Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,183 members, 7,867,428 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? (1023 Views)

Why Hide The Nipples? / Why Some Women Might Be Feminists - We Hide The Truths / Why Do Girls Try To Hide The Bitchy Part Of Them? Is It A Crime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by Etranshub(m): 2:47pm On Sep 08, 2012
I just finished reading a thread by Sir jones then this question came to my mind https://www.nairaland.com/1041856/what-found-longterm-girl-cheating#12102464

Personally I dnt password my fone and I just throw it around my apartment at my mates disposal that she can go through it anytime she is around and I do the same to her phone too. I believe if sir jones was doing the same his case would not have gone that bad. My question now is that is it a good practise to lock ur phone with a password unknown to ur partner?
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by DExplorer1: 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
I only lock my phone because it's a touchscreen and it does dial numbers without my knowledge. If you've got nothing to hide no need of phone password or memory card lock.
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by MrsChima1(f): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2012
I do not have lock code on my phone but I live in a house where people respect privacy so no need to lock my phone. wink
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by jhydebaba(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
I password it and she knows my password. Passwording ur phone and keeping ur password away from ur BF/GF only shows that you've got stuff to hide and you aint worth a trust.
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by vivianc(f): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2012
No, I don't lock my phone with password, I drop my phone anywhere within my reach. He is free to go through my phone......but I won't have the time to go his!
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by Etranshub(m): 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2012
I agree with u all and I go to my gf pictures and stuff nt looking for anything once in a while and she does the same but I think I do it more. So Sir jones if u ever read this thread make sure u try and that which I advise u to do about that gurl. If u ever find another gurl u love make she u both have free mind and she doesn't take secret calls and stufs when with u
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 08, 2012
I lock my phone and share no password with anyone. Privacy needs a password.
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by cindyrella(f): 6:00pm On Sep 08, 2012
I lock my phone and keep the password to myself.
It is my phone, and I can do whatever I want with it!
if my Bf is not comfortable with it, he can hug transformer for all I care... undecided
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 08, 2012
cindyrella: I lock my phone and keep the password to myself.
if my Bf is not comfortable with it, he can hug transformer for all I care... undecided
undecided
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by DExplorer1: 6:16pm On Sep 08, 2012

Chai shocked Mynd don suffer undecided
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by Mynd44: 6:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
Suffer? I also have a ten digit password on my phone nah. Its 50-50
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by cindyrella(f): 6:54pm On Sep 08, 2012
sexkillz:
undecided
Oga, me and you get case.
Call your lawyer! angry
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by cindyrella(f): 6:55pm On Sep 08, 2012
D-Explorer:

Chai shocked Mynd don suffer undecided
He understands!
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by Etranshub(m): 6:58pm On Sep 08, 2012

Hmmm well I definitely won't be cool with if am the bf so I wil just pick ur phone day, ask u for the pw if u say no then I wil ve the feeling u re hiding something n so u can not bmd trusted but I won't complain but in my church mind add u too my list of ex and we continue k.n.a.c.k.I.n.g until u re ready to walk away on ur own or be serious cos after that day u won't get anything serious from me. So I wnt put my neighbors in darkness by hugging transformer cos of u
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by Ammyng(f): 7:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
I've got nothing to hide!
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by DExplorer1: 7:06pm On Sep 08, 2012
cindyrella:
He understands!
Me sef understand 50/50things. LMHO. Beta start confessing now grin
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by cindyrella(f): 12:12am On Sep 10, 2012
Etranshub:

Hmmm well I definitely won't be cool with if am the bf so I wil just pick ur phone day, ask u for the pw if u say no then I wil ve the feeling u re hiding something n so u can not bmd trusted but I won't complain but in my church mind add u too my list of ex and we continue k.n.a.c.k.I.n.g until u re ready to walk away on ur own or be serious cos after that day u won't get anything serious from me. So I wnt put my neighbors in darkness by hugging transformer cos of u
Lmao! You are one funny dude!
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by Mynd44: 6:48am On Sep 10, 2012
Etranshub:

Dude the day I doubt my GF enough to demand for her password is the day I leave her. I am that simple
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by Etranshub(m): 12:22pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
Dude the day I doubt my GF enough to demand for her password is the day I leave her. I am that simple
but bros na gf no b fiancee na, if I no trust am again but d kpomo stil dey sweet I go dey wack dey go but will nt take her serious,she can walk if she wants to but I wnt until I ve a concrete evidence of unfaithfulness
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by Etranshub(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
cindyrella:
Lmao! You are one funny dude!
walahi that is just what I will do, I don't ve time for arguments
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by Sijo01(f): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2012
I cant do without passwording my phones but i don't keep the password secret from him.
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by Acidosis(m): 2:08pm On Sep 10, 2012
D-Explorer:
I only lock my phone because it's a touchscreen and it does dial numbers without my knowledge. If you've got nothing to hide no need of phone password or memory card lock.
same
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by Mynd44: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2012
Etranshub: but bros na gf no b fiancee na, if I no trust am again but d kpomo stil dey sweet I go dey wack dey go but will nt take her serious,she can walk if she wants to but I wnt until I ve a concrete evidence of unfaithfulness
Unfortunately for me, I have to feel something for you to have sex with you. Its how I am designed
Re: Do Your Password Your Cellphones And Hide The Password From Ur GF/BF? by Etranshub(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
Unfortunately for me, I have to feel something for you to have sex with you. Its how I am designed
cool story boss, I respect u for that but me I bleep anything cool until I met this one special girl I cnt mess with her feelings so I quit.

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity & Relationships / 2go Madness:guys Why? / Women & Biological Clock, Men & Economical Clock... What's Fair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.