Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (880681 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 14, 2013
@michealismenton........Am
not trained in HERBALISM.......and i only know dat of my medical
pharmacology.......u may seek relevance frm health agent dealing on
VITEX on whatever u choose to use it for!

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by weareSAI: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2013
Dear All,

Surgery Assistance India wishes everyone Eid Mubarak!!

Regards,
Surgery Assistance India
+91 9611807624
surgeryassistanceindia@gmail.com
www.surgeryassistanceindia.com

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by filcast(m): 7:56am On Oct 16, 2013
hello house, a loved one is pregnant and needs recomendation for a good hospital for antenatal.she resides at ajuwon/akute area.pls assist
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2013
good morning doc, please i sent you a mail now, check it
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
jossy01: good morning doc, please i sent you a mail now, check it
Just checked ur TEST on URINALYSIS u did.......U av no problem,everything is at their normal order......So,all is alright.But u did not show me other result...let's say for CREATININE.....UREA....OSMOLALITY...and odas....but for diz...u r okay!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 17, 2013
thanks doc. please which test is (creatinine... urea... osmolality and odas.)want to know which oda test to do
Lucky-G-:
Just checked ur TEST on URINALYSIS u did.......U av no problem,everything is at their normal order......So,all is alright.But u did not show me other result...let's say for CREATININE.....UREA....OSMOLALITY...and odas....but for diz...u r okay!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2013
[quote
author=jossy01]thanks doc. please which test is (creatinine... urea...
osmolality and odas.)want to know which oda test to do[/quote] Dont worry,in respect to the TEST...if the ones u show me now is okay.....other constituents to be test for are definitely goin to be alryt.....JOY,just relax....u are alryt.I saw ur Mail dis morning.......i also sent a reply!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by michealismenton: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
doc pls its been 10monts nw i had a D&C. Since den my mensis haz been irregular n it flows one day instead of 3dayz. Plz wot drug do i take 2 normalize my flow? And wot is d syd effect of dis drug? Tanx doc lucky God bless you.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 18, 2013
@michealismenton.....the

