Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra (9585 Views)

Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki / Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi / Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by Crayola1: 5:31pm On Sep 06, 2012
ZUBY77:

You think they consider that? The only thing in their mind is always money.

At least money is useful how has having a brain fed on a diet of tribalism worked for you cheesy
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by DisGuy: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
onye_ngbu*:
That guy had it coming.
You cannot just kidnap an igwe in the caliber of Arthur Eze's brother and get away with it.
Imagine those guys even starved and regularly beat up the old man. I wish the governor will arrest all their neighbours too for keeping silent for so long.

daft thinking

How do you know somene living next to you is a kidnapper? especially in country where having prison like fences is cool
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by bittyend(m): 5:34pm On Sep 06, 2012
@Crayola1

you're the biggest tribalist on nl, you sure do need a big black dyck in ya mouth to shut you up. cheesy
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by ZUBY77(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2012
Crayola1:

At least money is useful how has having a brain fed on a diet of tribalism worked for you cheesy

I am not being tribalistic. I am being truthful.
Abu m onye Igbo. Nkebu eziokwu bu na umunne anyi ndi anambra anaghi eme ofuma. Oburu na anyi ga akwusi ajo ihe, anyi ga ebido na ulo.

I am a full Igbo man and i believe that we must start from home if we want to stop evil.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by bittyend(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2012
But why are Igbos from Anambra the most vicious Igbos?

All my Igbo friends always tell me never to do business with Anambra people. undecided
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by Crayola1: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2012
bittyend: @Crayola1

you're the biggest tribalist on nl, you sure do need a big black dyck in ya mouth to shut you up. cheesy

Coming from the tribalism benchwarmer.
No I think you might need it more than me, be the first useful thing your mouth has done.
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by bittyend(m): 5:42pm On Sep 06, 2012
Not making it up, most of my Igbo friends have warned me about Anambra Igbos(not that I know the difference btw all Igbos). They told me that, Anambra Igbos are arrogant and vicious, and that they're the ones that gave Igbos a bad name.

How can I differentiate btw an Anambra Igbo from other Igbos?
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by bittyend(m): 5:44pm On Sep 06, 2012
Crayola1:

Coming from the tribalism benchwarmer.
No I think you might need it more than me, be the first useful thing your mouth has done.

Stop living in denial, all you ever do is talk about tribe. At least I post on other topics that has nothing to do with with tribe, but all your posts are tribal/ethnocentric posts smh.

Mine is just banter, but you took tribalism to the next level. cheesy
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by bittyend(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
crayola1 has 444posts and every single one of her posts is about tribe. You live, breath, eat, sleep, and drink tribalism. cheesy
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by Crayola1: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
bittyend:

Stop living in denial, all you ever do is talk about tribe. At least I post on other topics that has nothing to do with with tribe, but all your posts are tribal/ethnocentric posts smh.

Mine is just banter, but you took tribalism to the next level. cheesy

Yeah I hear you. Willing to post your posts for all to see
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by Crayola1: 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
bittyend: crayola1 has 444posts and every single one of her posts is about tribe. You live, breath, eat, sleep, and drink tribalism. cheesy

Yes, Ive said one group is better than the other like you do?

Or post stereotypes about different groups
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by bittyend(m): 5:51pm On Sep 06, 2012
Crayola1:

Yeah I hear you. Willing to post your posts for all to see

A quick look at my post history is enough to prove that. I'll never throw a stone and hide my hand, check my signature. cheesy
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by bittyend(m): 5:54pm On Sep 06, 2012
Crayola1:
Yes, Ive said one group is better than the other like you do?

Or post stereotypes about different groups

But do you see me on every ethnocentric thread like you do? I do chip in a couple of jokes once in while and get involved in the banter, but it's nothing serious with me, unlike you. I'm everywhere but you're stuck on ethnocentric threads. cheesy
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by Crayola1: 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
bittyend:

But do you see me on every ethnocentric thread like you do? I do chip in a couple of jokes once in while and get involved in the banter, but it's nothing serious with me, unlike you. I'm everywhere but you're stuck on ethnocentric threads. cheesy

A thread about Nigerian women is ethnocentric lol
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by bittyend(m): 5:57pm On Sep 06, 2012
Crayola1:

A thread about Nigerian women is ethnocentric lol

You probably slept on the right side of your bed the night before you created that thread. But what happened the next day? Your guess is as good as mine. cheesy
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by Nightshift(m): 5:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
Evil is everywhere in Nigeria . We need to re-evaluate our values in Igboland. The old saying in Igboland (ezi afa ka ego), seems to have been forgotten by most Ndigbo. We need to show more love to our fellow Ndigbo. With all the Igbo-on- Igbo hates, i personally find it difficult to believe that we have something in common with the Jews. Ndigbo needs a new orientation in social values as well .
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by Crayola1: 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2012
bittyend:

You probably slept on the right side of your bed the night before you created that thread. But what happened the next day? Your guess is as good as mine. cheesy

If you go different threads and still act tribalistic is still the same thing, which you do all the time.

A thread could be about the weather and you'll somehow find a way to add tribalism to it cheesy

A thread about soccer, youll find a way to insert tribe cheesy

If a thread was about a ham sandwich and a bag of chips you will find away to tribalize that too cheesy

I've never seen you in a thread where tribe was not the content of your posts lmao
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by bittyend(m): 6:03pm On Sep 06, 2012
Crayola1:
If you go different threads and still act tribalistic is still the same thing, which you do all the time.

