Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,248 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement (7317 Views)

I Will Rather Die In Jail Than For Ohaneze Ndigbo To Claim Credit... Nnamdi Kanu / Kanu: We’re More Nigerian Than Any Other Tribe- Ohaneze Ndigbo / Buhari's Letter To Ohaneze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by bappahman: 7:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
“wishes to reassure Ohaneze Ndigbo
Youth Wing and Ndigbo in general that the All
Progressives Congress is Pan-Nigeria and not
Anti-Igbo.
“Our goal is the welfare and security of every
Nigerian, and we intend to build an egalitarian
society, where it is everybody according to his
needs and to the best according to his talent”.
The statement signed by the APC spokesman in
the South-East, Chief Osita Okechukwu, added
that “for the avoidance of doubt, what our
National Chairman, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun
called is for President Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR,
to invite the International Criminal Court of
Justice (ICC) to investigate and prosecute
Senator Ali Modu Sherif and Lt-Gen. Azubuike
Ihejirika (rtd), consequent upon the allegation
leveled by the Federal Government negotiator,
Rev. Dr Stephen Davis.”
“Nigeria is signatory to ICC and seems Boko
Haram has overwhelmed Mr President. APC in
league with other Nigerian patriots is of the
candid view that unravelling the masterminds,
sponsors, allies and sympathizers of the
monster called Boko Haram, is a sure bet to
stamping out the insurgency. This is what our
great party is patriotically demanding, and we
sincerely reassure Ohaneze Ndigbo Youth Wing
that we mean well. We have no apology to
tender to anybody. APC in the best tradition of
democracy is requesting President Goodluck
Jonathan, GCFR, C-in-C to use his good office to
invite ICC to first investigate and secondly to
prosecute Senator Sherif, Gen Ihejirika or any
person found culpable, simple and short.”
“It needs to be stated that the Federal
Government of Nigeria more than a week after
Rev. Dr Stephens Davis’s startling allegation has
neither made a rebuttal statement nor
dismissed the Australian. Mrs Marlyn Ogar is
spokesperson of the Department of Security
Service, she is not Dr Reuben Abati or Mr
Labaran Maku, presidential spokesman and
Federal Government spokesman respectively. To
say that her statements recently are more or
less unprofessional and les than transparent is a
food for thought for Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths and
their co-travelers.”
“Consequently, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youth
Leadership needs to be reminded the old Igbo
maxim that you do not throw stone into the
market, for the stone may hit your mother or
father. Ndigbo are spread all over Nigeria and so
is APC membership, so we must sing Nigerian
song, not ethno-sectarian song. Therefore, we
candidly, do not see anything wrong in Mr
President, who agreed that Boko Haram has
penetrated his Executive, Legislature and
Judiciary, and whom under his watch rascals are
hoisting irrendist flags, formally requesting the
International Criminal Court to intervene as the
Boko Haram insurgency is a matter of urgent
national importance.”
“Lets ask, has Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths ever
asked President Jonathan why our dear brother
Gen Ihejirika was sacked in controversial
circumstances in January 2014? It is an issue for
another day, suffice it to say that Ndigbo are
second in population to indigenes of Lagos, Kano
and 25 other states, first in 5 states and has
good presence in FCT, meaning that if there is
peace and prosperity in Nigeria, we are one of
the greatest beneficiaries given the law of
proportion.”
“APC doesn’t need sanction nor threat from any
quarter, it is those who in spite of huge federal
defence budget that underfund our military,
under-equip our military, under-motivate our
military that are Anti-Igbo and Anti-Nigeria not
APC. In sum, Ohaneze Ndigbo Youths should be
reticent, careful and diligent to avoid unwittingly
putting all our eggs in one basket, hence joining
the Ndigbo-Chop-Sand-Band of politicians,
whose only interest is like that of She-Goat, the
advancement of the nuclear family and no other
goat”

More info, join APC BBM CHANNEL Pin C00462FB9

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by BlackTechnology: 7:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
APC just lost any little votes they could muster in the East.

Ihejirika was never sacked

He is the second longest serving COAS after Abacha if I am correct

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by bappahman: 7:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Is that all you saw in the release

4 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by successking401(m): 8:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
BlackTechnology: APC just lost any little votes they could muster in the East.

u are correct my dear

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by BlackTechnology: 8:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
successking401: u are correct my dear

Thanks

APC thinks Igbos are PDP they attack any how

2015 They will see how this will be used against them.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by philantoxx(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
problem wit APC is that its always beclouded by ethnic sentiments

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by LFJ: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
I sake my head for those who engage in tribal or religious war. You may never know how it will hurt you in the later year.

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by LFJ: 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Thanks

APC thinks Igbos are PDP they attack any how

2015 They will see how this will be used against them.

I think you are saying the opposite. In my thinking, I think Ibo think that every other tribes hate them.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by tit(f): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
LFJ: I sake my head for those who engage in tribal or religious war. You may never know how it will hurt you in the later year.

i sake my hands and feet too.
the tribal bigots will get what they are looking for.

3 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by tit(f): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
LFJ:

I think you are saying the opposite. In my thinking, I think Ibo think that every other tribes hate them.
are you APC?

6 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by LFJ: 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
tit:
are you APC?

I am an independent observer. I don't belong to any party, but when I see a good candidate that will do the best for my country regardless of his tribe I will support.

18 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by JingoOAU(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
No matter how cheap people are selling brains, some people on nairaland would still be deficient of it.