question is not to take a drug to normalise ur period or not,the
question is,do u understand the outcome and implication of D n C on the
ENDOMETRIUM of the UTERUS?...Know dis that for every D n C,there is a
removal of the ENDOMETRIAL TISSUE let's a SUCTION/VABRA
CURRETAGE.....This removal may be intentional or
unintentional.However,that those not change the normal physiology of the
UTERINE LINING(ENDOMETRIUM) in respect to period or pregnancy.So,for
every D n C,the ENDOMETRIUM and its ACTIVITIES is hindered...This
alteration in the activities of the endometrium as a gross or slight
loss in endometrial tissue alwys take a strong tone negatively on a
woman's period.Most women experience small volume of menstrual...odas
irregular flow....and worse for some,dey begin to experience ASHERMAN'S
SYNDROME(A.S).For those with small volume and irregular menstruation
afta D n C,the problem may be clinical diversify..however,explaining it
in terms of D n C......u av to allow ur endometrial tissue to balance
with it activities......d time for it to do dat.....dat depends on ur
system,dont be decieve in GYNAECOLOGY,we dont av any form of drug/medication that normalises a woman's period spontaneously.However,if u av general health complaints with no oda secondary
pelvic condition.....u r alryt.........if u observe a primary or
secondary oligomenorrhoea......meet a GYN...for briefings...because coses
differs!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mamud3: 1:29pm On Oct 18, 2013
Pls dr,after having a sex with My wife the sperm normally come back from her virginal.what cause it And solution.tanz
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 18, 2013
good afternoon doc, please i sent you a mail, hoping to hear from you.
thanks alot. please sir i still urinate more often
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by nnemmpi(m): 12:30am On Oct 19, 2013
my wife scan say cyesis and cervical os is closed and she was ask to come 4 another scan 4weeks later,what is the meaning
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 19, 2013
Cyesis - pregnancy. Congrats. Cervical os is the mouth of the womb, that it is closed is very good.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 19, 2013
hello,pls a close friend of mine has this issue,she has been on birth control pills for some time now,just last week friday she started bleeding but it was just little and her period occured last week of september..the issue right now is that she is still bleeding and it has been 7days now,pls what can be done?she has stopped taking the pills though..we've googled all sorts..she's freaking out..
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 19, 2013
@mammud.......If
u experience dat,causes may be 1)sexual style....for a woman
experiencing such,the sexual pattern of coitus and ejaculation matters
alot 2)was the penile intromission goodly fixed?......if the penile
intromission was wrong done,there may be remove of sperm be4 or afta
coitus.....3)idiopathic....no special cause and may reconcile with time 4)malformed uterine cervix.....women with malformed uterine cervix may also experience such occurrences 5)UTERINE CERVIX STENOSIS.......women with this condition may sufa extra more pelvic problems in addition to dis problem 2 6)trauma on the uterine cervix........ 7)uncontrollable contraction of the uterine cervix wen its felt a penile intromission.....diz r d main problem with it!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 19, 2013
@jossy01.........Joy
frm ur U.S,u av got a perfect result,1)No
METAPLASTIC/NEOPLASTIC/CANCEROUS GROWTH 2)Ur UTERINE LINING are in
perfect and in a complete uniformity 3)U av no FIBROID 4)No growth or
complaint was found with ur ADNEXAE(i.e. fallopian tubes and
ovaries).....However,in all of these,u sufa mildly of P.I.D(pelvicitis
of the UTERUS/OVARIES/SALPINGES) and also,u got some fluid in ur
P.O.D(CUL-DE-SAC)......The fluid in most cases.....is responsible for the pathology of ENDOMETRIOSIS.....PUS...TUMOUR...and ASCITES.....In most cases,the fluid in d P.O.D is a seat for colonising pelvic infectious organism.Women with reccurent P.I.D as a risk of avin FLUID in dia P.O.D...........which in itself..should in some cases should be fluidless to prevent all d pathologic conditions i formerly named!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 19, 2013
good morning sir, please what treatment should i go for. help me sir
Lucky-G-:
@jossy01.........Joy frm ur U.S,u av got a perfect result,1)No METAPLASTIC/NEOPLASTIC/CANCEROUS GROWTH 2)Ur UTERINE LINING are in perfect and in a complete uniformity 3)U av no FIBROID 4)No growth or complaint was found with ur ADNEXAE(i.e. fallopian tubes and ovaries).....However,in all of these,u sufa mildly of P.I.D(pelvicitis of the UTERUS/OVARIES/SALPINGES) and also,u got some fluid in ur P.O.D(CUL-DE-SAC)......
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 19, 2013
@missblanche......when some one has suffers bleeding for 7days..dats not d time to GOOGLE,even cannot replace ur doctors advice.Tell her to use TRANEXAMIC ACID to stop the bleeding...or meet a doctor to fix on her I.U.S(Mirena)....Bin on dat GYN....the GYN should chek her for UTERINE BLEEDINGS(METRORRHAGIA) for problems with ANOMALIES/ABNOMRALITIES.....
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 19, 2013
jossy01: good morning sir, please what treatment should i go for.
Joy,i personally...would want to talk with u,knw more abt ur medical history.....just give me a call....However,pls u got to knw I am still treating u...and with time,u sha be alryt...but for ur fluid in ur P.O.D....i will want to talk with u on d phone or any fast SOCIAL NETWORK..........to knw u beta!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 19, 2013
i just sent u a request on fb, please accept me and i also sent you a mail
Lucky-G-:
Joy,i personally...would want to talk with u,knw more abt ur medical history.....just give me a call....However,pls u got to knw I am still treating u...and with time,u sha be alryt...but for ur fluid in ur P.O.D....i will want to talk with u on d phone or any fast SOCIAL NETWORK..........to knw u beta!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mamud3: 10:53am On Oct 19, 2013
Pls dr,is their any drug
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 19, 2013
dr please, i really need to hear from you, am freaking out pls
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by whilly: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
please a friend of mine have low sperm count and watery 9.5 mill to be precise, right now he don't know what to do, please doctors what can of drug or natural way can help him to increase it and cure the watering semen, please it's very urgent
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by horlahmzy: 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] i need a parmanet cure for asthma
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Onyemola: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2013
Hi Doc, a friend of mine has been having rectal discharge for 2 years,he has seen three doctors two of them diagnosed haemorrhoid while the third one said its fistula in ano. He was refered to a surgion who later advised him to eat a lot of fibre but the prroblem still persist. My question: what is the success rate of fistula surgery? Is it minor or major surgery? What is possibility of reoccurrence after surgery?

