Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself (19949 Views)

Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / Guide To Create A Nigeria Verified Paypal Account Using GTB Or Other Mastercard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Bannercash: 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2012
Hello everyone, it is not advisable to open Niger paypal or Benin Republic, any paypal open in those countries are useless. The paypal account cannot be use to receive money and no one will be able to send you money from USA, UK or other countries. they are very useless.

As you know paypal is very risky to operate especially if you are a Nigerian. You only need to to learn to open it the right way by attending live seminar that teaches the process. it is not what you teach on ebook or paper because you will be playing with your money when your account get block days later.

USA paypal are the best. care must be taken to open it and maintain it also.

you need the following to open a USA verified paypal:

1. USA virtual bank account
2. AVS credidt card ( that is credit card that come with USA address )
3. Use dedicated USA IP/VPN ( it is better to use the VPN that marches the state of the IP)also make sure the VPN can work on your computer, some dont work on windows 7, vista. some only work well with windows XP. so make sure you find out all this from the seller of the USA IP/VPN
4. during verification they will ask for the credit card expuse key/code. so make sure to get it handy.

5. dont finish the opening of your Paypal in a day. do the opening one day 1, add bank account on day 3, add credit card/expuse code on day 6, complete your profile in day 9, and add small amount of money to the account say $3 by day 12. after a few days you can add another $10 to the account. so dont add large amount to the account at once, this may cause your paypal account to be limited.

that is all for now. if you have the time you can check some paypal provider in Nigeria for more datils such as www.naijacreditcards.com, www.epaymentserve.net and lot more. just do your search online and you will get more info.

have a nice day.

from Mr Ogunleye
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2012
@ banner...
You've said it well but having a Niger or Benin Republic PayPal is just an option as I said while I was outpouring some details about it solely for those that want to be funding/sending paypal cash and using it for business as those type of PayPal accounts have their own advantages and benefits in term of easy funding,resolving of PayPal issues should in case it surface.

I will expantiate on each of your updates later.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Gudnicedeals: 6:30pm On Nov 06, 2012
@legalwealth
bro can we talk? Are u on ym? My ym id - gudnicedeals
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2012
Gudnicedeals: @legalwealth
bro can we talk? Are u on ym? My ym id - gudnicedeals

ok...my IM is adesidasegun but I don't really like using IM but I do use GCHAT or GTalk and my ID without the space is
LEGAL WEALTH CREATION

Just add me up or post yours in here.Thanks
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2012
legalwealth:

Visit https://www.nairaland.com/1094673/im-spilling-out-naija-paypal now to see how [size=24pt]I'm Spilling out My Naija PayPal Secret using a Verified PayPal Account as PROOF[/size]
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by yofakconcept(m): 10:36pm On Nov 06, 2012
@straneur: You really did a great job,u are fantastic

@legalwealth: kudos and all members

i Just want to add more on paypal. If you think hidemyass monthly payment is too expensive, try pdproxy dot com, its $4.99 per month using your libery reserve for payment,
Note: its not necessary you pay every month, u only need to re-new it when you need to access your paypal account, Hope it helps
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by jackbennie: 1:10am On Nov 10, 2012
[quote author=legalwealth][/quote]

how can i open a US bank card that will will issue me a master or visa card from nigeria

1 Like

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 4:32am On Nov 13, 2012
jackbennie:

how can i open a US bank card that will will issue me a master or visa card from nigeria

Can't really get what you mean... but from what I can understand from your question,
payoneer Mastercard can do that for you as it is USA globally accepted mastercard issued by USA banks

Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by jackbennie: 1:32am On Nov 15, 2012
legalwealth:

Can't really get what you mean... but from what I can understand from your question,
payoneer Mastercard can do that for you as it is USA globally accepted mastercard issued by USA banks

i have a payoneer mastercard but finding it difficult to make money with it and it will expire next year
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by 2sexy(m): 7:01am On Nov 15, 2012
jackbennie:

i have a payoneer mastercard but finding it difficult to make money with it and it will expire next year
ButI thoght payoneer had already abolish the idea of making money into your card before you can fund it. Firstl, how did you acquire the card? did you get it from payoneer or its partners?
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by cutisman50: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2012
legalwealth:

pls hw do i get payoneer mastercard
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by 2sexy(m): 10:19am On Nov 15, 2012
cutisman50:

pls hw do i get payoneer mastercard
goto www.payoneer.com and apply. but also use our naija own ooo. UBA Africard from UBA
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
2sexy: goto www.payoneer.com and apply. but also use our naija own ooo. UBA Africard from UBA

