Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,792 members, 7,827,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology - Health (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology (880428 Views)

Ultrasound Machine Training On Obstetrics Pregnancy & Pelvic Scan in 2016 / Questions And Answers In Obstetrics, Gynaecology And Reproductive Health Issues / Re: Doctor In The House:obstetrics And Gynecology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (284) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Sweetypie: 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2010
Tanx doc for your reply, i quite appreciate it. I did another home pregnancy test and it came out positive, right now i am 11weeks pregnant according to the scan result, tanx soooooooo much.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by life4all: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2010
Thanks Dr. Kathy,

I couldn't lay my hand on rephresh. What other substitute can I use?

Thanks.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by franny1980: 12:29pm On Sep 16, 2010
Hi Doctor,

I have being married for 5months now, i suppose to see my period on the 1st of sept but i saw a brownish discharged that lasted for 4days. I still have those signs i feel wenever am seeing my period yet did not see it. I went to hospital for pregnency test but it was negative and i took a virginal swap test but the result shows that am having a vaginal Candidiasis but my doc said it cnt be the reason why i didnt see my period.
Am still feeling feverish still today and my bosom is getting bigger and painful, still feeling very weak.
Please doc what do you suggest i should do, go for aanother pregnency test or scan test am so confuse here.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by bobeefc(f): 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2010
Dear Dr. I had unprotected sex & took 2 gynaecosid pills 2hrs later on 15/9, on 20/9 i noticed a reddish-brown discharge which has continued. I had already seen my period on 6-10/9. Pls what is causing d discharge? Anne
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 5:02am On Sep 27, 2010
[size=14pt]Travel to America on scholarship. Visit http://scholarships.targetedtweets.com/
and choose Scholarships from the menu on top and apply. They are accepting applications for Africans

http://scholarships.targetedtweets.com/[/size]
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by henry90000: 10:40am On Oct 04, 2010
[size=14pt]Why waste your money buying a new phone when you can get one or two for free. A company is giving phones for free. I got three 9ja style. Please get your free phone.

Visit www.freegsmphones.info[/size]
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by coffri(f): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2010
House! Pls i wish someone cud teach me ow to count my ovulation period.
my last menses started on 22nd September, 2010 and my counts are always 28days.

when is my safe period and unsafe period.

also, doctors in the house, i am not the food type, is it advisable to use superapetite, sypri-gold and blood capsule now that m concious/ thinking of ving my own babies or m not even sure if m already carry one. hope it wont affect me and d baby?

tnx.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2010
What drug can be used to stop urinary tract infection?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Elpieda: 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2010
Hello Dr Kathy,

I am a 24 year old girl, unmarried and weigh 120lb. I dont know if this is an issue but I have a very regular cycle and I am kind of bothered that every period of mine lasts for about 6 days while a lot of other females have theirs lasting for just 3 days. I dont use any pills, I am still a virgin and I am relatively healthy. Also, I have never visited an Ob/Gyn. Is the 6 day period I have normal?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by dshalom: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2010
Are there any drugs that you can recommend for oligospermia to increase the count?

I have a friend whose doctor asked to take Clomid to increase sperm count, his count moved from 4 to 7 million in two months. Is clomid healthy for men and what other drug can you suggest to boost sperm count?
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by oduamine: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2010
Pls dr kathy reply bak my post
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Agluvs9ja(f): 7:31am On Oct 11, 2010
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by chiscomi: 12:35pm On Oct 11, 2010
Hi Doc.
Longest time. I just want 2 thank u 4 ur advises. Join me in thanking God 4 answering my prayers, i am 3 months pregnant now, after 6 months in marriage. 2 God be the glory
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2010
chiscomi:

Hi Doc.
Longest time. I just want 2 thank u 4 your advises. Join me in thanking God 4 answering my prayers, i am 3 months pregnant now, after 6 months in marriage. 2 God be the glory

Congratulations, smiley
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Doctor7(m): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2010
The patient can come to our laboratory for diagnosis using computer technology to check 17 organs of the body. With that, we would locate the causes and we will cure the disorders using our specially prepared herbal food that are encapsulated for easy swallowing. contact doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by jdayz(f): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2010
hi doc u r really doing a great job.God will bless u
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by jdayz(f): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2010
pls doc, i've had two D&C s nd the last one was in may.after the d&c i started having this stomach pain and i went to the hospital and it diagonized that i had PID,the doc gave mi some antibiotics which i took bt the systoms still persisted,went for another scan just to discover that the PID was still there,went to the hospital again and did a urine test and the doctor said it waz staph so he prescibed another dose of anti biotics, but the issue is i discovered dt since then its bin one thing or the other its either am itching or aving discharge with foul smell, even now i still ave the foul odour bt am tired of taking antibiotics cos i feel it mit also be contributing to the infections just like i read.pls wat do i do to eliminate this infections cos am getting married by dec and i want to conceive so badly.pls answer it .
thanks
worried jdayz
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by Doctor7(m): 10:00pm On Oct 21, 2010
Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) refers to infection of the uterus (womb), fallopian tubes (tubes that carry eggs from the ovaries to the uterus) and other reproductive organs that causes symptoms such as lower abdominal pain. It is a serious complication of some sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), especially chlamydia and gonorrhea. PID can damage the fallopian tubes and tissues in and near the uterus and ovaries. PID can lead to serious consequences including infertility, ectopic pregnancy (a pregnancy in the fallopian tube or elsewhere outside of the womb), abscess formation, and chronic pelvic pain. We have handled several PID cases in three months of using our herbal food products, you will have your gynecology restored to normal. Then we will give you products that will help restore the damaged cells. contact doctor@herbalmedicalcentre.com
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by susanamand(f): 10:06am On Oct 22, 2010
Dear Doc,

I saw my period on the 25 of Spetember and today is 22 of October and am yet to see it, i have a protected sex .

