Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:54 PM

Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself (20021 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by straneur(m): 9:59am On Sep 10, 2012
Yes, you can operate an unverified Paypal but you can't transact more than $1500 with it. That is its limit.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2012
Better answer for having an unverified PayPal account is below here.
legalwealth: Yes!unverified PayPal account is okay but don't do it with USA verified PayPal account and if at all you will,you must strict to some main tips of operating it else if there is mistake,you will be confronted with lots of resolution to resolve for your account to be removed of limit but you can do that with other PayPal accounts of other countries e.g the four out of the five countries that I mentioned and escape it through if at all you make mistake.Gbam! !!

With other country unverified PayPal,you will have $1,000 sending limit i.e you can only send total of $1,000 with it while that of USA is $500 Monthly limit which means that you can only send maximum total of $500 in a month.

Another thing that is obvious is that you cannot make payment for things online with an unverified account because the bank or card that you've linked to your account will be used to identify and validate your payment by the payment processor but you can send payment or cash from it to another paypal account.

As a matter of fact,I helped a facebook fan and friend of mine who happened to be a secondary school student who is a client of mine [owns www.2gohotwealth.tk ]
that normally makes money into his PayPal account by mere chatting on 2go with friends to open and managed an unverified PayPal account though we will talk more about how to make money into Paypal after these guides which I helped him to withdraw over $700 succesfully from it between the last 2 months and it is still working fine which depicts that you too can operate an unverified PayPal successfully pending the main time.OK?

Note that to send payment or cash is different from to make payment.OK?
Understood?

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 2:27pm On Sep 10, 2012
I only know that of $1,000 limit for non european PayPal and
$500 monthly limit for USA PayPal.

straneur: Yes, you can operate an unverified Paypal but you can't transact more than $1500 with it. That is its limit.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2012
I believe that you've chosen any one of the 5 countries PayPal that you want to use?
If yes,here are what you need next

1.A Liberty Reserve account loaded with at least $11 or at most $15.

2.A VPN for that country
You can get a VPN for $10 monthly at hidemyass and other VPN providers but just make sure that you make your research very well about the one you've chosen to use as that will determine much of your success of running PayPal or can pay for a year with them once which amounts to like $120 a year

OR

Some special 3 different types of VPN which are that of N6,500 for a year,
$100 for a year or $150 for 2 years,$70 for a year but the 1st 2 are better than the third one.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 10:40am On Sep 11, 2012
In continuation,
Also note that the 1st two work for any country PayPal and you can operate two PayPal accounts of different countries be it that of USA and any other one out of the 5 I listed above without affecting each other eventhough if one is having problem of limitation as the other one will still be working fine unlike that one from hidemyass and other VPN providers.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 10:41am On Sep 11, 2012
You need to use the VPN location ip that correspond with the country PayPal that you want to open i.e you must buy a China VPN if you want to open chinese PayPal account.
I will talk more about the 3rd one in my next update.

Thirdly:A fresh/new gmail Account i.e open a new gmail account that will correspond to the name that you want to use with your paypal and plz note that you must not use name or gmail name that relate to a limited account of yours before and it is always better to use your real name.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by 2sexy(m): 11:25am On Sep 11, 2012
Leggy, how far?
I know one can operate an unverified paypal. So basically, you mean one can receive and send money with an unverified paypal, right? So which are the countries that allow $1000 limit / month for an unverified paypal?

Na where that guy for c $1500 limiti for onvaryfight puaypalz lol?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
I'm cool oh at 2sexy and you?
Thanks for the other day as well.

Those 5 countries I mentioned above especially UAE support $1,000 limit and you can send and receive money with an unverified PayPal as I normally do and many lastest transaction sum of cash with an unverified PayPal is $727 and it was dem successful and I will be receiving $260 into it by next month after which I will verify it after withdrawing it as it is almost hitting $1,000 limit that way.OK?

2sexy: Leggy, how far?
I know one can operate an unverified paypal. So basically, you mean one can receive and send money with an unverified paypal, right? So which are the countries that allow $1000 limit / month for an unverified paypal?

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 3:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
Concerning that pal talking about $1,500,

It's obvious that he his not practical with PayPal though basing on theory and that theory he gave at the beginning is not that efficient and it's is meant to remove USA PayPal $500 monthly withdrawal into card or bank account most especially if you have a real USA bank account and you do not have card to remove the $500 Monthly limit.

2sexy: Leggy, how far?

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by 2sexy(m): 3:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
legalwealth: I'm cool oh at 2sexy and you?
Thanks for the other day as well.

Those 5 countries I mentioned above especially UAE support $1,000 limit and you can send and receive money with an unverified PayPal as I normally do and many lastest transaction sum of cash with an unverified PayPal is $727 and it was dem successful and I will be receiving $260 into it by next month after which I will verify it after withdrawing it as it is almost hitting $1,000 limit that way.OK?

