Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? (21425 Views)

Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / Where Are They? Peter Okoye Wants STYL Plus Back / Styl-Plus: Is Zeal Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by jereal(m): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
Yomieluv: Their style of music is not relevant to the modern day dancehall party jamz. I think naija people kind of like music with nonsense lyrics. And the emergence of new artist like wizzy,davido etc,finally put a nail t their coffin. I pray they can ressurrect with a new hit.

not every Nigerian digs those kinda songs(party songs)...
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by PaulJohn1: 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2012
ogbeche77: Obama campaign manager
grin grin
I don tire for Nairalanders
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by Shaw007(m): 11:05pm On Oct 04, 2012
I'm still much of the old school R'kelly whitney houston kinda music,much better than the noise with rythm we hear these days. . .but unfortunately Naija has moved on and dumped the Good old ways. . .i really hope they spring back,though. . .i really do

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by Israel5(m): 11:07pm On Oct 04, 2012
peckers: i think they too need to depart just like plantashaun boys, MOHIT crew and KC&presh or else nothing for them, i no wetin dey do them na guiness book of record dem wan break by not splitting.... grin grin grin grin
i fink sum1 should cal his thoughts 2 order here. styl plus crew is very much alive nd together..i fink u r eligible enof 2 knw wats 'lay low' ..dey(tunde) gats face deir profession 4 a while abroad..d odas n abj wif family
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2012
There's something off about those guys.
Not only do I find their songs cheesy. It also looks like they were forced into the studio to sing some karaoke-styl-sing-along-type-of-music and then pushed into a rolling camera.

Those guys will do well in a bank - fidelity bank
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2012
ZEAL ONYECHEME is my man anytime anyday! I remember when I see him on TV eh.....the guy dey make me kolo till tomorrow.I wonder where he is now.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by CzarChris(m): 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2012
In the insane Nigerian music world of terry g, psquare, timaya(though dat shake bum bum video was priceless grin )e.t.c, styl plus was lyk an oasis. Guys make una try come back, i'm seriously awaiting ur next hit. I've still got ima, olufumi, call your name and imagin that on my replay playlist.
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by sapien(m): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2012
jereal: they had reasonable lyrics, delivered excellently and they actually knew how to sing...
I also credit them with revolutionalizing Nigerian music videos...
why they vanished into thin air still remains a mystery to me...they simply left us with 'artists' who scream gibberish into the microphone and claim to be great musicians...!!!

styl plus where art thou...?!sad
They left us with wack artistes like Terry Ganger,Timaya Madness,Davido(turtleface) Arrogance,D'prince Wack,Sauce kid clueless etc.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by dabrake(m): 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
OMO IBO: There's something off about those guys.
Not only do I find their songs cheesy. It also looks like they were forced into the studio to sing some karaoke-styl-sing-along-type-of-music and then pushed into a rolling camera.

Those guys will do well in a bank - fidelity bank
still better than the whacks in our industry.
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by peckers: 11:28pm On Oct 04, 2012
Isra-el:
i fink sum1 should cal his thoughts 2 order here. styl plus crew is very much alive nd together..i fink u r eligible enof 2 knw wats 'lay low' ..dey(tunde) gats face deir profession 4 a while abroad..d odas n abj wif family
bros this thing na nature you no fit cheat am, once you are good you are good, split is the only thing they need, joining themselves together no dey bring any sweet music again
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by Martins4us(m): 11:36pm On Oct 04, 2012
[center][/center]Imagine that !
Afi gba †̥ se dan dan pe kose mo
Imagine that
Pelu gbogbo ife ti mo ti fifun
Imagine that
Ki lo fe ko sele simi toba lo
Imagine that
Imaagine that
Imagine that
miss those guys no βε̲̣̣̣̥ small........

But †̥ βε̲̣̣̣̥ candid, a group of three as musicians is not really easy †̥ keep up. Only God knows ђã†̥ happened †̥ the group.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by martyns303(m): 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2012
gush these guys were good, Runaway was my fav, "if i could pick a day to runaway, i'll surely pick a sunday... and the reason i need the angels to talk to you for me is that ur my angel and maybe u'll understand the angels when they tell you how i feel...." Damn!