Pls what is happening
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by 2great: 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2010
dr,still expecting ur response about help for the intersex dude seekn surgical help free or at low cost abroad.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by mightlove(f): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2010
@Doctor7: why not start a thread for yourself. Stop intruding on other people's threads.
Go create a thread for yourself and market your products there. I am tired of seeing your posts where your attention is not needed.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by oluchikeh(f): 10:34am On Oct 26, 2010
Hello Doc,
i am 28years and not slim
ive been married for about 6months and had a miscarriage in the first month
i have been trying to get pregnant again but it hasnt happened yet
the doctor who performed the D and C when i miscarried said that my uterus was very high up
could this be affecting my ability to conceive and ive started to feel this sharp pains in my lower abdomen and very painful breast 2weeks after my period every month since the miscarriage
what could all this mean
please assist urgently
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by oluchikeh(f): 12:55pm On Oct 26, 2010
i feel the pain in my boobs not the bosom
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by prettynals: 1:16pm On Oct 26, 2010
Hello Doc.
I appreciate the fact that you are spending some of the little time you should have to yourself to help people like me, Thanks.
I really hope you will answer my question ASAP because i'm very worried and bothered. I have been having Candidiasis since i was a virgin and at about 18. Now i'm 26 still battling with it. It comes and goes. I'm told its the common one(can't remember the scientific name). Its seem to be getting worse by the day. Before now, i never experienced it with any smell but now the smell is awful. Maybe this is not important but just to let you know, i'm a neat freak therefore it's not about hygiene. I'm a bit afraid too cos i'm told having infection can result in infertility.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by yinkusbaba: 12:16pm On Nov 04, 2010
what does moderate staph in a semen anaysis mean,,,and what solution is expected to take effect.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by afribeauty(f): 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2010
Pls,wot could be d lata reaction,to unstitch tear during child delivery. I av teer of 2to3stitch maybe,i refused to be stitch because i was scare,dat was 7years bak,now i was aving dis fear of wot might occur lata because of dat,it didnt affect my sexlife,but i felt open evrytime i want to clean up.wot can i do,is thre any lata reaction as a result of dat,though 4now am ok,is thre solution.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by SirWelly: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2010
@ DR. KATHY & ANY OTHER DR. OF THE HOUSE

I need to confirm the possibility of a man with semen analysis that fluctuates between 4-8m can father a child naturally. And, how can someone boost sperm counts and increase mobility of living sperm cells. Thank you
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by drbigdaddyg(m): 11:20am On Nov 09, 2010
Please doc, advise me on whether taking immunocal during chemotherapy can affect the effectiveness of the chemo and make the situation worse in a patient diagnosed with cervical cancer.

I need assistance on this please!

Thanks.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by fitnesswis: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2010
do you have big Tommy? do you want to be able to run, jog and never get tired?
do you want to loose weight so fast for a job interview?
your help is here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-548175.0.html#msg7109921
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by kurat: 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2010
after pregnancy my vagina became loosen, i have came to know from my friends about the herbal therapy for feeling re-virgin in 3 days course. i have got their site detail which was www.virgintherapy.com

i want to know whether it will effective. Kindly let us know if any one has gone through that.
As it says there is no side effect. No. Surgery. No Oral Pills.

Just 3 days herbal course and then you will feel re-virgin again, and can obtain the pleasure.
Also its help M.C. to be in balance.

Regards.
K.E.
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by meeleno: 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2010
Good day Doctor,

i have slight pain in my lower left side after a week of what i taught was implantation bleeding, please what can this be thanks
Re: Doctor In The House:Obstetrics And Gynecology by ihuigwe: 5:47pm On Nov 12, 2010
pls am new in this forum,doctor in the house pls explain to me what this means,i have been having an irregular period for some months now,and a slight pain on my left down abdominal side.recently i went to meet a doctor who said i should run a hormonal test ti find out if am having a full circle only for the result to come out to read this
prog-0.5mg(2-25)
LH-24.1miu/ml(0.5-15)
FSH-15.0miu/ml(2-12)
prolactin-64.5mg/mol(1.2-20)

pleas explain to me what this means and the way forward.hope this will not prevent me from having children because am not yet married.thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (284) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate My Safe Period? / Anyone Trying IVF/IUI/ICSI (Fertility Treatments)? / NEW BORN BABIES! Are U A New Mum? Then Lets Discuss Babies Here!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.