Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (878318 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2013
Doc tanx alot
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ebony13: 11:40am On Dec 30, 2013
its like some people dnt take time to read past posts.it has been stated here times without number that this LuckyG guy is not a doctor and some of you are still taking drug prescriptions from him. You are at your own risk.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
[quote
author=Dinma14]Thanks Doc, I ll get d drugs and I ll do d scan later
cos am on my period now. I want ask something, doe clomid cause heavy
flow n clot? I didn't take it this cycle and my flow s moderate without
much clot.
Please Doc, what can I use for a crack on d anus. Had constipation
sometime last week but d crack s yet to heal.[/quote]

Yes,CLOMIFENE CITRATE(CLOMID) has some symptom of VAGINAL BLEEDING on
usage.Inshort other known symptomalogical complaints overt with using
CLOMID include
Vagginal itching.
Poor gut movement(leading to some degree of constipation).
Hot flushes.

This is because CLOMIFENE CITRATE(CLOMID) is an ANTI-ESTROGEN and wages
against the proper sensitivity of estrogen production from the stimulate
of it receptors.By so doing,the ENDOMETRIUM is not proper thick and
liable to breakdown on any twist.The level of PROGESTERONE is
high,making the endometrium evenly glandular and vascularise.This causes
over bleeding durin menstruation.

So mind the use of CLOMID!

For ur Anal abrasion,can i say PECTINEAL(OR ANAL) FISSURE.If this is
severe please u ar advice to visit a clinician to examine it,get u
tested for any infection to the abrasion.Some clinician may advice the
use of ZINC OXIDE(an ASTRIGENT) to stop the anal fissure bleeding.

But the following is important for you.

Take much water during eatin.

Avoid eating eba in the morning

Take more of fruit(s).

Don't eat bread alone,eat bread with enough liquid.

Take pap in the morning.

Avoid restraining ursef not to go for the toilet(DYSCHEZIA)....not good!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2013
britnex: Doc tanx alot

You are welcome!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2013
[quote

author=ebony13]its like some people dnt take time to read past posts.it
has been stated here times without number that this LuckyG guy is not a
doctor and some of you are still taking drug prescriptions from him.
You are at your own risk.[/quote]

I am not expecting anyone to call me a doctor,inshort i prefer you call
me my name(LUCKY-G).In the present our,i hearby make everyone to
understand dat if i give u drugs against ur sensitivity written in
test,pls don't take it.In addition to that,i am not forcing any person
to take my advice.You are of choice to take it or not!....If i giv u an advice,please alwys do check what i sed with a physician out this forum.I bet u!......God on my side...am alwys on point

Thanks!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
chaircover: Lucky G we agreed that there will be no prescribing of drugs. Please stick to the agreement.
Thank you

I recommend that a person could use FLUCONAZOLE + VITAMIN E,for her heavy CANDIDA ALBICAN growth.For God'sake,dat is just a suggestion,not a prescription.I wonder what drug is best for a CANDIDA ALBICAN growth if not FLUCONAZOLE.....Please,Mod Chaircover get me!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by twaintoy(f): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
Doc, you haven't responded to my reply
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by tchiwinnie: 9:15am On Dec 31, 2013
@ebony 13, I wondered d same too.
@Lucky G no offence, bt if u re nt a dr, then u hv no business precribing meds, as u do. These pple actually think u re a doctor. Wot u gv are prescriptions and nt just suggestions.Most of ur posts are just textbook stuff, nothing to show wealth of experience, so my dear, no offence bt just stick to wot u kno ow to do.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2013
twaintoy: Doc, you haven't responded to my reply

You can mail me at Kog315@yahoo.com!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
[quote
@tchiwinnie]

I am not experience,thank God for my life.I know you are experience and am happy for you.Hope you are okay now!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by labella12: 8:01am On Jan 01, 2014
Mr Lucky G, this is the problem you don't understand what they are saying. Whether what you have prescribed is correct or not you have NO legal right to do so. You are not a pharmacist or a doctor. You do not know what effects or side effects they have or drugs that can't be combined or taken by the same person at the same time. You don't even know what to advice people for example do u know what keloids are? Read them and then look at the picture a guy put up and read your awesome response to him. Or is it even the pregnant lady you told to eat Liver? Go and read the safety of liver in pregnancy. Now u have gone to dropping your email for responses. Go and read for jamb this is not what you are going to use to pass jamb and read medicine. Please open a thread to give your advice it should not be given on this one as it clearly states DOCTOR IN THE HOUSE NOT ADVICE IN THE HOUSE.

Dear mods there is no harm in giving what he thinks is advice but it shouldn't be on this thread as the title says doc in the house. He can open a thread and call it whatever but people believe they are conversing with a doc and if he is not one then it is so wrong to allow this continue. If there is no gynae available in the house it is best to put a temp close until one is available and put a notice for anyone who is qualified and interested to contact the mods and the thread can be reopened. This is just my two cents. We shouldn't throw a blind eye to what is wrong. Some people don't read back to see he is not qualified there just start asking their own questions. Please mods find a way to sort this out
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by tchiwinnie: 5:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
@Labella12, well said indeed. Thank u for putting it really well. There cldnt hv been a better way to do so. I just pray d moderators of d thread ll do smthg abt it.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by spicyberry: 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hello doctor, I have a problem, I had sex like 3 months agoo,the sperm did not enter my body, but just to be on a safer side, I took salt and water immediately, later that nite I had running stomach, the next morning I still took postinor 2 and andrew liver salt.Now the problem is dat since then I have not seen my period, have, done several home PT test which was negative , I also had a blood test, which was also negative, Pls help, what could be wrong
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
Any reliable ob-gyn here pls?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Jojo4truth: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
kathyekiti: Hello,
I am an ob/gyn in private practice in NY.  I will be willing to answer Ob/Gyn questions with the normal perfunctory disclaimer.  Thank you Dr. Balogun and Naijaking for this great idea.

