Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (879026 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by osiyemia: 11:46am On Jul 13, 2009
lipsrsealed
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by oluwawunmi(f): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2009
Doctor,

when can i go for preg test av not seen my period since 8th of july

1 Like

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by kathyekiti: 10:02pm On Jul 14, 2009
7/17/09
I will be on hiatus for approximately two weeks. My cousin, Naval commander Kolawole Awe was killed in the attack on the depot.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by naijaking1: 10:25pm On Jul 14, 2009
kathyekiti:

7/17/09
I will be on hiatus for approximately two weeks. My cousin, Naval commander Kolawole Awe was killed in the attack on the depot.

Please accept my heartfelt sympathy for your loss.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2009
sorry to hear that. sad

I pray God gives his family and relatives strength at this difficult time.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by moi2(f): 9:18am On Jul 15, 2009
So sorry Dr. Kathy, accept my heartfelt sympathy. May the Lord comfort you and your entire family. I sure identify with you, had a cousin in the Navy that was killed in the Niger Delta region last year. God bless you.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ant01: 9:42am On Jul 15, 2009
so sorry doc to hear this, may God continue to strenthen you and his family,
remain blessed.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by haley(f): 9:48am On Jul 15, 2009
am so sorry for your lose

may his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by oluwawunmi(f): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2009
Hello Doctor,

sorry doctor
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by teetee2(f): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2009
God will give you strength to bear the loss. Dear, it is not easy to lose somebody very close. Accept my condolence
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Aladunni(f): 1:18pm On Jul 15, 2009
may the good lord grant you fortitude to bear the loss. accept my condolence
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by vinvinonyi: 2:13pm On Jul 15, 2009
Hi Dr,how are u doing,are u in michigan state?i think i know a Dr that bears Balogun in michigan,its first name is Boldwin.I have some problems,i just put to birth on the 14th of April,thru a seserian section,i started seeing my period after a month non stop,i went to scan,and i was told i have a slight infection,and i was given drugs to take for 10days,the bleeeding stoped,it later started again,please what do i do.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by dominique(f): 10:19am On Jul 16, 2009
sorry for your loss Dr. Kathy, may God granth you and your family the strength to bear this irreparable loss. may his soul rest in peace sad
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by go4gold107(m): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2009
My Dr.,

May God give you the strength to bear this loss and may His soul rest in the bossom of the Lord.

God will definitely console you.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Evangelin: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2009
7/17/09

Dear Dr. Katthy,

Please accept my sympathy. I pray that God will give you and the entire family strength to bear the irreparable loss.

Please take heart and save journey.

EVY
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by MyPeace(f): 3:11pm On Jul 16, 2009
Doctor,

Sorry for your loss, take heart!
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by marami: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2009
Dear Dr.

Sorry for the loss.

May the almighty God give you and his family the strenght to bear this irrepairable loss.

Please do take heart ok.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by jody(f): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2009
Doc,
sorry for the lost. May God strenghten the family to bear the lost.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ammamat(f): 9:57am On Jul 18, 2009
Plz accept my sympathy, The Lord will comfort u

Refering to my complain, I rearly swaet, infact in don't
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by queentayo: 11:57am On Jul 18, 2009
Hmmm May the Good Lord strengthen You and all Loved ones
and may the Souls of the departed find Solace in the Most High
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by apleblosom: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2009
Hi doc,
I am so sorry for your loss, may the almighty God console you and your family.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by temiolumi(f): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2009
Sorry Doctor. May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Drzak(m): 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2009
Doctors,iam to join
please i found the health implication of one who always have sex,wasting sperm almost everday, even at younger youth age [19].

please i need a professional advice on this subject

much thanks.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by sagacious(f): 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2009
May his soul rest in perfect peace and protect all the family member. So sorry for the bad incident
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 20, 2009
My condolences

Please take heart-
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Chibobino: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2009
Doc Kathyekiti,

Pls accept my heartfelt sympathy towards the unbearable lost.
May God grant you the fortitude to bear this loss.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Meridian(f): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2009
Doc Kathyekiti,

Pls accept my heartfelt sympathy. May God almighty give your and your family the courage to bear this great and irreparable loss.

Have a journey mercy.

And may the soul of your cousin rest in perfect peace , amen.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Anamelechi: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2009
May the good Lord give you strength to bear the loss. Sorry for that.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by beekie(f): 2:47pm On Jul 22, 2009
Dear Doctor,

This is wishing you and the rest of the family God's Solace during this period.i do actually share in this grief as i used to know Unkle K.We grew up on the same block in 1004 back in the days. It's so sad and i pray everyone of the family God's guidance and peace during this time.

Safe trip back.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mightlove(f): 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2009
May God comfort you all and grant you safe journey as you travel.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by obidia(f): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2009
Hi doctor Kathy what you need right now is encouragement from the word of God. He is your consoler in time of grieve,he will give you strength when you ask it of him,your loss though may be painfull,but God knows best.Take heart. May God be with you and the family.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by naijachix(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2009
for as long as i can remember, I've always had this issue of very sensitive sense of smell. most times when i perceive any smell, it stains my tongue. this also enable me to be able to tell the taste of whatever i can smell. most times, this presents a problem to me as it can also give me bad breath!
most times i carry chewing gums and lemon sweets to keep my breath fresh all the time. and i can't visit dirty/unfriendly environments like any other person can easily do.

please Doctors in the house. . . does anyone know if this is a problem and what do i do about it.?

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.