Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Steps In Getting Married - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Steps In Getting Married (19934 Views)

I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Three (3) Financial Moves To Make Before Getting Married / The New Trends In Getting Married These Days.. I Bow! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steps In Getting Married by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sagamite:
It is really simple:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QRVbEQogDk&feature=related

grin grin grin cool

bwaaaaaah! bro, let me recommend you a good psychologist with whom you can sit and discuss these issues that are clearly bothering you......believe me, after a few hours on the couch opening up (and a few tears to let go), you will feel much better about women.
Re: Steps In Getting Married by Sagamite(m): 4:41pm On Sep 07, 2012
MRbrownJAY:
bwaaaaaah! bro, let me recommend you a good psychologist with whom you can sit and discuss these issues that are clearly bothering you......believe me, after a few hours on the couch opening up (and a few tears to let go), you will feel much better about women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sez8O6je0xk
Re: Steps In Getting Married by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2012
Isale_eko:

Honestly, getting married is not theory and tips.

If you are still looking for practical steps in achieving this feat (you call getting married a feat and is in awe of it), you are not yet ready to marry.

Take it from a married man.

+1000
Re: Steps In Getting Married by snthesis(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^ bro, it is very easy for someone to PRETEND to be who they are not for a few months, and it also takes time for the true self of someone to come out. as much as you could marry someone after knowing them for a few weeks, AND BE HAPPY, i would suggest people get to know one another for a few yrs so they see if they still want to be with that person, when the sparks of that r/ship are gone.

also it all depends on how often you see one another...... if you live together right from the 2nd month of dating, then by all means, after a yr marry that person....... but if you live in Kaduna, while she is in Lagos then chances are a few yrs wont even be long enough to truly know that person.
how long will u repeat this cycle- the person will never get married at the rate u mentioned
Re: Steps In Getting Married by sparko1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 07, 2012
WELL
Firstly,Get a job!

Secondly, seriously you need to get a job!!

Thirdly AND Finally, every other thing will fall in place, so my advice "GET A JOB"

EXPECT YOU ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT GETTING MARRIED IN NIGERIA, I SUGGEST YOU GET A JOBB.
Re: Steps In Getting Married by snthesis(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

It is about the person and if that person is in agreement with you. Human time is different from God's time and when God in it...let no man put asunder what HE brought together. Amen!
thank God u agree, its not abt the job
Re: Steps In Getting Married by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sagamite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sez8O6je0xk

[img]http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws.com/image/pjpeg/8b725757e404e923e52c91d6e2ae81dc2d4f8b3.pjpg[/img]

snthesis:
how long will u repeat this cycle- the person will never get married at the rate u mentioned

what i wrote is for people who want to take their time in finding the right person to marry.....if anyone is desperate for marriage, then they should simply take the first donkey that comes their way, and marry them that same day.

1 Like

Re: Steps In Getting Married by snthesis(m): 5:08pm On Sep 07, 2012
no tips for the ladies?
well i'd like to add sum steps.

1. dont wait till ur past 25 before u think u need to settle down- it takes like two yrs to build a good relationship, and if he fails it would take another two years, by that dat time desperation sets in and u will fall for any tom, di[b]ck[/b] and snthesis
2. dnt be led by ur friends comments on ur Bf (some are pretentiously jealous and would like to have him)
3. dont be guided by his present circumstance- listen to Michele Obama
4. develop ur self, dnt be a liability
5. Go out, guys need to be able to see you often, dnt stress us with digging the garden looking for a jewel, abeg display urself.
6. Dress well- recall u are addressed the way u dress.
7. Be fun- no one really likes a bore.
8. look for a way to stand by him- hopefully he wont forget.
Re: Steps In Getting Married by Sagamite(m): 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
snthesis:
7. Be fun- no one really likes a bore.

Abeg, Naija women , listen carefully o. undecided
Re: Steps In Getting Married by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On Sep 07, 2012
No steps needed

Just do it
Re: Steps In Getting Married by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2012

1 Like

Re: Steps In Getting Married by Sagamite(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2012
dayokanu: No steps needed

Just do it

Na Nike go sponsor am? grin
Re: Steps In Getting Married by dayokanu(m): 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2012
Sagamite:

Na Nike go sponsor am? grin

Yes ooo. Or Obama . Yes we can

Ati fe iyawo ko le, Owo obe lo soro. (To marry wife no hard, Na money for soup be wahala)
Re: Steps In Getting Married by Sagamite(m): 6:14pm On Sep 07, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Steps In Getting Married by slimyem: 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2012
chaircover: The same snthesis ooooooo! shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/977487/s.o.s-wifes-new-job
lol.
Focus on the intentions of the thread..a
Forget the original poster.
Trying to relate or understand people with/by their pervious posts on Nl is too much headache.
Re: Steps In Getting Married by MrsChima1(f): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
SMH@MBJ.
Re: Steps In Getting Married by sashaa(f): 6:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
op, who are u addicted to?
Re: Steps In Getting Married by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
[
Re: Steps In Getting Married by princeonx: 6:36pm On Sep 07, 2012
snthesis: do i need a job, car an apartment, etc, what do i basically need?
What a question!
No you don't need any of the above before you get marry. You don't even need to have cloths on your body!
Re: Steps In Getting Married by dasparrow: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
snthesis:
what if the Babe has money- wudnt a job be second fiddle? she can always set up a bizness for me later

do u know the number of unemployed graduates out there- so no hope for them?

