Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra (9583 Views)

Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki / Military Releases Pictures Of Battle Against Boko Haram In Gombi / Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by frank4ryl(m): 7:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
Nice job Gov, P. Obi.
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by ZUBY77(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2012
re@lchange:

you know what dude
engaging you in a sane conversation would be really hard
i don't want to play your idiotic games, but everyone who has ever been to anambra state knows that
for years wawa people were heavily involved in armed robbery in onitsha
another fact is that anambra state has more enugu residents than enugu state has anambra residents
go do your research
i'm only embarassed becuase non-igbos here will be smilling
because of what anumanu like you started
ewu ofia

You think you are smart right?
If i agree that it is only the Enugu people that commit crimes in Anambra, you will feel alright.
And simply because Enugu have more of her indegines in Anambra than the other way round makes them the criminals. I Ask you again
Who Kidnapped the Igwe of Ukpo?
Who was arrested with enough weapons to start a small war in Oraifite? Nuclear armed robbers.

Where did Enugu people come into this?

Anambra state have more of its people in Lagos than the other way round. You fool, does that mean that Anambra people commit the crimes in Lagos?
I ask you
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by ZUBY77(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2012
nku5: Nwanne e ge nye ndi iberibe ife fa ge ji ko ndi igbo onu. O zugo

Iwe ewela gi nwanne. Mgbe obula ihe ojoo mere na Anambra, ha agbakota onu si na obu ndi Wawa mere ya.
I want to start giving them back what they deserve, however they want it.
Atleast they cant kidnap me through my IP Address.
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
ZUBY77:

You think you are smart right?
If i agree that it is only the Enugu people that commit crimes in Anambra, you will feel alright.
And simply because Enugu have more of her indegines in Anambra than the other way round makes them the criminals. I Ask you again
Who Kidnapped the Igwe of Ukpo?
Who was arrested with enough weapons to start a small war in Oraifite? Nuclear armed robbers.

Where did Enugu people come into this?

Anambra state have more of its people in Lagos than the other way round. You fool, does that mean that Anambra people commit the crimes in Lagos?
I ask you

kidnappers work in gangs
only idiots like you would not know that
members can be from anywhere in nigeria
the crime persist mainly because the offenders operate out of state
the guy caught may even be just a mere arms lender who lends arms to thieves and kidnappers
until police say otherwise
we don't know

the point i made about wawa armed robbers in onitsha for many years still stand
ewu
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by ZUBY77(m): 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2012
re@lchange:

kidnappers work in gangs
only idiots like you would not know that
members can be from anywhere in nigeria
the crime persist mainly because the offenders operate out of state
the guy caught may even be just a mere arms lender who lends arms to thieves and kidnappers
until police say otherwise
we don't know

the point i made about wawa armed robbers in onitsha for many years still stand
ewu

Anambra gangs dont welcome others. I know them inside out.

Do you know the reason why 95percent of Igbos in Aspamda and Balogun Market in Lagos are from Anambra state?
Simply because they started the trading in those markets and refused to bring others in. It is the same in Idumota, Alaba and Computer Village and Ladipo. They kill you if you are from another state and start making money. We know you very well.

In Amsterdam, 95percent of Igbo cocain dealers are from Anambra state. As a matter of fact, 40percent are from Nanka in Anambra state. If you go close to where they are talking, they just stop talking. All they do is boast and brag. They hardly allow other Igbos to do anything there.
I did a documentary about their style of living there and excluded the businesses they do for security reasons.

In Berlin, Madrid and Vienna, its the same story.
Dig online, use google search. Check for four Nigerians who jumped from tenth floor of Kikkenstein building in Bijlmer Amsterdam south in 2009, Four of them are from Anambra state. Three died. Two instantly. Three from Nnewi and one from Nanka. I was there with a lot of other igbos that morning. I petitioned the Netherlands Police for breaking into their apartment forcefully even though i knew what happened. You see, i defend my people abroad but i cant do tge same here at home.
So Mr. Realchange, Is it only in armed robbery that your people open the membership gate for others?

1 Like

Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 06, 2012
ZUBY77:

Anambra gangs dont welcome others. I know them inside out.

Do you know the reason why 95percent of Igbos in Aspamda and Balogun Market in Lagos are from Anambra state?
Simply because they started the trading in those markets and refused to bring others in. It is the same in Idumota, Alaba and Computer Village and Ladipo. They kill you if you are from another state and start making money. We know you very well.

In Amsterdam, 95percent of Igbo cocain dealers are from Anambra state. As a matter of fact, 40percent are from Nanka in Anambra state. .If you go close to where they are talking, they just stop talking. All they do is boast and brag. They hardly allow other Igbos to do anything there.
I did a documentary about their style of living there and excluded the busnesses they do for security reasons.

