reason with you and you will also need to get the commitment of your ex in the area of his/her fault. This may take time ,it is best to give enough time to sort these things out with your ex before getting back into any relationship.

After the issues has been resolve and agreement made towards each party and there is a sincerely willingness from both parties to build a great relationship, gradually you will easily get your ex back without any serious stress on your back or your ex part.

The break up may have occurred because of a single event, or it may have occurred from behaviors that your ex could not deal with anymore. No matter what the reason was that led to the breakup, you need to get the specifics figured out so that you can deal with the situation if it should never come up again. You can get an ex back if you know how, but if you want to make it work on a long term basis, you need to figure out what went wrong in the first place.

The next step in the process is to ensure that you are not coming off as a needy person. Everyone will feel like they cannot live without their ex, but there is no point in making this obvious. Instead, you should stay strong, and let your ex see that you are doing just fine by yourself. If you let everyone around you see your comfort and self confidence, then you will have a better chance of getting back together with your ex.

Trying to get back at your ex, or trying to make your ex jealous is not a good way to operate. In fact, these are some of the worst things that you can possibly do, because it will show your ex that he or she should simply move on because you already have. While you do want your ex to see that you're doing ok, you do not want it to inspire him or her to completely move on if your ideal scenario is to get back together. Let your ex see how strong and self confident you are, and they will feel inspired to get back together with you.
Re: How To Get Back Your Ex Love One Back And Stay To Love You The More by WAM1(f): 11:55pm On Sep 05, 2012
I wish it was as easy as this- in reality it is a hard process especially for a person like me
Re: How To Get Back Your Ex Love One Back And Stay To Love You The More by 190: 1:11am On Sep 06, 2012
Nigerian boys are at it again!
Re: How To Get Back Your Ex Love One Back And Stay To Love You The More by Helpers: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2014
Start working out. When you work out, endorphins are released inside your body, so, you will feel a lot better. It will make you look better too, so you'll get a boost in your confidence. Remember: confidence is one of the most attractive traits you can have (every dating advice I've read - good or bad - included this cliché - the power of confidence). But, confidence comes with success while you've just been dumped. It's not going to be easy, but, don't worry too much. I'm going to give you all the tools you need to get success, so confidence will happen automatically.

Here's a youtube video to help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABqqCJYcABY

Does My Ex Still Love Me

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Save My Dying Relationship. / Ladies - How To Know That You Are Nearing The Exit Door Of Your Relationship / Can You Forget The Past And Continue A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.