Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... (2069 Views)

See How 9ja Lady Was Shame 4 Saying She Cant Date Man who Cant Giv Her 50k 2wkly / I Cant Date A White Guy! 2 Touching, 2 Touching! / I Luv Her Bt I Cant Date Her because I Saw A Tattoo On Her Laps Unknowingly 2 Her.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by Mynd44: 7:42pm On Sep 07, 2012
amiskurie:
I'm yet to see a lady in support of the OP.WHY?... grin
Ladies are being encouraged to keep up with the Kadashians grin...ok Go ye into thy world and keep the thingy enlarging,enlarging and enlarging.for thy Mynd_44,thy sexkillz will at the last bus-stop.cheesy cheesy
I see you can't keep my name off your fingertips
Re: Cant Date A Girl That Has Been With A Guy(s) Before... by pleep(m): 4:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
OP i feel you, i'm the exact same way... but make your you don't contribute to the problem or u will be a hypocrite.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can You Tell If Your Boy Friend Is Gay Or Heterosexual? / . / Most Handsome Dude In Sambisa...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.