So Mr. Realchange, Is it only in armed robbery that your people open the membership gate for others?

you are basically telling us that you are a criminal by trade shocked
dude your brain needs to be rewired. sad
so because anambra people dominate trading, you now surmise that they also dominate the underworld?
i think your inferiority complex oozes forth

2 Likes

Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 06, 2012
i shudder at this level of inferiority complex coming from a supposed igbo
na wa
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by ZUBY77(m): 8:08pm On Sep 06, 2012
re@lchange:

you are basically telling us that you are a criminal by trade shocked
dude your brain needs to be rewired. sad
so because anambra people dominate trading, you now surmise that they also dominate the underworld?
i think your inferiority complex oozes forth

My question again,

Since they dont allow other Igbos in their legal businesses, what makes you think they will allow them to become members of their criminal gangs?
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by asha80(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
me thinks most of these kidnappers were former political thugs abandoned by politicians and having guns with them decided to enter this nonsense.
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by Afam4eva(m): 8:10pm On Sep 06, 2012
ZUBY77:

My question again,

Since they dont allow other Igbos in their legal businesses, what makes you think they will allow them to become members of their criminal gangs?
Nna ozugo biko. The fact that people like Chino insult other Igbos does not mean you should take it out on Ndi Anambra nile. Btw, i'm from Enugu just like you.
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by FSU: 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2012
re@lchange:
i shudder at this level of inferiority complex coming from a supposed igbo
na wa

You really should stop sounding as though you are defending Anambra criminals. There are Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani etc criminals. But Anambra criminals take theirs to the next level. Zubby777 is correct that most Igbo criminals, at least those outside Nigeria, are Anambra people. Personally, I love Anambra and have many friends from there. I talk to them about this to their faces that their criminal brothers are the ones ruining Igbo image abroad. Yes, Anambra people, and to a leser extent Orlu people, are the ones ruining Igbo image abroad. Interestingly, Anambra people and Imo people are the most ones who make Igbo thick. Without them, Igboland is faced with the drabness of Igbos from Enugu, Abia and, especially, Ebonyi. I guess you get them humans good and bad. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am from Igboland and I approve this message
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by FSU: 8:18pm On Sep 06, 2012
asha 80: me thinks most of these kidnappers were former political thugs abandoned by politicians and having guns with them decided to enter this nonsense.
Not true. They are former regular people who have just acquired new skills and trust an Igbo man to take things, good and bad, to the next level. I propose that they are shot without trial. The thing has become unacceptable.
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by ZUBY77(m): 8:20pm On Sep 06, 2012
afam4eva:
Nna ozugo biko. The fact that people like Chino insult other Igbos does not mean you should take it out on Ndi Anambra nile. Btw, i'm from Enugu just like you.

OK Afam.
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by asha80(m): 8:22pm On Sep 06, 2012
FSU:
Not true. They are former regular people who have just acquired new skills and trust an Igbo man to take things, good and bad, to the next level. I propose that they are shot without trial. The thing has become unacceptable.

i have always had this belief that our people are the type of human beings that have to be 'guided'.with this 'guidance' they can be unstoppable in any positive path they follow but if left to their foibles can be quite dangerous.
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by FSU: 8:30pm On Sep 06, 2012
asha 80:

i have always had this belief that our people are the type of human beings that have to be 'guided'.with this 'guidance' they can be unstoppable in any positive path they follow but if left to their foibles can be quite dangerous.

I agree with you. Parental and peer influence is not helping matters too. Some of our parents (not all) have become so obsessed with material things that they persuade their kids to go out there and make money like the son of Mazi Obi. They fail or deliberately refuse to note that Mazi Obi's son might have done illegal stuff to make his money. So some, not ALL, youths are faced with peer and parental pressure to make it or die trying.
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by asha80(m): 8:32pm On Sep 06, 2012
FSU:

I agree with you. Parental and peer influence is not helping matters too. Some of our parents (not all) have become so obsessed with material things that they persuade their kids to go out there and make money like the son of Mazi Obi. They fail or deliberately refuse to note that Mazi Obi's son might have done illegal stuff to make his money. So some, not ALL, youths are faced with peer and parental pressure to make it or die trying.

yea you are quite right.
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by zibe(m): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2012
ZUBY77:

OK Afam.

