Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,401 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Should I Give Her Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give Her Or Not (2089 Views)

Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Give Her Or Not by dmahn(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2012
I get one lady wey i love..I proposed to her but she said she cant be my intimate friend but just friend only..I agreed with her and we started our friendship,we do call each other and greet each other wella,But she still no gree love me cos she told me she don ghet a lover..Now she needs some amount of money from me..Is it advisable to give her
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by xynerise: 11:53am On Sep 11, 2012
dmahn: I get one lady wey i love..I proposed to her but she said she cant be my intimate friend but just friend only..I agreed with her and we started our friendship,we do call each other and greet each other wella,But she still no gree love me cos she told me she don ghet a lover..Now she needs some amount of money from me..Is it advisable to give her
yes. You guys are friends. What are friends for? grin. Must there be an exchange of fluids before u can give her money?
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by k2039: 11:59am On Sep 11, 2012
It depends on your motive

As a friend yes(afterall she is your friend)

But if you trying to use it to buy her love,then you are a MUGU(that wont change her mind,she sees you as a friend)
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by RealBitch(f): 12:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
xynerise:
yes. You guys are friends. What are friends for? grin. Must there be an exchange of fluids before u can give her money?
I wonder o. Help the babe or get the fawk off.
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by xynerise: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
RealBitch: I wonder o. Help the babe or get the fawk off.
una wey be babes sef too dey form wise. At least let d girl give him a hug grin
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Chanchit: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
You have to carefully analize her reasons for asking u for the money, if its for ulterior motive or not, so as to be sure she's not trying to take advantage of your feelings.
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by ayobase(m): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by RealBitch(f): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
xynerise:
una wey be babes sef too dey form wise. At least let d girl give him a hug grin
smh
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2012
How much be di money and wetin she wan take am do?
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by dmahn(m): 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
Like 4k for School fees
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by xynerise: 12:52pm On Sep 11, 2012
dmahn: Like 4k for School fees
4k for school fees? What kind of school is that? undecided.
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by frank317: 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
@poster,
Once a guy askes a girl our or makes his romantic intentions known to a girl, they can hardly attain the friend zone again.

That being said, I think she wants to eat her cake and have it. What makes her think u aint good enough to be her lover yet u are good enougj to be her ATM.

She is not even ur friend. U are jst a guy who is into her, she is just a girl who inst into u, that's the r/ship.
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Excelboi(m): 12:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
xynerise:
4k for school fees? What kind of school is that? undecided.
Itakure community university, Agidingba
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
Which school be dat?
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by xynerise: 1:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
Excelboi: Itakure community university, Agidingba
did u graduate from the school? undecided
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
NO! Make she go collect am from her guy! Rubbish! grin grin
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ah ah, did the girl say she aint giving it back? Whats the talk about ATM?
OP,
whats the agreement concerning the money? Is it a loan or for dash?
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by dontador(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
Maria-G:
Ah ah, did the girl say she aint giving it back? Whats the talk about ATM?
OP,
whats the agreement concerning the money? Is it a loan or for dash?
Hmmmm.... Which kind loan? The babe wan maga the guy joor...
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by dontador(m): 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
Abeg @op if you try am you don turn to mugu ooo... Cos once you give her she will come asking for more... Also, which kind school dey pay 4k as school fees? And also why do you keep calling her always since she told you no strings attached but friendship?
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by freecocoa(f): 2:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
4K for school fee ke? Hian
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
be kaiful dia, before you become magasIES grin
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
AmBeautiful: be kaiful dia, before you become magasIES grin

grin grin
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2012
dontador: Hmmmm.... Which kind loan? The babe wan maga the guy joor...
allow OP to answer nah
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by omega25red(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
poster she is just a friend and you are not obligated to do anything for her. Besides if she stops being your friend because you refused to give her money then you might want to look at what your friendship is based on. Anyway i know you are trying to get some azz so you might as well get her the money and put a condition of azz for cash on it grin
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Mynd44: 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
She is a friend right so what is bad in giving her if you can afford it? If you can or you just wanna be selfish with your money, no wahalala but you dont have to be sleeping with her give a friend something
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by obowunmi(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
Do NOT give it to her.
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by obowunmi(m): 4:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
No azz - no cash

1 Like

Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by onyeapostle: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
As for me, na trader by batter oo. No azz, no money period! OR let her go to dey so called boyfriend of her.
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
@OP
ask your lady this very simple question:" if i was NOT good enough to be your lover, what made you think i was good enough to borrow money from?
i suggest you go and ask that "lover" of yours for money, as he is the best to understand and feel you like that."
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2012
If i hav use or i have budget on the money, i don't give except 4 my GF .. But in a case of an ordinary friend, i don't think i can give if i have planned for the money but in a case whereby there's no plan on the money.. And i am girlfriendless grin honestly i would taunt her, i would so rubbish and downgrade her and her BOYFRIEND cheesy trust me, She would give me & my aim/proposal a second thought
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by 2goodbobo(m): 9:55am On Sep 12, 2012
OP, between who have been paying her school fees prior to you meeting her? Abeg tell me the name and address of the school so I can seek admission for my whole village people, since the fees is very very affordable.
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by cindyrella(f): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2012
fluid26: NO! Make she go collect am from her guy! Rubbish! grin grin
You harsh o! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ha! My Girl Is Coming 2day & I Dey With One 2GO Girl From IMO State. / If You Can Fall For Only One Person EVER! / Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.