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
berem: ZEAL is my man anytime anyday! I remember when I see him on TV eh.....the guy dey make me kolo till tomorrow.I wonder where he is now.
Mine was Shifi. That guy used to make me go nuts.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Oct 04, 2012
jereal:

yes,I agree with you. If all nigerian were like me,artist like Terry G,damoche etc will never sell a single copy of their cds,but it amazes me when lyrical nonsense artist are even the spotlite in a major event show.
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2012
Those guys even nearly caused a rift between my ex and I,as in she always melt when she see the one with a beard,holding on to the pillow. I've forgotten his name.. I com dey like beef the guy,wheneva I see him on tv.
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by chucky234(m): 11:52pm On Oct 04, 2012
Willzkid: When I see the likes of Dbanj,Davido and Psquare gain so much relevance by spewing trash, the thing dey pain me...styl plus why did you do this to me? After making me believe so much, una just fall my hand disappear like dat...why, why, why?
I can't wait to have this guys in the limelight again but they realy need to step up in branding and marketing, and stick to their strength
I saw a video of one lady who featured shifi and for a moment I thought they have finally gone solo...thank God they are still together
PSquare spew trash? Haba bros take am easy na
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by megxo(m): 11:54pm On Oct 04, 2012
De're in abuja flexin......
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by chucky234(m): 12:03am On Oct 05, 2012
martyns303: gush these guys were good, Runaway was my fav, "if i could pick a day to runaway, i'll surely pick a sunday... and the reason i need the angels to talk to you for me is that ur my angel and maybe u'll understand the angels when they tell you how i feel...." Damn!
The reason I need the angels to talk to you for me
Is that you are my angel,so maybe you will understand the angels
When they tell you how I feel
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by lafuria1(m): 12:05am On Oct 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by chucky234(m): 12:06am On Oct 05, 2012
berem: ZEAL ONYECHEME is my man anytime anyday! I remember when I see him on TV eh.....the guy dey make me kolo till tomorrow.I wonder where he is now.
Hmmm you don't start with your fantasies,if konji hold you no say I no warn you oooo
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by vislabraye(m): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2012
They need to rebrand. They're cool just like Dare Artalade. They just need to put up some heat so they could fit into the Nigerian system.
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by frainc(m): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2012
call d number bellow for connection.
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by Gee001: 12:24am On Oct 05, 2012
Yomieluv: Those guys even nearly caused a rift between my ex and I,as in she always melt when she see the one with a beard,holding on to the pillow. I've forgotten his name.. I com dey like beef the guy,wheneva I see him on tv.
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by Gee001: 12:27am On Oct 05, 2012
Yomieluv: Those guys even nearly caused a rift between my ex and I,as in she always melt when she see the one with a beard,holding on to the pillow. I've forgotten his name.. I com dey like beef the guy,wheneva I see him on tv.
lwkmd. So sori bt d guy or rather those guys fine wella. Pls Styl+ come back...
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 12:41am On Oct 05, 2012
I also think about them sometimes. Whatever happened to those guys?? I miss them embarassed

#TEAM ZEAL all da wayy grin grin
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by aieromon(m): 12:43am On Oct 05, 2012
I think they shot themselves in the foot by not relocating to Lagos.
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by chykmoni(m): 1:05am On Oct 05, 2012
Those guyz really made my high school high.
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by chykmoni(m): 1:08am On Oct 05, 2012
jereal:

their lyrics were superb compared 2 wat we av 2day.....u must chop my money*10
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by josh24(m): 1:14am On Oct 05, 2012
abeg.....waiting fot the garri comment.....
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 05, 2012
josh24: abeg.....waiting fot the garri comment.....
The garri squad is dead so get over it.
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by QueenAw(f): 1:52am On Oct 05, 2012
Best wishes to em!
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by nlofficial(m): 1:54am On Oct 05, 2012
[size=15pt]I just sharply downloaded Olufunmi, Call My Name and Runaway. Those guys need to quit Abuja and come mingle with the rest in Lagos.

Abuja is for politicians! They are just too stubborn. [/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Beauty Queen & Model, Joy Omoge Celebrates Birthday With Pool Party (Video) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother / Angelina Jolie Or Jenifer Aniston: Who Is Da Bomb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.