So all just need to do is register with any of the listed country and that's all?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 3:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
legalwealth: You need to use the VPN location ip that correspond with the country PayPal that you want to open i.e you must buy a China VPN if you want to open chinese PayPal account.
I will talk more about the 3rd one in my next update.

Thirdly:A fresh/new gmail Account i.e open a new gmail account that will correspond to the name that you want to use with your paypal and plz note that you must not use name or gmail name that relate to a limited account of yours before and it is always better to use your real name.

Fourthly:A valid address of any place located in that country which you can get by putting your search through google and just use your discretion to write down full address, a phone number and Zip code but make sure that you change one or two things in the infos so as to make them unique.
Got that?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
Fifthly:A virtual credit card which you will buy for at least $10 or $12 after you've opened and activated your PayPal.

Finally:Compulsorily,a relatively fast and reliable Internet connection that won't break with full your concentration required or let me say that with your utmost attention.

To be continued ...

Stay tuned and glued to this thread while you drop your questions,comments,critics,suggestions,contibutions and whichever.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
Yes!Just try and follow my guide above as you need VPN and what you do not need is a VCC to verify it since you are not verifying it as it is an unverified type that you want to have.

2sexy:
So all just need to do is register with any of the listed country and that's all?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by 2sexy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
legalwealth: Yes!Just try and follow my guide above as you need VPN and what you do not need is a VCC to verify it since you are not verifying it as it is an unverified type that you want to have.
why do I still need a VPN again if I don't want to verify it; can I just use a Nigerian IP?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
You must not use Nigeria IP as it is not allowed else the account will be limited i.e
you won't be able to send money out but will be able to receive cash until you remove the limit by supplying bunch of documents.

It gonna be brutal accessing it with Naija IP.

2sexy: why do I still need a VPN again if I don't want to verify it; can I just use a Nigerian IP?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by austinsmat(m): 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
thanks ur teaching is really help a lot but pls come again on how to get address and zip code that place is important
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
I typed full how like 3 times but I kept receiving ban from bots which made me to jsut say it literally.
Just use google or the country
y e l l o w p a g e that you want to use.
austinsmat: thanks ur teaching is really help a lot but pls come again on how to get address and zip code that place is important
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 7:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
legalwealth: [size=18pt]I believe that you've chosen any one of the 5 countries PayPal that you want to use?
If yes,here are what you need next

1.A Liberty Reserve account loaded with at least $11 or at most $15.

2.A VPN for that country
You can get a VPN for $10 monthly at hidemyass and other VPN providers but just make sure that you make your research very well about the one you've chosen to use as that will determine much of your success of running PayPal or can pay for a year with them once which amounts to like $120 a year

OR

$100 for a year or $150 for 2 years,

$70 for a year but the 1st 2 are better than the third one.[/size]

Kindly note that of $70 for a year mentioned above is even better than that of hidemyass as they even charge $7 per month as well but they told me that they've stopped offering the service to Nigerians because of credit card fraud by Nigerians which makes impossible to access their site from Nigeria but I gat solutions to that that I normally use to use to get their VPN service for legal usage which I will profer soon before I finalise this second way.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by austinsmat(m): 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
i have vpn i use uk russia and some times germany but the issue is to get address i can u and phone number as well
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 9:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ok!That of USA is highly recommend and those of those 5 other countries that I listed above are highly recommended because they are one that you can easily verify without much stress once you are equipped.

To get phone number and address is not the main issue as there are many ways but the best is using country y e l l o w p a g e as I've said earlier above.

austinsmat: i have vpn i use uk russia and some times germany but the issue is to get address i can u and phone number as well
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 5:10am On Sep 12, 2012
legalwealth:

Kindly note that of $70 for a year mentioned above is even better than that of hidemyass as they even charge $7 per month as well but they told me that they've stopped offering the service to Nigerians because of credit card fraud by Nigerians which makes impossible to access their site from Nigeria but I gat solutions to that that I normally use to use to get their VPN service for legal usage which I will profer soon before I finalise this second way.

I will explain how to get VPN from this VPN provider soon as you will notice that their website HERE doesn't open if you try to access it on Nigeria IP and for this reason,you need to be on the IP of the country that you want to get their VPN for your PayPal be it that of USA,China,UAE,China,Singapore and lots more.
How will I be on their IP since I havent purchased their VPN if you might want to ask me.
I will post where to go to get this done in my next post.
Stay tuned! !!
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 5:15am On Sep 12, 2012
Visit www.presegsunderstanding.com/2012/06/heres-how-to-change-your-ip-with-1.html to read my 1st step by step guide that I've written on
HOW TO CHANGE YOUR IP WITHIN 1 MINUTE.