So you are a shameless gold digger? You are looking for a woman that will take care of you? Is that how your mother was the sole provider of the family you were born into while your father was a couch potato? The bible even says that a man who cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel. I can see you are a lazy man. You want a woman to start a business for you. What stops you from starting a business on your own? So this is what Nigerian marraiges are turning into now? And then you still want to be the head of the house when you are not bringing home the cheddar? You gotta be kidding me! Good luck in your quest to get married broke and unemployed.

1 Like

Re: Steps In Getting Married by Orikinla(m): 6:59pm On Sep 07, 2012
FOR MEN.

1. Financial security of a regular paying job or business that must be legal.
2. A good life insurance policy.
3. A good and safe accommodation.
4. A good company of friends and associates.
5. A brilliant, smart and disciplined female companion who will make a good wife.
Re: Steps In Getting Married by Usokristi: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2012
You would have told us how long u have been in dis world then I will whether u're asking stupid question(omalu aju) Anyway hapi b/day sha
Re: Steps In Getting Married by prettybee2(f): 7:24pm On Sep 07, 2012
If u r handsome, u have a good paying job, n of cos a catholic den call my number 08174750806
Re: Steps In Getting Married by Jayfizz(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2012
U guyz just dey talk job as if say e easy 2 get beta job 4 naija..
Re: Steps In Getting Married by realpeople: 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2012
You are just looking for something else
Re: Steps In Getting Married by Harmonyemerald(f): 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2012
The only step needed for marriage is MATURITY, and this maturity comes in various ways, 1, are u mentally matured to handle marriage stress and get used to the idea that before u do any single thing, u must consult your partner, mental maturity also deals with the understanding that u have to be open as a book to your partner, you have to give up some life styles cos u are not alone again, 2, financial maturity, u don't need to be a filty billionaire to get married, comfort is all that matters, you need the basic things, like a house, food, clothes, health insurance, probabbly a means of transport, education for the kids, 3, spiritual maturity, your life partner determines your ministry, 4, character maturity, u should be matured not only to make decisions for yourself but for others, u shd be a role,if u have all this then u are ready to be married, then search for someone dat is equally matured, gudluck

1 Like

Re: Steps In Getting Married by snthesis(m): 9:20pm On Sep 07, 2012
pretty-bee:
If u r handsome, u have a good paying job, n of cos a catholic den call my number 08174750806
ring ring, abeg send me credit
Re: Steps In Getting Married by free2ryhme: 9:41pm On Sep 07, 2012
snthesis: my bday was ystday, and it dawned on me its time to settle down, get married.
so please what are the practical steps in achieving this feat- suggestions from all tribes are welcome, and u can also give advise to female folks - wu knows sum chic might also be in my position. Thanks.
it dawned on you after ya bday dat night don dey come abi? If u real want 2 marry u will not have d time 2 come here looking f or steps dat leads 2 no where
Re: Steps In Getting Married by snthesis(m): 11:26pm On Sep 07, 2012
dasparrow:

So you are a shameless gold digger? You are looking for a woman that will take care of you? Is that how your mother was the sole provider of the family you were born into while your father was a couch potato? The bible even says that a man who cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel. I can see you are a lazy man. You want a woman to start a business for you. What stops you from starting a business on your own? So this is what Nigerian marraiges are turning into now? And then you still want to be the head of the house when you are not bringing home the cheddar? You gotta be kidding me! Good luck in your quest to get married broke and unemployed.
dnt let an ijaw man hear what u said
Re: Steps In Getting Married by Otunba6: 12:00am On Sep 08, 2012
pretty-bee:

A good paying job? You don fail, a guy with a very good paying job get many options, so he don't have time to call a faceless girl on NL.
Re: Steps In Getting Married by yme1(f): 1:00am On Sep 08, 2012
Snthesis and his leg pulling threads tongue tongue
You have the woman, the job, just go for it hombre
Btw never knew it was ur bday, happy bday honey kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Factors/things That Can Affect Pregnancy & Pregnant Women? / Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity / Who Ought To Name A Child ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.