A thread could be about the weather and you'll somehow find a way to add tribalism to it cheesy

You've vindicated me by yourself. Act tribalistic is different from being tribalistic, note the difference. tongue

That's why all these Igbo girls love me. cheesy
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by bittyend(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2012
Crayola1:

A thread about soccer, youll find a way to insert tribe cheesy

If a thread was about a ham sandwich and a bag of chips you will find away to tribalize that too cheesy

I've never seen you in a thread where tribe was not the content of your posts lmao

Can you show me proofs?
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by Crayola1: 6:06pm On Sep 06, 2012
I need to show proof lol whatelse are you known for?
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by bittyend(m): 6:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
I'm known for being bittyend of narnia, check the profile. cheesy
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 06, 2012
ZUBY77:

I am not being tribalistic. I am being truthful.
Abu m onye Igbo. Nkebu eziokwu bu na umunne anyi ndi anambra anaghi eme ofuma. Oburu na anyi ga akwusi ajo ihe, anyi ga ebido na ulo.

I am a full Igbo man and i believe that we must start from home if we want to stop evil.

you are the biggest fool in igboland
so it is here that you will address whatever is your personal issues
anumanu
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by wirewire(m): 6:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
bittyend: Not making it up, most of my Igbo friends have warned me about Anambra Igbos(not that I know the difference btw all Igbos). They told me that, Anambra Igbos are arrogant and vicious, and that they're the ones that gave Igbos a bad name.

How can I differentiate btw an Anambra Igbo from other Igbos?
you can identify them by tieing a rope round your neck,climb to a three storey building and jump down from dia. then you will be directed to the answer. fool.
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by ZUBY77(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2012
re@lchange:

so it is here that you will address whatever is your personal issues
anumanu

Oh No. Your Anambra people said that they are different from other Igbos. So lets treat them differently. They are arrogant and because one of them wrote a book called 'Things fall apart', they claim to be the most intelligent among Igbos and Nigerians.

Well if they do something bad like they always do, we have no option than to point it out. It is effective because you people are crying and cursing.

- no disrespect intended against Achebe-
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
ZUBY77:

Oh No. Your Anambra people said that they are different from other Igbos. So lets treat them differently. They are arrogant and because one of them wrote a book called 'Things fall apart', they claim to be the most intelligent among Igbos and Nigerians.

Well if they do something bad like they always do, we have no option than to point it out. It is effective because you people are crying and cursing.

- no disrespect intended against Achebe-

i repeat
because you don't know that only a fool fight everybody with the same measure of vigor
can you honestly say that anambra people are your enemy in nigeria, in any way, shape or form?
ewu.
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by Nobody: 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
@ZUBY77

it because of idiotsd like your that other people in nigeria insult ndigbo in nigeria
i wish that enugu people will bullboze houses belonging to idiots like you
because you create bigger problems than kidnappers
anumanu
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by ZUBY77(m): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
re@lchange:
@ZUBY77

it because of idiotsd like your that other people in nigeria insult ndigbo in nigeria
i wish that enugu people will bullboze houses belonging to idiots like you
because you create bigger problems than kidnappers
anumanu

I dont know your definition of insult but you have been insulting me here for saying the truth. If anybody insult you because of a crime you commit repeatedly, then you deserve the insult.

Find out their own crimes and insult them too.
Quit your ranting about others, the war ended a long time ago. We are Nigeria now until we have our sovereign Biafra. Therefore, if an Igbo man commits any crime, i will condemn it publicly.
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2012
ZUBY77:

I dont know your definition of insult but you have been insulting me here for saying the truth. If anybody insult you because of a crime you commit repeatedly, then you deserve the insult.

Find out their own crimes and insult them too.
Quit your ranting about others, the war ended a long time ago. We are Nigeria now until we have our sovereign Biafra. Therefore, if an Igbo man commits any crime, i will condemn it publicly.

you have been insulting the whole of igboland with your open stupidity
for years, overwhelming majority of armed robbers in onitsha
were from enugu state
did that make us call enugu people armed robbers?
no, because how can a few people tarnish a whole state?
even this kidnapping thing is happening everywhere in nigeria
why should a man from enugu state single anambra out?
worse still, why come here to hang anambra state
do you think you will escape the tarnish(if you are igbo)?

it is very hard not to think that your brains is made up of sand
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by Yeske2(m): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2012
Crayola1:

I tire o
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by ZUBY77(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
re@lchange:

you have been insulting the whole of igboland with your open stupidity
for years, overwhelming majority of armed robbers in onitsha
were from enugu state
did that make us call enugu people armed robbers?
no, because how can a few people tarnish a whole state?
even this kidnapping thing is happening everywhere in nigeria
why should a man from enugu state single anambra out?
worse still, why come here to hang anambra state
do you think you will escape the tarnish(if you are igbo)?

it is very hard not to think that your brains is made up of sand

You are the stup1d anumanu here.
I guess the kidnapper from Ekwusigo, who can boast of more guns than Onitsha Barracks is from Enugu.
You bigots are always ready to blame others for your crimes.
Can you show me any proof that Enugu people commit crimes in your state?
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2012
ZUBY77:

I guess the kidnapper from Ekwusigo, who can boast of more guns than Onitsha Barracks is from Enugu.

you know what dude
engaging you in a sane conversation would be really hard
i don't want to play your idiotic games, but everyone who has ever been to anambra state knows that
for years wawa people were heavily involved in armed robbery in onitsha
another fact is that anambra state has more enugu residents than enugu state has anambra residents
go do your research
i'm only embarassed becuase non-igbos here will be smilling
because of what anumanu like you started
ewu ofia
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by nku5: 7:21pm On Sep 06, 2012
Nwanne e ge nye ndi iberibe ife fa ge ji ko ndi igbo onu. O zugo

ZUBY77:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Leaders Shun Nigeria: As President Buhari Addresses Empty Seats / Breaking News - Ekiti Decides -PDP massively winning / Enugu LGA Elections: PDP Wins All 17 Chairman And 260 Councillor Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.