To all readers, I learnt it can be cured with herbs! Kindly help out...
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
jossy01: i just sent u a request on fb, please accept me and i also sent you a mail
Am not alwys busy with Facebook.....Joy,but if u got my number.....u free to call.......How are u doing now.....we still av much to talk on ur health!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
[quote
author=mamud3]Pls dr,is their any drug[/quote] Not a matter of
drugs...it is a matter of u and ur wife visiting a PHYSICAL
GYNAECOLOGIST......and discus all d problems av compiled for U!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
[quote
author=whilly]please a friend of mine have low sperm count and watery
9.5 mill to be precise, right now he don't know what to do, please
doctors what can of drug or natural way can help him to increase it and
cure the watering semen, please it's very urgent[/quote] A full seminal Analysis is required b4 i can give u any proper advice......jus saying 9.5mil something....is not a enough........so a complete SEMINAL ANALYSIS is best....needed b4 any answers frm me!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2013
horlahmzy: [color=#006600][/color] i need a parmanet cure for asthma
This question is not meant for this thread.....just check for good solution to ur ASTHMATIC CONDITION on any other.Mean yl,ASTHMA has no permanent cure.....but can be managed!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
@ONYEMOLA........FISTULAE
can takeplace in any part of the GASTROINTESTINAL SYSTEM....but mostly
occur at the lower intestinal region...and besides dat,we av dfrent
GASTROENTEROLOGICAL FISTULAE,dat u did not tell....Also,if u sed
HAEMORRHOID..wat degree of HAEMORRHOID was ur friend diagnosed to be as
in d presence....So,it seems ur question lack butresses of
information.Not only dat,u did not tell me if the discharge is BLOOD or
URINE or BODY FLUIDS or espace LYMPH.......either with UROCHESIA(mainly with FISTULAE And oda problems 2)...or HAEMATOCHESIA(mainly with FISTULA and oda problems 2)......U lack so many information to give me to help u....However...u ar advise to follow wat the GASTROENTEROLOGIST advise....U!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Onyemola: 4:13pm On Oct 20, 2013
Lucky-G-:
@ONYEMOLA........FISTULAE
can takeplace in any part of the GASTROINTESTINAL SYSTEM....but mostly
occur at the lower intestinal region...and besides dat,we av dfrent
GASTROENTEROLOGICAL FISTULAE,dat u did not tell....Also,if u sed
HAEMORRHOID..wat degree of HAEMORRHOID was ur friend diagnosed to be as
in d presence....So,it seems ur question lack butresses of
information.Not only dat,u did not tell me if the discharge is BLOOD or
URINE or BODY FLUIDS or espace LYMPH.......either with UROCHESIA(mainly with FISTULAE And oda problems 2)...or HAEMATOCHESIA(mainly with FISTULA and oda problems 2)......U lack so many information to give me to help u....However...u ar advise to follow wat the GASTROENTEROLOGIST advise....U!

Thanks Doctor, sorry for the incomplete information. I don't know the degree of the haemorrrhoid, but the doctor examined his anus and told us he had haemorrhoid. The discharge is from the anus and always brown and more like semi formed faeces. Sometimes it looks like mucus with faint blood. I hope this information is ok sir! Hope to read from u soon.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by bloodymary92(f): 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.