APC has given a reply to the ultimatum, and some people still expect APC to kow-tow to that rag-tag youth wing of ohaneze....just because APC air their opinion.

It's very appalling and foolish for some ignoramus to believe that without them, others are nothing, whereas, without others, they are as useless as AGBEROS in Oshodi

35 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by LFJ: 8:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
tit:

i sake my hands and feet too.
the tribal bigots will get what they are looking for.

I guess you are thinking of war, I pray u will never see war in you life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by size38: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
Yes, to support APC's position, Nobody owes Indigbo any apology. If Indigbo are looking for an Apology, they should go to Mr Davies, the Australian. The man told us what he knows about Boko Haram, Modu sheriff and Ihejirika.

16 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by bappahman: 8:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
It seems most ppl didn't read the reply but spewing already accumulated hate.

12 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by tit(f): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
LFJ:

I guess you are thinking of war, I pray u will never see war in you life.

I have already seen wars and I want peace.
I pray you do not see war in your life.
Amin.

1 Like

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by LFJ: 8:47pm On Sep 08, 2014
tit:

Amin.

Amin

1 Like

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by AustineE1: 8:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
I do not have issues with any party but i will always cast my vote where the interest of my people will be guided and as such any party or person that can move Nigeria forward.
However it is also important to state that APC as a party is politically immature,there nature of response to national issues often connotes high level of irresponsibilty and often portrays them as an embittered group of bigots and failed shenanigans!...shamelessly,inspite of the fact that it has been said that the Australian wasnt employed by the federal govt. They still held on to the falsehood,how then can we ever have trust in such a party of hooligans!If the Australian political mercenary had mentioned Buhari or Tinubu,they wld ve called him names and tag him a PDP stalwart,but all of a sudden the are now calling on ICC....APC is a national embarrassment to the good people of Nigeria.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2014

Wrong Sir! Ihejirika was fired unceremoneously but thaÞ doesn't necessarily mean that he did something… we neÉd investigation to ascertain that

13 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
JingoOAU: No matter how cheap people are selling brains, some people on nairaland would still be deficient of it.

APC has given a reply to the ultimatum, and some people still expect APC to kow-tow to that rag-tag youth wing of ohaneze....just because APC air their opinion.

It's very appalling and foolish for some ignoramus to believe that without them, others are nothing, whereas, without others, they are as useless as AGBEROS in Oshodi
Is this the real jingo of OAU? If so my greetings sir.
Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by manny4life(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
barcanista: Wrong Sir! Ihejirika was fired unceremoneously but thaÞ doesn't necessarily mean that he did something… we neÉd investigation to ascertain that

Wonderful! How so ?

7 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
Apc is a devilish party 2015 go shock dem ndi ala!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:55pm On Sep 08, 2014

APC has never hoped to get a vote in the SE because of Ndigbo's resolve to vote for Jonathan with the silly belief that an Igbo man will become President in 2019.

19 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
tit:
M
Amin.
brother which war? Abi na riot cheesy

6 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by thirty(m): 9:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
There is no single unity in this country call Nigeria. All is self+... Apology to who? 'the acused'. God knows when the merger will last.
Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by arresa: 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2014

Why I sacked Ihejirika, others, says Jonathan

President Goodluck Jonathan on Tuesday provided insight into what informed his decision to sack his former service chiefs, saying they were sacked because of the unnecessary rivalry among security agencies in the country.

The president who spoke while commissioning the Air Force Comprehensive School in Yola, Adamawa State,

Jonathan blamed the unnecessary rivalry among security agencies in the country also pointed out that security lapses contributed to the successful attacks carried out on five helicopters by the terrorists

http://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/136268/6/why-i-sacked-ihejirika-others-says-jonathan.html

You people really need to get off the tribalistic fixations and spend more time reading and getting hooked on current affairs..

Btw, I don't think APC is worried about some votes that was never theirs to start with...

35 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by tit(f): 9:08pm On Sep 08, 2014
barcanista: brother which war? Abi na riot cheesy

go and find your mates.

1 Like

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by arresa: 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jonathan blamed the unnecessary rivalry among security agencies in the country also pointed out that security lapses contributed to the successful attacks carried out on five helicopters by the terrorist

He was sacked basically for incompetence and dereliction of duty that necessitated BH successes and needless deaths..

I'm almost 100% sure his offence was way way more than that for Jona to get rid of him like rotten egg..

....I feel like throwing up for agreeing with incompetent Jona himself this one time..

18 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by meforyou1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Federal govt said they didn't appoint the man to negotiate anything with anybody. Does APC not understand English? Do they want us to interprete the statement in kanuri, Fulani, Hausa and Yoruba for them?

4 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by chinazaekperem2: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
APC has never hoped to get a vote in the SE because of Ndigbo's resolve to vote for Jonathan with the silly belief that an Igbo man will become President in 2019.
then GEJ has already won 2015 election if your comment is correct.

10 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by arresa: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
chinazaekperem2: then GEJ has already won 2015 election if your comment is correct.

Not if you know basic Arithmetic and Geography...

18 Likes

Re: APC Gives Perfect Reply To Ohaneze Ndigbo’s Ultimatum, Releases Statement by LFJ: 9:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
ANAMBRA11: Apc is a devilish party 2015 go shock dem ndi ala!

You can never tell until 2015 come, you may be the one that will be shocked.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Olamide Takes Shot At President Goodluck Jonathan / Rivers State Governorship Elections ; Nyesom Wike Expected To Win. Pictures. / Shocking!! Egun are Not Yoruba---Dr. Pius Fasinu And The Ogu Collective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.