Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? (21423 Views)

Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / Where Are They? Peter Okoye Wants STYL Plus Back / Styl-Plus: Is Zeal Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by Kingsley121(m): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2012
switnjl: I really love the styl plus crew, but for some time now I haven't been hearing from them. I miss their songs so much.
olufumi
call my name
agba something ( I mean de one with the woman at the eatry with de long queue and the police man where they sing about needing help because they can't eat their mother or girlfriends food anymore.)
any way, can anyone pls translate the chorus on olufumi for me? thanks
I really love them a lot, but we should know that Nigerians don't listen to music like theirs anymore, Nigerians just want anything they could dance to, even if they have bad lyrics, those guys revolutionised music in Nigeria. I love you styl plus, a die hard fan
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by Reference(m): 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2012
Yomieluv: yes,I agree with you. If all nigerian were like me,artist like Terry G,damoche etc will never sell a single copy of their cds,but it amazes me when lyrical nonsense artist are even the spotlite in a major event show.

angry Really annoying. Its like folks don't write music anymore. Just wake up in the morning and start yapping 'Your waist, your waist, all I want is your waist...'

What the hell is that and Kenny relentlessly rams that down our throat on Raypower. What the...
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by mickypounds(m): 7:37am On Oct 06, 2012
Just can't figure out y wizkid is so heartless n inhuman......sharat 2 ma man PHENOM(knight house general)#respect d army
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by b0y(m): 8:44am On Oct 06, 2012
mickypounds: Just can't figure out y wizkid is so heartless n inhuman......sharat 2 ma man PHENOM(knight house general)#respect d army
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by since1914(m): 9:31am On Oct 06, 2012
I ran into Shifi, not too long ago at Ceddi Plaza in Abuja...very nice guy. I even reminded him of an interview we had with his group for our campus based magazine in Jos in their early days and he still remembers it vividly. I also asked after his peers and he said they are all doing fine. Great group they were in their in their prime. They were managed by two brothers then...the Ukpong brothers I think. T-jazz and his brother.
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by DCONE1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2012
Their new song ALIVE is blazing hott...always love their song...bigg u 2 them...
Re: What Happened To Styl Plus Crew? by Naijalifeusa(f): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
switnjl:
I really love the styl plus crew, but for some time now I haven't been hearing from them. I miss their songs so much.
olufumi
call my name
agba something ( I mean de one with the woman at the eatry with de long queue and the police man where they sing about needing help because they can't eat their mother or girlfriends food anymore.)
any way, can anyone pls translate the chorus on olufumi for me? thanks
Tunde is now a solo artist
check out his interview on Naijalife Magazine and listen to his new music too
http://naijalifethings.com/news/?p=3531

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo And Wife, Adaeze Celebrate Their Son As He Turns Two Years Old / Beauty Queen & Model, Joy Omoge Celebrates Birthday With Pool Party (Video) / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Pictured With Her Beautiful Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.