The fact remains that you're an Igbo person, and when it all boils down to the war against various tribes, no other tribe would hide you, all cos you claim that Anambra people are the worst Igbos;except of course you choose to identify with another tribe and forget Igbo totally. I wonder what you would have said if Anambra and Enugu were still same state. Crimes happen everywhere...and the fact remains that Igbos are generally considered money-conscious. Today it is Anambra in such negative spotlight, tomorrow it could be Enugu. Obviously you have personal beef with Anambra people, cos I don't think you said the same thing when Abia was rampant with kidnappings.
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by ojiofogana: 8:53pm On Sep 06, 2012
zibe:

The fact remains that you're an Igbo person, and when it all boils down to the war against various tribes, no other tribe would hide you, all cos you claim that Anambra people are the worst Igbos;except of course you choose to identify with another tribe and forget Igbo totally. I wonder what you would have said if Anambra and Enugu were still same state. Crimes happen everywhere...and the fact remains that Igbos are generally considered money-conscious. Today it is Anambra in such negative spotlight, tomorrow it could be Enugu. Obviously you have personal beef with Anambra people, cos I don't think you said the same thing when Abia was rampant with kidnappings.

nke bu eziokwu
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by deshclones(m): 9:19pm On Sep 06, 2012
ZUBY..ihere gi na-eme m....you are a clear agafu..lost soul..keep denigrating your own people...no wonder Biafra is still a mirage...it is people like you that give the amala people leverage to insult a whole tribe...tufia....

Btwn...still don't understand why the rest of ndigbo are always afraid and jealous of the enterprising nature and academic prowess of the average Anambra man??why??
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by achi4u(m): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2012
I was in Anambra today and the security was somthing else.
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by ojiofogana: 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2012
achi4u: I was in Anambra today and the security was somthing else.

good
we need security, wouldn't you say?
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by asha80(m): 9:28pm On Sep 06, 2012
achi4u: I was in Anambra today and the security was somthing else.

explain?
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by adaifeoma(f): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2012
Kudos to our dear gov.nwayo nwayo ife nile ga adicha mma
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by Mandelaguy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 06, 2012
This guy was known in Umuahia as Akotto. You will never suspect how vicious he is,but I knew there was something sinister about him, someone who cannot meet your eye balls,almost whispers and acts secretive. You need to see what happened today at my estate,we thought it was second world war approaching,when military and police stormed with him already arrested and they cut off his ears and made him chew it. Kai! Take no body for granted o. This na guy wey I fit slap,trample sef....before now, I for don hear am.
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by achi4u(m): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
asha 80:

explain?
That from Awka to Adazi-enu where I went to,alot of police patrol team were seen in all the major road and the local vigilante group were also armed to the teeth.

My brother fear catch me o!cheesy
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by asha80(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
Mandelaguy: This guy was known in Umuahia as Akotto. You will never suspect how vicious he is,but I knew there was something sinister about him, someone who cannot meet your eye balls,almost whispers and acts secretive. You need to see what happened today at my estate,we thought it was second world war approaching,when military and police stormed with him already arrested and they cut off his ears and made him chew it. Kai! Take no body for granted o. This na guy wey I fit slap,trample sef....before now, I for don hear am.

i guess they came to close down the so called hotel he has in umuahia?

that was harsh by the security guys but then these kidnappers are vicious.
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by achi4u(m): 9:49pm On Sep 06, 2012
ojiofogana:

good
we need security, wouldn't you say?
nwanne ojiofogana
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by asha80(m): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2012
achi4u: That from Awka to Adazi-enu where I went to,alot of police patrol team were seen in all the major road and the local vigilante group were also armed to the teeth.

maybe it is needed because these kidnappers are getting stupid.
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by ojiofogana: 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2012
achi4u: That from Awka to Adazi-enu where I went to,alot of police patrol team were seen in all the major road and the local vigilante group were also armed to the teeth.

i think they are on operation today just because of this guy
the problem is that the kidnappers will run away to other states
only to return when everything cools down
to continue their trade
this is part of why we need state police
and we need it desperately
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by achi4u(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2012
asha 80:

maybe it is needed because these kidnappers are getting stupid.
if the gov continues these way within a short time all will be well.
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by ojiofogana: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2012
achi4u: if the gov continues these way within a short time all will be well.
my bros without state police
all these are only temporary
Re: Obi Launches Battle Against Kidnapping In Anambra by abifoluwa: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2012
Dude is that a RPG? if so they must have a very rich boss cause no kidnappers who have these kind of gone and release their suspect after receiving a looping sum of #750 credit. it is either they have a connection with a business man cause i see no way how they funded this. the govt shouldnt let him die o. take him to prison, and extort information from him everytime. i hope they get this right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reverend Sister Takes Off Her Veil To Be Called To Bar / Bode George: Throwing PDP Presidential Ticket Open Will Be A Mistake / Atedo Peterside & Ben Bruce Appointed By Newly Sworn-in Bayelsa Gov Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.