Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Nanny Available Here - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nanny Available Here (2168 Views)

Complicated Nanny Issues; Candid Advise Needed Urgently. / Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl / Nanny Violently Beats 11 Month Old Baby Left In Her Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nanny Available Here by Mrsmansson(f): 8:12am On Sep 10, 2012
jennykadry:
You are an eediot and may your insecurities kill you. Look at her justifying child abuse, you are such a low life scUM B@g, you are a disgrace to all mothers and if I had my way, you are not fit to be a mother .

Even agiboma saw reasons with nlders when she wanted to get a small girl as help and changed her way of reasoning immediately but you are still here talking about 15k, you are a cow, instead of paying 15k to a doctor to tie your womb or use the money to buy cartons of condoms to act as contraceptives so you can stop having kids, you are here looking to pay a 10-12 yr old.

You and your husband(if he agrees to this) are bastards. angry
You just keep ccontracdicting urself.whats the relationship between "stop having kids" and Domestic help.i know you had a rough childhood but please stop taking it on anyone.
Re: Nanny Available Here by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 10, 2012
Mrs mansson:
You just keep ccontracdicting urself.whats the relationship between "stop having kids" and Domestic help.i know you had a rough childhood but please stop taking it on anyone.

Ma'am, I would stop digging if I were you. Everyone makes mistakes, no human's perfect. If we didn't make mistakes, we'd be mindless robots. Making mistakes is one thing, but not learning from the mistakes we've made, and repeating these same mistakes is quite something else.

You've made a mistake - big deal, we all err. We acknowledge. All you need to do is at least show some contrition, admit you were wrong, and move on. You're being called names by all and sundry, not because they hate you, but because Child Labour is a sensitive issue, and feelings are bound to run high. Lots of the ladies and gents here are parents, myself included, and couldn't imagine sending our kids out to work, when they should be enjoying their childhood.

That's it. Either apologise and move on, or keep on trying to justify the unjustifiable, the choice is yours. And good luck with your choice of nanny for your toddler.
Re: Nanny Available Here by charliemamen: 12:32am On Sep 11, 2012
Hello, are you an upwardly mobile worker who needs a Nanny? Do you live at Ogba, Agege, Iju and Ojodu berger axis?

Are you thinking of a Live In nanny or a part time Nanny. This is your best bet.

Our Office is Located at
HushEdge Consulting
Bemil Estate.
Ojodu Berger

Currently available are Mrs Hannah, delta, 50 years Old and Mrs Adeoti 49 years Old.

This people have been tested and trusted

Mrs Hannah is a christian while Mrs Adeoti is a muslim

you can reach me on 08034126198 for any othe details you may require before taking these people to handle your wards/belongings.
Re: Nanny Available Here by Kobojunkie: 12:35am On Sep 11, 2012
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nanny Available Here by charliemamen: 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2012
Hello, are you an upwardly mobile worker who needs a Nanny? Do you live at Ogba, Agege, Iju and Ojodu berger axis?

Are you thinking of a Live In nanny or a part time Nanny. This is your best bet.

Our Office is Located at
HushEdge Consulting
Bemil Estate.
Ojodu Berger

Currently available are Mrs Hannah, delta, 50 years Old and Mrs Adeoti 49 years Old.

This people have been tested and trusted

Mrs Hannah is a christian while Mrs Adeoti is a muslim

you can reach me on 08034126198 for any othe details you may require before taking these people to handle your wards/belongings.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Abandoned My Children In A Boarding School For 8 Years-father / These Pics Reportedly Show A White Man And His Adopted Black Daughter / Health, Skin, Hair & Cooking Benefits Of UNREFINED SEA SALT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.