Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Should I Give Her Or Not - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Give Her Or Not (2098 Views)

Must I Give Her Transport Fare Every Time She Visits? / 1 Year Later, Should I Give Him Another Chance? / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Acidosis(m): 10:54am On Sep 12, 2012
freecocoa: 4K for school fee ke? Hian

you and this your "hian"
you be benin girl?
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by bknight: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2012
LORH grin grin grin

*laffing out real hard*
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 12, 2012
All these naija men sef! So becos she no give you access to browse, you no go helep her abi? As you come dey talk for NL you wan make we contribute money give her? Abeg be a man and help her out! Shioor!
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
^^^^this type of reply, my fellow brothas, are the reason why we should be very carefull of the sharks and piranhas out there that pretend to be your friends. see how a piranha is quick to say that the OP "should be a man" and help that lady......NONSENSE!

the OP should only help his TRUE FRIENDS, not strangers and piranhas....but here is something for you all to understand the difference:

FRIENDSHIP is like a tree, and as trees have leaves/branches and roots, so is friendship. we have 3 different type of FRIENDS:
[b]LEAF FRIENDS
Some people come into your life and they are like leaves on a tree. They are only there for a season. You can't depend on them or count on them because they are weak and only there to give you shade or use you. Like leaves, they are there to take what they need and as soon as it gets cold or a wind blows in your life they are gone. You can't be angry at them, it's just who they are....but you should certainly NEVER stand by what they claim or go out of your way to help them. they are acquaintances and will disappear as fast as they showed up in your life.

BRANCH FRIENDS
There are some people who come into your life and they are like branches on a tree. They are stronger than leaves, but you have to be careful with them. They will stick around through most seasons, but if you go through a storm or two in your life it's possible that you could lose them. Most times they break away when it's tough. Although they are stronger than leaves, you have to test them out before you run out there and put all your weight on them and help them. In most cases they can't handle too much weight. But again, you can't be mad with them, it's just who they are.....and these people should be helped depending on the type of help they require.

ROOT FRIENDS
If you can find some people in your life who are like the roots of a tree then you have found something special. Like the roots of a tree, they are hard to find because they are not trying to be seen. Their only job is to hold you up and help you live a strong and healthy life. If you thrive, they are happy, if you don't they are still happy to know you. They stay low key and don't let the world know that they are there. And if you go through an awful storm they will hold you up. Their job is to hold you up, come what may, and to nourish you, feed you and water you. this type of friends should always be helped NO MATTER WHAT, and with ALL YOU GOT.[/b]

Look at your own life. How many leaves, branches and roots have you got? What are you in other people's lives? and pls dont mistake who is who.... and if you have no ROOT FRIENDS then i do feel a little sorry for your life!

culled from Tyler Perry and edited by MBJ!!!!!
Re: Should I Give Her Or Not by Saintsquare(m): 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2012
Tell her to collect the money from her bf,cos she mite eventually call u maga afterwards.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys:i Need Your Advice!!! / Ladies,can You Send Him Money? / Open Letter To My Future Boyfriend!! Looking Forward To Meeting You Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.