Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,363 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

My Ex-love Left Me With Her Virginity And Now Shes Begging To Come Back Without Her Virginity. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-love Left Me With Her Virginity And Now Shes Begging To Come Back Without Her Virginity. (1806 Views)

How To Get Back Your Ex Love One Back And Stay To Love You The More / Help - Shes Killing Me / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Lover Calls Out The Name Of His/her Ex-love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex-love Left Me With Her Virginity And Now Shes Begging To Come Back Without Her Virginity. by biggyflame(m): 11:21pm On Aug 12, 2009
When i pass out 4rm secondary sch i met a girl still in SS 2.since then we started dating.we r into ourselves to d extent dat both parent knws.she was a virgin then and both of ur r not ready to ve sex but other things is acceptable.I enter uni and later she too bt after a yr she called me and said am not interested again without any genuine reason.i begged her for 2yr to come back but she oblige.am now in 400L while she is in 300L and she begging me to accept her back.she told me she had lose her virginity.I love this girl cos shes my first love and my family too likes her but am in a stable nd smooth relationship of abt 2yrs old.Pls what will i do?should i tak her nd gilt her to revenge or tak her truely or to continue wit my new relationship?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: My Ex-love Left Me With Her Virginity And Now Shes Begging To Come Back Without Her Virginity. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 12, 2009
You are in a stable relationship and you're contemplating taking your ex back or seeking revenge? Your smooth relationship's not stable after all.
Re: My Ex-love Left Me With Her Virginity And Now Shes Begging To Come Back Without Her Virginity. by otokx(m): 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2009
your English needs a bit of stability too.
Re: My Ex-love Left Me With Her Virginity And Now Shes Begging To Come Back Without Her Virginity. by bluespice(f): 1:11am On Aug 13, 2009
ur a disgrace to whichever university u claim to be a student of

1 Like

Re: My Ex-love Left Me With Her Virginity And Now Shes Begging To Come Back Without Her Virginity. by daduke2k(m): 1:32am On Aug 13, 2009
welcome to nairaland.
Re: My Ex-love Left Me With Her Virginity And Now Shes Begging To Come Back Without Her Virginity. by Nobody: 2:07am On Aug 13, 2009
take her back
and help her reclaim her lost virginity.
give her a good screw regularly
cos she justs wants to have a taste of ur dick wink

1 Like

Re: My Ex-love Left Me With Her Virginity And Now Shes Begging To Come Back Without Her Virginity. by MrWaters: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2009
Didn't you love ur stable relationship?
Re: My Ex-love Left Me With Her Virginity And Now Shes Begging To Come Back Without Her Virginity. by Emperoh(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2009
I wonder what Secondary school u did and the University that offered you an admission with such a terrible in English!!
'Na because of people you na im dem talk say our education system don dabaru finish!!'

1 Like

Re: My Ex-love Left Me With Her Virginity And Now Shes Begging To Come Back Without Her Virginity. by biola44: 9:13am On Aug 13, 2009
i love NL cheesy grin
Re: My Ex-love Left Me With Her Virginity And Now Shes Begging To Come Back Without Her Virginity. by Gentlelady(f): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2009
You have a 'STABLE AND SMOOTH' relationship of about 2 years  Then concentrate on that and your studies.  Forget about this old gf and her virginity or lack of it.  angry
Re: My Ex-love Left Me With Her Virginity And Now Shes Begging To Come Back Without Her Virginity. by gregoro(m): 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2009
Hey guy, im not a man of many words but im gonna spare you a bit of em, get back to her and Bleep her good and that's to teach her to leave you next time and secondly never you allow yourself get caught with emotions for her cos it will be the silliest thing you ever done. respect ur current babe and treat her good and watch out lest the same thing happens again cos you cant really trust no one these days, easy.
Re: My Ex-love Left Me With Her Virginity And Now Shes Begging To Come Back Without Her Virginity. by nethacker(m): 2:34pm On Aug 13, 2009
Emperoh:

I wonder what Secondary school u did and the University that offered you an admission with such a terrible in English!!(Missile) grin
'Na because of people you na im dem talk say our education system don dabaru finish!!'

U should have watched urs too grin

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Nigerian Man Need Adivce (help) / Please Help O: I Love This Babe But She No Longer Picks My Calls? / Blackberry Naija Group.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.