Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Paystarmobile A New Way To Mobilized Your World Now In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paystarmobile A New Way To Mobilized Your World Now In Nigeria (1314 Views)

A New Way To Maximize Profit On Your Website / WEBLOOKS.CSS A New Way To Design+develop Easily / New Way To Make Money With Facebook Page. (2) (3) (4)

Paystarmobile A New Way To Mobilized Your World Now In Nigeria by bbamishe: 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2008
PaystarMobile a new way to mobilize Your Word  now in Nigeria.
Having heard of the paystarmobile jingles in hot fm radio and confirmation from some nairalanders i tried it and is working perfectly well on my mtn network phone.  It is an indication that Nigeria has come of age in terms of mobile phone applications.  There is the adage that 'happiness is not complete untill it is shared' hence i have decided to intimate nairalanders of this new thing in town.  Dont be a naija looker gograb this golden opportunity of enjoying the cake while it is hot and fresh.  Nairlanders please check out their website www.paystarmobile.com and then spread the message to your folks and friends.

Planning To Go Back To Nigeria Need Your Opinion / Online Exam Portal / How Can I Remove Virus That Are Being Detected My Avira Anti Virus?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7