OR ....
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 5:25am On Sep 12, 2012
just

CLICK HERE => www.presegsunderstanding.com/2011/12/how-to-can-change-my-ip-to-any-ip.html to see how I've carefully written
"How YOU are to change your IP to any country IP that you want to buy it VPN from
the VPN provider website HERE without using software because software slows down the connection"

Note that you must not dare try to use this mode of changing IP to use to open a PayPal account else you will get burnt by them as it is only meant for you to use to buy VPN from the VPN provider website that I showcased above.

Goodluck...
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 5:33am On Sep 12, 2012
Note that they have about 9 means of making payment to the VPN provider website HERE and the include with PayPal ,VISA,Mastercard,Wire Transfer,Western Union among others

Note that they don't accept Nigeria credit cards but you can use UBA Africard,Zenith surf card,Payoneer Mastercard which you can read it step by step guide on how to get at Payment card category of
www.presegsadesidaetips..com

which you as a Nigerian can still manage to pay them with the 4 methods above and you might be wondering about PayPal and Western Union that we Nigerians are not allowed to use it and to send money abroad respectively but ...
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 5:42am On Sep 12, 2012
You can reach me on

0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 for me to help you to pay for it with my own PayPal account or my credit card while you pay me in naira just make it easier for you.Okay?

I'm sure that all the tips that I've given above are useful enough to get you all the requirements as I review it below again:
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 5:49am On Sep 12, 2012
[size=18pt]
A VPN for that country You can get a VPN for $10 monthly at hidemyass and other VPN providers but just make sure that you make your research very well about the one you've chosen to use as that will determine much of your success of running PayPal or can pay for a year with them once which amounts to like $120 a year

OR

$100 for a year or $150 for 2 years,

$70 for a year but the 1st 2 are better than the third one.[/size]

and all my previous posts.

It is now time to open and verify your own country PayPal out of those five with the VCC that you will buy from virtual-Cc.

I will explain that soon ...
Thanks for your reading pleasure.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 6:04am On Sep 12, 2012
After you must have configured your VPN
for the country PayPal that you want to open .open your laptop and connect to the Internet and connect your VPN and confirm your IP by typing www.ip2location.com into your browser to confirm your IP or location as it is highly important as the mistake in this step or stage will put your account and money that you will receive into it risk.

I recommend you to use Mozilla Firefox but make sure that you clear all browsing history either using your own Mozilla on your Laptop or cafe PC.

After you must have done that,login to paypal.com and click on signup or create an account as it appears to you,select your paypal country that youve chosen as your country while you select PREMIER as your account type and fill the remainning details as required but make sure that you use your name as it appears on your name to rhyme with your email and submit your application.

Hope you got that?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 6:14am On Sep 12, 2012
Note!Don't add any bank account or credit card straight should in case it demands for it as you need to activate your PayPal account first.

Next step is to activate your PayPal account with a link that will be sent to your email,set your security questions and answers in preparation to verifying your PayPal account

Open your email you used,follow the procedure shown to you to take,click by right on security questions as those ones are easy as you will be guided by the instructions set.

After those one done,the next thing is to add Virtual credit card by adding and confirming your VCC with expus ecode will get your account verified within 24hrs.

Ok?Hold as I want to take a break before I come back to explain how to get, add and confirm your VCC with expuse code for verification within 24hrs.

I will be back and feel free to drop me any question before then.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by straneur(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
Please you can operate unverified Paypal up to $1500 if you are using Malaysia. You just can't withdraw until you are verified. You can do transaction (send and received up to $1500). Don't tell me what I know because you don't know. Don't limit your understanding, you only know about UAE. Let us enlighten you. I are not a marketer, am a established entrepreneur.

legalwealth: Concerning that pal talking about $1,500,

It's obvious that he his not practical with PayPal though basing on theory and that theory he gave at the beginning is not that efficient and it's is meant to remove USA PayPal $500 monthly withdrawal into card or bank account most especially if you have a real USA bank account and you do not have card to remove the $500 Monthly limit.

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2012
Now that you are talking...

Always talk comprehensively next time as I cant use all the PayPal from all the countries as I like talking practically on what I'm using Mr. established entrepreneur.

straneur: Please you can operate unverified Paypal up to $1500 if you are using Malaysia. You just can't withdraw until you are verified. You can do transaction (send and received up to $1500). Don't tell me what I know because you don't know. Don't limit your understanding, you only know about UAE. Let us enlighten you. I are not a marketer, am a established entrepreneur.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 17 Ways On How To Start And Run A Successful Bar Business In Nigeria / Pls How Reliable Is MMM Nigeria / Naira Depreciates To 410/$ At Official Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.