Thanks for this...
Let me add this:
To register for your Payoneer card,visit www.payoneer.com/cardholdersIntro.aspx and click on SIGNUP to fill the form presented.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
Hi,

I can help you withdraw your paypal/moneybookers money because i have a verified account and I live permanently in Europe.
Depending on the source of fund you want to receive with paypal,I can help you receive it in my account but i will have to hold it until some stipulated time to ensure it is not a fraudulent source before i can transfer the Naira equivalent to your Nigerian Account.

As for Moneybookers or any other e-currency,i will transfer your Naira equivelant as soon as i confirm the money in my wallet.Contact me for further discussion.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
Well guys, you can operate a paypal account from Nigeria but you can not signup for a paypal account if you liv in Nigeria because Nigeria is not listed on the signup process on list of country.

The last time i visited Nigeria,i was able to use my paypal account which was verified with my european address and my europe bank credit card.

SO "YES" YOU CAN OPERATE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT FROM NIGERIA AND "NO" YOU CAN NOT OWN AN ACTIVE PAYPAL ACCOUNT IF YOU LIVE IN NIGERIA.YOU HAVE TO VERIFY IT WITH YOUR ADDRESS AND PROBABLY A CREDITCARD TO BE ABLE TO SEND FUNDS.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
mrnestyy1985: Hi,

I can help you withdraw your paypal/moneybookers money because i have a verified account and I live permanently in Europe.
Depending on the source of fund you want to receive with paypal,I can help you receive it in my account but i will have to hold it until some stipulated time to ensure it is not a fraudulent source before i can transfer the Naira equivalent to your Nigerian Account.

As for Moneybookers or any other e-currency,i will transfer your Naira equivelant as soon as i confirm the money in my wallet.Contact me for further discussion.

Pack well! !!
I implore everyone not to do such a deal.

I did this fucking deal with a Nigerian friend of mine in USA now as I sent him my $875 PayPal Cash since August 3rd and I only got back 250 through western union and 86 back to my PayPal account on the 28th until I pressed on him.

In short,my $539 PayPal cash is still with him up till now but I know that we will surely see when he comes back to Nigeria and he will surely pay for his action and so far so good,I just received $1,400 PayPal cash last week which I've withdrew and used over $900.

How are we sure that you are not such of a hungry Nigeria in Europe like that a hungry one in USA that I sent $875 to.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
mrnestyy1985: Well guys, you can operate a paypal account from Nigeria but you can not signup for a paypal account if you liv in Nigeria because Nigeria is not listed on the signup process on list of country.

The last time i visited Nigeria,i was able to use my paypal account which was verified with my european address and my europe bank credit card.

SO "YES" YOU CAN OPERATE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT FROM NIGERIA AND "NO" YOU CAN NOT OWN AN ACTIVE PAYPAL ACCOUNT IF YOU LIVE IN NIGERIA.YOU HAVE TO VERIFY IT WITH YOUR ADDRESS AND PROBABLY A CREDITCARD TO BE ABLE TO SEND FUNDS.

Your words are contradictory.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
Well,like i said before.the money will be remitted to you via a local bank account after confirmation of the source of the paypal money because of the drawback ability of paypal.i dont do fraud or scam neither will i wanna venture into fraud related offence that will spoil my social security bcus of some little cash.its up to you to decide if u wanna get ur money withdrawed or have it stocked forever with paypal.

On agreement,i dont mind giving u access to my ppal so u can follow all the process till u get ur naira in ur bank.if it were to be moneybookers,i would guarantee u an instant confirmation of ur naira bcus money sent using moneybookers can not be retracted but money sent with paypal can always be retracted and i can be traced down to my home address using just my credit card or my verified paypal address.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
I dont also remember telling u i will do it free of charge.we will agree on a percentage for which u will get on confirmation
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by legalwealth(m): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2012
jackbennie:

Go for Payoneer Mastercard...
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by leopromz: 5:41am On Jan 02, 2013
HI ALL DON'T BE SCAMMED BY THESE FAKE GUYS WHO ARE LOOKING FOR WHO TO EXPLORE