4/21/2009
It has been over a year since I started on this thread.  I would like to thank all of you for allowing me the opportunity to help my own with the skills I have learnt in a foreign land.  You all have been more than gracious with your blessings, thanks, and prayers.  This being said, I am not here everyday.  This is work I do pro bono on my own time.  I am in a busy private practice and I try to answer questions as soon as possible.  Please refrain from follow up posts asking why I have not responded.  Thank you so so much
7/3/09
I thoroughly enjoy helping however, although I have asked politely, several posters are still repeating their posts.  It makes the thread longer than it needs to be.  Henceforth, I will not reply any posts that are repeated within a week.  Thank you and I look forward to helping you

please I need help,afta child birth I saw my period once and afta dat month I have not seen my period for like 2mnths now,and result shows am not pregnant what could be wrong.looking forward to ur reply.thanks.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by tunddy(m): 3:57am On Jan 03, 2014
Hi doctor I have one small swollen spot under the tip of my penins wat can that be and wat can I do to clear dat.pls I need ur immediate respond thanks so much
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by wallymore(m): 7:15am On Jan 03, 2014
Gud day Dr, please I hv this problem when ever I had sex wit my wife this very first round I come quickly and the second round my dick will not be very strong like the first time. And if I wake up in the mowin my dick does not get hard and very strong in the mowin. Like before. Pls help me dr.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
I have warts on my palms. Just comes and dries off. Not painful or anything. They said I should stay away from dipping my hands in water. How possible is that?

Not possible
What then should I do?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by gistextra(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by sunygal(f): 2:34pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hi doctor,aav beeen married since june 2013.my husband has never ejaculated therefore I can't get pregnate.he did some test in the uk.but I dragged him to a hospital in abuja.to test his sperm,he masterbated n the result was scanty growth of sperm(wwat does dat mean)but dey said he has sperm,20% active n 30%inactive.den he did scan n hormoes test and all.bout 50k.dey all said he is ok.still nothing.I feared it was me but he said he has been having issues b4 he met me.we didn't av sex b4 marriage.we tried tadalis but it gave him backache n cold.nw we heard of kedi revive n vigour essental herbal drug.dunno if wwe should risk it.pls is dere any drug u can recommend 4 us.pls,pple r asking 2 much questions.dnt av d heart to say my hubby is @ fault.I can't do dat,besides,did my test,said am really ok.pls help.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Debbyray: 3:04pm On Jan 06, 2014
Debbyray: Here is †ђξ result of ♍γ̲̣ test doc:
Epithelial cell(++)
Pus cell(+)yeast
Cell(++++)no virginals
Culture yielded moderate growth growth of Candida Alblican.
Was prescribed wit ofloxacin tablets400mg,mycoten vaginal tablets,flagyl,fluconazole,vit c.
Apy new year doc,was nt able 2 reply น b4 nw cos i just subscribe.dis is xactly wat was wriiten in †ђξ test result nd av completed †ђξ drugs given 2 me by †ђξ doc. Do น tink its †ђξ infection dat is delayin my being pregnant b4?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Tantidora(f): 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2014
Pls Dr i want to know, wh@ are the bad effect of contraceptive.
Emergency contraceptive, frenquent use of it...
Says twice in a week
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by uonyekwere(m): 1:29pm On Jan 07, 2014
Tantidora: Pls Dr i want to know, wh@ are the bad effect of contraceptive.
Emergency contraceptive, frenquent use of it...
Says twice in a week

If you use any drug too frequently theres a greater likelyhood of undesirable side effects. These could be Nausea/vomiting, abdominal pain, tiredness, dizziness, changes in vaginal bleeding, breast tenderness, diarrhea, or headache. Also depends on the one you are taking. Honestly its better to just use condoms...much less stress.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by missnigeria: 2:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
DOCTOR,PLEASE THIS IS URGENT.I'M 37 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH 32% P.C.V, IS THIS NORMAL? WHAT CAN I DO TO IMPROVE IT BECAUSE THE DELIVERY DAY IS FAST APPROACHING.THANKS
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mamaoge: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2014
missnigeria: DOCTOR,PLEASE THIS IS URGENT.I'M 37 WEEKS PREGNANT WITH 32% P.C.V, IS THIS NORMAL? WHAT CAN I DO TO IMPROVE IT BECAUSE THE DELIVERY DAY IS FAST APPROACHING.THANKS

@Miss Nigeria, please note that the original poster, that is the doctor who started this thread, as well as other well meaning, qualified and exerienced doctors who later joined, have since moved on. In recent times there has been only one or two doctors who pop in and out of this thread. So, for your sake and the sake of your unborn baby, go to a registered hospital and express your concern. Do have a hitch-free delivery in due season.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Bigheart(m): 5:08am On Jan 08, 2014
I don't know how I ever lived without these life tips. Never get a mosquito bite again! http://bigheartman.yourlikes.com/life-tips-you-need-to-know
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by unculu: 2:23am On Jun 28, 2014
Hi doc. Can couples treat infections like staph, strepp etc and still bear their own children?

(1) (2) (3) ... (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.