IS NOT BY VERIFYING PAYPAL, IT IS THE WITHDRAWAL THAT IS THE PROBLEM.

www.pay101pal.com IS THE SITE YOU CAN FIND FULL GUIDE TO DOING THIS.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by jackbennie: 11:27am On Jan 02, 2013
legalwealth:

Go for Payoneer Mastercard...

can i use payoneer to verify my paypal account
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by arbitrage: 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2013
jackbennie:

yes sir.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by obiscolly(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2013
I don't believe people are still paying to get their paypal account verified. This is no longer a mystery or secret. I opened a thread recently on this: a step by step guide to open and verify paypal in nigeria by yourself. I'll search for the link later. I also answered some questions on the thread. You could get the info from my site:
www.naijaimf.com/index.php?showtopic=15

Cheers!
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by leopromz: 6:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
jackbennie:

DONT EVEN TRY TO THAT.... I WILL STRONGLY SAY YOU DON'T USE YOUR PAYONEER TO VERIFY YOUR PAYPAL, REMEMBER YOU USED YOUR ACTUAL NAME AND MASTER CARD TO GET PAYONEER CARD. SO IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. IF YOU ARE GOING FOR A USA PAYPAL YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS SHOULD GO AS SOMEONE IN THE US.
I HAVE RECENTLY HAD SEVERAL PAYPAL ACCOUNTS VERIFIED WITH THE SIMPLE TIPS I READ FROM THE UNLOCK PAYPAL EBOOK BY ELLIOT ALLISON AND THE WEBSITE YOU CAN GET A COPY IS www.pay101pal.com I THINK HIS FREE GIFT IS STILL THERE TO TEACH YOU SOME BASIC PAYPAL TRACKING METHODS.

REMEMBER WE HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE INTO SCAM ON THE INTERNET WHO NO NOTHING ABOUT PAYPAL ALL THEY DO IS TO SPAM AND MAKE NOISE WITH THEIR CRAPPY WEBSITE. SAVE YOURSELF THAT SHEET MY FRIEND.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by obiscolly(m): 7:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
leopromz:

DONT EVEN TRY TO THAT.... I WILL STRONGLY SAY YOU DON'T USE YOUR PAYONEER TO VERIFY YOUR PAYPAL, REMEMBER YOU USED YOUR ACTUAL NAME AND MASTER CARD TO GET PAYONEER CARD. SO IT IS NOT POSSIBLE. IF YOU ARE GOING FOR A USA PAYPAL YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS SHOULD GO AS SOMEONE IN THE US.
I HAVE RECENTLY HAD SEVERAL PAYPAL ACCOUNTS VERIFIED WITH THE SIMPLE TIPS I READ FROM THE UNLOCK PAYPAL EBOOK BY ELLIOT ALLISON AND THE WEBSITE YOU CAN GET A COPY IS www.pay101pal.com I THINK HIS FREE GIFT IS STILL THERE TO TEACH YOU SOME BASIC PAYPAL TRACKING METHODS.

REMEMBER WE HAVE SO MANY PEOPLE INTO SCAM ON THE INTERNET WHO NO NOTHING ABOUT PAYPAL ALL THEY DO IS TO SPAM AND MAKE NOISE WITH THEIR CRAPPY WEBSITE. SAVE YOURSELF THAT SHEET MY FRIEND.
My friend stop saying what you know nothing about and keep embarrassing yourself in public. Whoever told you that you can't use your real name to open a paypal account? Is there any software or site that can verify the origin of any name you use to open an account. If you have nothing meaningful to contribute just pass the mic.

And for the note, payoneer can be used to verify US paypal. Or you can also get a US virtual bank acct to verify.
Re: Can Anyone Open A Verified Paypal Account For Me Or Teach Me How To Do It Myself by arbitrage: 11:09pm On Jan 02, 2013
obiscolly, i wonder too why people are not seeing free info you gave on that thread. i even checked some blackberries and only 1 of them so far has nigerian ip address. the rest are foreign ip. surprisingly, my samsung galaxy pocket showed nigerian ip for its default browser but usa ip for its opera mini.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Skye Bank Speaks On Manager Who Drowned To Death / Cryptocurrency Trading Is Making Me Good Money / What Challenges Did You Experience When Starting A Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.